Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
you would be surprised, I saw another luxury influencer a couple years ago flogging all the luxury items she bought, and then she announced a giveaway ... it was the empty Dior bags, not even the dust bags, but the shopping bags :rolleyes:, I know people are not entitled to get anything from these people, but that's insulting, giving away empty shopping bags, the ribbons, the camellia from chanel, it would have been better not to have any giveaways at all. And then, after announcing the magnificent prizes, she had the gall to tell the viewers that just getting those for free are a big deal, since people pay a lot of money for them on ebay.
that was my first and only video I saw from that woman, if anyone knows who I'm talking about, she is an Asian youtuber, I think from Singapore, I don't even remember her name, but that pissed me off so much it stills bothers me to this day

she needs surgery, her maxilla (upper jaw) is much larger than her lower jaw, that is a very traumatic reconstruction. I don't think she'll spend the two or so years needed for pre-surgical orthodontics, and then the year or so post-surgical ortho, it's a shame though, if she did that she wouldn't be so self conscious of her overbite

wait wait waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, wasn't that dress the one she "just tried on in her living room"??? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know the whole of palm springs was your living room ugh
You’re riiiiiiight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Off subject but what is her fascination with designer bags ? Especially those straw bags? She uses them as part of her outfits !!! I don't think men can give a rats ass, nor do any woman as to what bag she uses. For me its where I put my shit in, and then throw it in a corner or chair when I get to my destination . What an awful waste of money

She looks like a human logo walking around. Her Sandals with huge C.H.O.L.E. and her LVTN carry-on , all her designer rags screams affluent wannabe to me. Desperate to fit in.
😂🤣😂 Well she won't be parading around with her Loewe straw bag so much now... I saw inthefrow being gifted one at the London event she was at (nars or arden). If JoJo was there maybe she'll offer to sell her gifted one on?

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Sooo certain keywords get sent to a spam section that she has to approve for the comments to appear.

You can see it yourself but others can’t see it. You can modify the comment and even delete but others will not see it. She can even block your comments from every appearing. You’d have to create a new account to just post. She made a mention about this a while back about “trolls” and how she was hopping to expose these people. Cheap shots.
Charlie apparently made a threat to a Twitter person.
Let me fine the tweet because i just saw it earlier today

This made me chuckle

View attachment 683201View attachment 683202
So only sycophantic.... Blow smoke up their greatness comments get seen... Whilst they can say what they want...!!... I suppose I get that if someone is being nasty but I don't see anything wrong in those comments... I think people are just expecting some honesty... Brands are fined for misleading consumers... Seems influenzas not.... Maybe that's why brands use them.... They can mislead...

I'd actually rather enjoy some Insta content from Dickens and Dexter.... Maybe even a parody account... I'm imaging them having a gay old time without the yakkers....where Dand D can speak freely.... Imagine content.... 30 degrees and nasher has me in a wool coat in another field . On a lead so I can't escape....

Last edited:

klady

VIP Member
So is there a problem with newly created accounts quoting on someone else's comments?...oops I just did..🤣
I just find it a bit suspicious when it’s the only thing the user does. When the only thing the user does is QUOTE another user and never has an original post. If you look at their profile history ALL THEY DO IS QUOTE - with the rare original post. I always think it’s the Z lister or someone from their brain dead team that has made a Tattle account. It’s proven true on two other threads that I follow, so my spidey senses are a little raised😂 They never last the whole thread without exposing themselves and start calling the other Tattle users all sorts of names. Don’t mind me, though…just conscious of the pattern. By the way, you don’t fit the pattern as you’ve got TONS of original posts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I respectfully disagree, while Freddy might be a bit more composed , her apartment’s decorations are as awful as Josie dear’s and as pretentious. Also you gotta give it to Josie, she works harder than Freddy even if it means she’ll take any kind of silly sponsorship,
Josie does appear to work hard, but she is also always working an angle and comes across as hugely dishonest. Freddy's mini Versailles is not great decor but is entertaining to watch and the process with her family seems more genuine to me. I could be mistaken? She's twenty-five and decorating her first home. I don't expect much and wouldn't watch her for decor tips, but purely out of curiosity to see what the end result is. I did not previously subscribe to her.

