Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get to near the end of the Estate Manager's tour of the teeny tiny cottage? In particular when he does the 'tour' of the first floor bedroom and informs us that the oak lowboy is 14C or 15C (!!!) :D:rolleyes: There must be some very unscrupulous, (and very rich), antique dealers in ye olde Cotswolds who can spot a gullible towny a mile off. 1300 or 1400 my eye...more like mid 1700's at a push!

Also, no viewing of the top floor bedroom, but then they couldn't get the mahoosive, super king sized bed up there could they? Don't these numpties ever measure anything? Reminds me of when the chinless wonder ordered the Christmas tree that was taller than the room :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a New Yorker and have lived my whole life in American Indian territory, it's fine to call a wigwam appropriately, as a raised structure , as she did.
That's what they are known as on my allotments. We make them to grow our runner beans and climbing vegetable up. On my plot I have created a Sundance garden with a wonderful Wigwam structure of glorious bright red runner beans and orange nasturtiums. I believe the native american peoples used to come together once a year at a Sundance to honour their relationship with the land and the growing things so I thought what better place to create a Sundance garden than on my allotment

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210813-212119_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210813-212154_Instagram.jpg

Back to shilling Samsung. She has no shame! This phone will be sold on Ebay shortly after Christmas, my darlings.
Can't wait to hear her explain how she cannot live without her Samsung phone during Vlogmas next to her latest Christmas tree.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I stand corrected. It amazes me though how lighty they give up such personal information 😀
Whilst living in their Clapham house, Josie did a vlog one evening where Charlie had got drunk while out with friends and not gone back - there was a strong inference that he was one of those people who isn't necessarily alcohol dependant but becomes pretty obnoxious when the worse for drink. I think he was given an ultimatum and thereafter turned teetotal.

Reactions: 15
Whilst living in their Clapham house, Josie did a vlog one evening where Charlie had got drunk while out with friends and not gone back - there was a strong inference that he was one of those people who isn't necessarily alcohol dependant but becomes pretty obnoxious when the worse for drink. I think he was given an ultimatum and thereafter turned teetotal.
Well he’s pretty obnoxious when ‘sober’…unbearable even ….I imagine it would take little alcohol to turn him into a ‘yob’ ‘Ned’ ‘bam’

Reactions: 17
View attachment 711530View attachment 711531
Back to shilling Samsung. She has no shame! This phone will be sold on Ebay shortly after Christmas, my darlings.
Can't wait to hear her explain how she cannot live without her Samsung phone during Vlogmas next to her latest Christmas tree.
Brilliant she is using her apple iPhone to take pics and advertise the Samsung phone! Where is the amazing samsung she got 8 months ago? Sold to pay for some delight I suppose ( yes a discounted Zimmerman dress) .So she will be given another to sell straight away, great! Samsung really do their homework🥺

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
STRAWTOP COTTAGE:
Really you pratts ? It's not your home you are not living in it ITS A RENTAL.
All very well dressing it like its your home & spending a fortune on ridiculous items eg £100 door knocker & Jim bloody Laurence but people won't notice or care.
Who puts a cream sofa in a rental ? It will get filthy.
Bloody Irons giving usual lectures on every item & dressing a bloody shelf.
Who wants wellie boots that complete strangers have put their feet in YUCK.
BUT with uk weather a TV is a must you pricks.
Good luck with this . It's pokey & ott . Not suitable for families at all.
Travel abroad is opening up now. Fear you have missed the boat . Your greed will become your sitting duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
STRAWTOP COTTAGE:
All very well dressing it like its your home & spending a fortune on ridiculous items eg £100 door knocker & Jim bloody Laurence but people won't notice or care.
Travel abroad is opening up now. Fear you have missed the boat . Your greed will become your sitting duck.
I laughed so hard at the 'boot room', and who will find the cupboard under the stairs disguised as shelves?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
STRAWTOP COTTAGE:
I noticed during twit’s tour that where the small boy / according to Chav made at the time of Edward I - Edward III ….I didn’t see a plug nearby ….wonder if they’ll supply an extension lead….or maybe Johosoho wil use opportunity to merch her freebie cordless hair products ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Charlie's eyebrows are just awful, doesnt he realize he plucked way too much in the middle, it makes his eyes look far apart
View attachment 710100View attachment 710101View attachment 710104
Who does that?
I think he also lightened them aka bleached them. What a guy

The irony of Charlie talkin bout the paid sponsored fake researchs done by companies to sell their products (Kellogs paying research to advertise the fact u need sugar in the morning is what he was talking about)
"You cant believe anything"
Josie nods.
"It's just nonsense, everything is sponsored."
Looks like he's stoned to me..😅🤣

I'm going to guess that with their usual arrogance, they will price the cottage based on the 'brand' names of the appliances (which were all freebies) instead of what the cottage actually provides. There is no TV and no Sky/TV package to watch. It may have Dyson hair appliances but I don't care. Most hairdryers can do the job. Would I have to water the plants while staying there?

I wonder how long the Always Pan, which she said scratches so easily, is going to last.
I think they will be popping around to do the watering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god her face!
Smug is not a good look on anyone, especially Josie.
It is these mannerisms if hers that constantly has people talking about her mouth, teeth and chin, something one would normally avoid saying about another person. She had two modes - smug/pretentious mouth and haughty/disapproval mouth.

• Heart
I hadn't actually realised how small it is until I looked at the floor plans... They have put in two double beds as well so not really suitable for a family with two kids and four adults sharing one tiny shower room with one toilet isn't really going to be that comfortable...

They've done that thing that I hate in rentals as well where there is nowhere in the bathroom to put your wash bag and toiletries!

View attachment 709657

I looked up the address and it's nowhere near the Cotswolds, it's basically on the M40!
Wow that is sooooooo small! And from what I gather it’s not even in the cotswolds… it’s what 30 mins away? I remember some of you who live in the area remarking about that. The straw roof is charming but it doesn’t look comfortable at all. Typical Josie and the scale of all of the furniture and rugs is way off! Sofa too big, too many chairs, rugs too small and a bed that you have to crawl in and out of from the bottom.

And the TV comment was so odd. No one cares what she likes to do on “holiday”… this is a rental and guests like to have basic things such as a TV. And you are so right about the bathroom. People need a place to put their Toiletries.

Silly Josie
Look at that woman behind her. Open back dress and full on support bra. Lol

998D5659-8E8D-4A8C-AC4F-1C4A9F2B9A65.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone see Freddy’s story of Josie dancing? I recommend giving it a watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.