Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI - According to the Lower Brailles news " We continue to have a few issues with the local community using the field to walk their dogs not on leads and not clearing up after them. There are bins provided on the field, please use them so everyone else can enjoy the field. " I think I have seen Josie and Charlie (on instagram and vlogs) walk their dogs off lead through fields around their home....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The best part of her little 'stage performance' is when she threw her head back so theatrically that her sunglasses flew off the back of her head. 🤣😂
[/QUOTE]
Those bloody hideous Dame Edna sunglasses need to land in the nearest bin. I don't know what she thinks she looks like !!!!! They do nothing for her at all especially with the purple hair . Looks 70 - 80 yrs old.
Your not a cool girl Josie OK GOT IT??????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her latest “flog”.

Charlie is giving me major conspiracy theory believing cult leader - so weird!

I also can’t stop staring at his eyebrows now someone pointed out the gap is too big 😂

• Haha
Mean while on stories …it’s the rickshaw posting again …Chav is holding onto the barrier like an idiot …I can’t imagine they are being peddled with such speed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i have noticed that every time Freddy is around, Josie starts acting as a clown, goofy, silly, awkward! In my opinion, this doesn't happen just because she feels comfortable but she tries hard to draw attention. She has the complex of inferiority because Freddy is taller, prettier, younger and it's difficult for her to accept it. Poor girls, life gets so miserable if you are not confident in your own skin. Both of them remind me of teenagers, the pretty ones who feel entitled and they never try hard for anything, and others, who try to compete them by being funny all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just like to add as she winds me up so much!!
Why Josie do you even wear ridiculous sun glasses ? as they permanently live on top of your silly little head while you do the 1970s catalogue pose with hands shielding your eyes & head bent down . Moronic!!!!!

• Haha
i have noticed that every time Freddy is around, Josie starts acting as a clown, goofy, silly, awkward! In my opinion, this doesn't happen just because she feels comfortable but she tries hard to draw attention. She has the complex of inferiority because Freddy is taller, prettier, younger and it's difficult for her to accept it. Poor girls, life gets so miserable if you are not confident in your own skin. Both of them remind me of teenagers, the pretty ones who feel entitled and they never try hard for anything, and others, who try to compete them by being funny all the time.
Also Freddy has way more followers …and she seems to get lots of promos …I saw she got one to the USA to an outlet and I think one to NY?

Reactions: 5
Freddy has over 1 million followers in YouTube which is a pain in the a** to J as she has been begging and pleading for followers for years...and even at one time asked us all to get our aunts and uncles and cousins and everyone else to follow her...which seems not to have happened..oh deaaaaaaaah .

• Haha
Also Freddy has way more followers …and she seems to get lots of promos …I saw she got one to the USA to an outlet and I think one to NY?
Freddy may have more subs but Josie still gets more sponsorships than Freddy because of her connections and almost literally accepts every “freebie”. If you watched Freddy’s vlogs of her flat Reno- not much was given or offered compared like to Josie. Even Josie’s paint was gifted and Freddy - nada.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

As someone who only recently started watching Freddy, her flat renovations mainly, I was astounded at how much Josie tries to emulate Freddy's mannerisms and behaviour. I've wanted to post about it here but it will be long and I don't feel like investing so much time into Josefiend. Freddy didn't do a big song and dance for the camera, Josie did. Freddy studied drama so I assume she's done song and dance on stage - Josefiend has not, but oh boy would she love to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
everytime she's with Freddy Im reminded of when they went to Palm Springs, trying out Kate Spade or some brand of that kind in the dressing room and Josie says "Oh wow, we are so lucky we are rich ahahahah *rich laugh*"

• Haha
  • Wow
everytime she's with Freddy Im reminded of when they went to Palm Springs, trying out Kate Spade or some brand of that kind in the dressing room and Josie says "Oh wow, we are so lucky we are rich ahahahah *rich laugh*"
wasn’t the entire thing sponsored?

“we are rich”- also the hotel pissed her off for not allowing them to do a photo shoot or something (please correct me on this.) so rich that the hotel was like, “hold my beer- we don’t care” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
wasn’t the entire thing sponsored?

“we are rich”- also the hotel pissed her off for not allowing them to do a photo shoot or something (please correct on this.) so rich that the hotel was like, “hold my beer- we don’t care” 😂
I quoted it wrong! She said "we were just saying in the dressing room, we were born to be RICH! filthy RICH!"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Autumn trends flog. *shakes head despairingly* the only word that sprung to mind watching that diabolical video was schizophrenic. She has the most schizophrenic wardrobe tastes. Apologies using that word but it’s only apt description. None of it looks good on her;

Leather trousers- She will no doubt have a Ross Geller moment an hour in wearing them

1980s Dynasty come Carmen Miranda dress and top.

Who wears sheepskin like that?!

The fabrics look cheap and nasty and no doubt they’ve worn several young people into the ground in a sweatshop East of Christendom. If she’s a fashion expert I’m the bleeping Queen, I mean give me a break. She wouldn’t know fashion if it bit her. Or modelling. She’s isn’t a model and she kids herself too much thinking she is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ffs could she get any sadder !!!! Nylon net curtain CINCHED IN (Lydiot saying) .
Trying to be cool in plastic trousers - just NO.
Barbara Cartland fluffy mules - you are joking ? Can't wait to see them in the rain 🤣🤣🤣.
Granny fleece in guess what ? Yes WHITE !!!!!
ANOTHER F...........ING Gillet. Get a bloody life josie you must have 700 plus . Your such a pratt.
Another stay away from candles dress !!!
Oh and here we go. A Full length Gillette this time.
Zapped her at this stage. It's 26c in the UK I don't want to hear another mention of elegant Autumnal outfits.
Trying to get ahead on sales 😩 you greedy over toothed idiot.
Film something useful like a trip to the orthodontics!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.