I wouldn't watch any influencer for decor tips. All they do is ask their viewers for advice or copy and try to outdo each other. If you love design and architecture, there are dedicated channels for that. The 'influenzas' only decorate for the affiliate links and milk their audience for money. They provide no value even though the silly Josefiend believed her idiot viewers telling her how important she was during the pandemic. No Josie, the important people during the pandemic were the doctors, nurses, shop workers, grocery packers and delivery people!

Both of them looks so awkward together. Remember their trip in Megeve? They got those matching LV Pochette Metises in pink, and acted like some Russian oligarch's sugar babies. It was pure cringe. Josefiend looks horrendous in pink.
Fortunately, this was during a time when I was not watching her! I don't regret not watching when I read here. ;)

Last edited:

klady

VIP Member
9CDD75FE-F07A-4EE5-AEBA-74B08563B43F.jpeg

Here’s a better picture of Char Char toasting Lydiot. We can clearly see it’s beer or ale - let the mansplainer tell it😂 Toothfus lies, lies, lies😤 Go watch her stories before she deletes them or before they time out.

• Wow
  • Sick

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Lydia and Josie seem to be on a mission to buy out all the cheap white dresses and raffia bags in the northern hemisphere. To wear in Ibeefa. 🙄
Idiots.

And Josie & Chaz are the last people to take about hygiene - they were talking about the "disgusting" state of the radiators in the cottage - Charlie double dips his spoon into the food, doesn't wash his hands / veg, Josie's filthy nails and shoes etc etc etc
Yes I've seen him like his fingers then handle the food he is preparing for others... But on the subject of hygiene... Please can someone educate me on the difference between a body shower and a shower???... Do people take showers and not wash their bodies???

Does anyone else ever just see her on Instagram and think ‘oh fuck off Josie’??

I’m finally going to unfollow, the constant shilling and faux sweetness and light attitude mixed with a hint of smugness and condescension is just TOO much
What do you mean faux sweetness.. Do not all almost 3p year olds dress like a bunny to insta chat... 🐰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

klady

VIP Member
She did have her Valentino heeled sandals on!
In the pouring rain?!? Dayyum, she is more STUPID than I’d imagined. Although, I had her stupidity at sky level…she’s out of this world stoooopid, apparently🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mumma Jujus

***Thumbnail!!

Also the put-on accent. Come on!

It's so weird with her showing the stuff she's bought and Charlie in the background, making noise and doing stuff he could do after she films. It's almost as if it's his 5 seconds of fame.
I thought he seemed a bit tetchy/grumpy/brassed off when she was showing off the junk they'd bought..he couldn't help himself from butting in..I think he has a major problem with trapped wind..😅🤣

View attachment 717623
The day he’s not able to keep a tight lid on his dark side…look out world. Serial killer vibes😳
Ughh..he's giving me the creeps..but I love the little dogs 🐕🐶

• Haha

Mumma Jujus

Wow !!! That photo in the train !! WTF ???
Flogging 24/7 !!! It's becoming like a joke.
Did she have a deadline and had no other moment to do that ?
I mean, she can work in the train by writing and answering emails. With the big house and so many pamper... I ment powder rooms, it looks like she's sharing an apartment with 3 other girls or something like that....
She will be flogging from the seat of her toilet next..

• Haha
  • Sick

notsoposh

VIP Member
The only man I accept weird Disney obsession from is Chris Evans. Charlie is not -contrary to his belief-anywhere near that standard.

Edit: I may have got a bit carried away here
This man is a National Treasure. Americans better take care of him 🥰
Charlie is so far from everything Chris Evans is. Even comparing them, is insulting Chris.

I have actually seen Chris Evans in NYC during the filming of CA- he’s beautiful irl 😍

Charlie has a long ways to go 😂
So jealous! My friends met him when he came to Cape Town for a charity event. They said he was extremely humble and caring with everyone he met. I would give up food to meet him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

I never knew that

Chatty Member
For retinol nothing better than to go to a dermatologist and ask for a prescription of retinol, it will be the highest form and powerful retinol you'll use.
But you can get other retinols in many brands like The Ordinary.
For sunscreen I always stick to french brands as there's been a few scandals with asian sunscreens and their efficacy, so I dont trust it anymore, if you do, good for you but this is my opinion.
On that note did you see Johnson and Johnson have had to remove sunscreens due to cancerous links
07ACEDAC-C9C5-4EE6-873B-777EAC333C1F.jpeg

• Wow