Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god her face!
Such a difference between her own carefully posed, flatteringly lit 'snaps' and videos and those when she is off guard taken by other people. It was glaringly obvious in the recent Ibeeeefa shenanigans - most of the time she looked quite plain in comparison to the carefully constructed Elsie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Took a gander at the ig page for this cottage… lol “cotswolds adventure”. Stories show that there is in fact a tv!

And notice all but the most recent 2 photos on the grid aren’t even of this cottage. Talk about false advertising!!

7AF7B5AD-EDCA-420E-AE67-566143B0E09F.jpeg
C66F7A17-21EB-4361-A473-E113B4C3907B.jpeg
110EA061-3357-40C0-B6D8-B2A3165F2E37.jpeg
39255FD3-3071-4B54-9087-1926D1374411.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Their cottage is just for the gram. I’ve stayed in real nice rentals and everything was minimalistic. The living room HAD a TV. The rooms didn’t but the living room had a TV!!! Even though we partied and did tours, we still wanted to hangout a bit to watch TV at night or in the morning. She’s acting like it’s sunshine and rainbows in the Cotswolds all year round and that it never rains and snows. People sometimes just want to chill and watch TV during holiday!! Not everyone has a tablet or is glued to their phone/computer esp if kids stay there- TVs are essential to entertain kids for a moment when need be. Their logic is outstanding really!

Like I said, I can’t wait for the reviews and bet some will be like this:
“my fiancé and I stayed at this cottage during our time visiting the UK. I wanted to have my real life experience of “The Holiday”, you know that movie with Kate? Yeah, lovely right? Well not so much.
We were charged for every little scratch and even had to water their damn plants. When our credit card was maxed out from all the crazy incidentals, i woke up in a tub of ice. I guess my left kidney was sufficient alongside with my maxed out credit card to just pay for 1 night. At least there was a TV and decent internet. 2 stars “. Jk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just saw that! Lol what a DORK! Took a screen video but file is too large to post. Anyone know how to put a video on here?

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Freddy’s story of Josie dancing? I recommend giving it a watch 😂
🤣😂🤣😂 notice Freddy didn’t make an show of herself unlike Johosoho…has to show she’s such a fun gal ….I thought the band looked embarrassed…it was a Pandora event not a hen do for the plastic attention seeking freebie grabbers…. I donor recall seeing Johosoho wear Pandora and doesn’t Freddy detest silver? Isn’t Pandora mainly silver?

She literally went to the dentist to get her teeth to look like Esther Rantzen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see Freddy’s story of Josie dancing? I recommend giving it a watch 😂
Oh it's a gem !!! 😂 😂 😂

Their cottage is just for the gram. I’ve stayed in real nice rentals and everything was minimalistic. The living room HAD a TV. The rooms didn’t but the living room had a TV!!! Even though we partied and did tours, we still wanted to hangout a bit to watch TV at night or in the morning. She’s acting like it’s sunshine and rainbows in the Cotswolds all year round and that it never rains and snows. People sometimes just want to chill and watch TV during holiday!! Not everyone has a tablet or is glued to their phone/computer esp if kids stay there- TVs are essential to entertain kids for a moment when need be. Their logic is outstanding really!

Like I said, I can’t wait for the reviews and bet some will be like this:
“my fiancé and I stayed at this cottage during our time visiting the UK. I wanted to have my real life experience of “The Holiday”, you know that movie with Kate? Yeah, lovely right? Well not so much.
We were charged for every little scratch and even had to water their damn plants. When our credit card was maxed out from all the crazy incidentals, i woke up in a tub of ice. I guess my left kidney was sufficient alongside with my maxed out credit card to just pay for 1 night. At least there was a TV and decent internet. 2 stars “. Jk 😂
I wanted to ❤ this post as well as give it a 😂😂😂😂 hence this post !!!

Hahahaha OMG his face says it all !!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
OH MY GOD !!! The video !!! The guitar guy's face....her teeth. So embarassing. What "friends" she has to post that ??!! Btw. I'm trying to watch the last Trends video... just can't...
Her telling us about trends.. so bizarre. Her cost per wear nonsense which she doesn't follow herself.
The amazon dress , how about saying what the material is ? No real info. Just to click on the link below.
The jewelry...she has it all GIFTED ! When has she actually bought jewelry herself ???? It's Missoma , than Pandora, now some other brand. All gifted and her telling us how it's all amazing and timeless. The same bla bla bla over again.
I know it's her job to promote products but other YouTubers do the same but with some kind of logic, integrity, selection of pieces that make sense, the videos that are planned and one doesn't feel like being taken for a complete fool.
And still showing outfits in front of the dirty... sorry, I ment antique- ESQUE mirror with measle spots..sigh.
Smh....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OH MY GOD !!! The video !!! The guitar guy's face....her teeth. So embarassing. What "friends" she has to post that ??!! Btw. I'm trying to watch the last Trends video... just can't...
Her telling us about trends.. so bizarre. Her cost per wear nonsense which she doesn't follow herself.
The amazon dress , how about saying what the material is ? No real info. Just to click on the link below.
The jewelry...she has it all GIFTED ! When has she actually bought jewelry herself ???? It's Missoma , than Pandora, now some other brand. All gifted and her telling us how it's all amazing and timeless. The same bla bla bla over again.
I know it's her job to promote products but other YouTubers do the same but with some kind of logic, integrity, selection of pieces that make sense, the videos that are planned and one doesn't feel like being taken for a complete fool.
And still showing outfits in front of the dirty... sorry, I ment antique- ESQUE mirror with measle spots..sigh.
Smh....
Johosoho reposted it on her stories …so she must be proud of it 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And you are so right about the bathroom. People need a place to put their Toiletries.
My pet hate in rental properties. They’re advertising it for four adults, can you imagine four toothbrushes, shampoo, shower gel, any other bits?

• Haha
  • Wow
🤣😂🤣😂 notice Freddy didn’t make an show of herself unlike Johosoho…has to show she’s such a fun gal ….I thought the band looked embarrassed…it was a Pandora event not a hen do for the plastic attention seeking freebie grabbers…. I donor recall seeing Johosoho wear Pandora and doesn’t Freddy detest silver? Isn’t Pandora mainly silver?

She literally went to the dentist to get her teeth to look like Esther Rantzen
I was thinking Ken Dodd!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Freebie or not how can you walk oit of there happy with teeth that dont even fit in your mouth
Well a bit like all the furniture she gets that doesn’t fit in the rooms, maybe someone else decided they didn’t want them so she was kindly gifted-do oversized chompers ! Not cost per wear, but cost per size!! More tooth for your coin😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.