Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
That's not glass and the mirror is still intact. It looks like hard-pressed powder that fell out and shattered. It's just either over lighted or one of those transparent whitish powders.
She's put a FILTER on her broken last bits of powder beg for new pic, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

HungarianViszla

@HungarianViszla
Thank you for your lovely comment. I sometimes don't realize how hard I am on myself. It stems from my childhood, my Mom called me stupid all the time and there were other horrible words which created a lot of anxiety in me. It's a long story, my parents constantly arguing (tension in the house all the time) My Dad had a nervous breakdown when I was 5 years old and was hospitalized for 2 months. I thought he left or died because my Mom never said a word. In the early 60's people never spoke about anxiety and depression. Apparently my Dad had shock therapy. Looking back I really feel my Mom had bi polar disorder. She was scary at times and my brother and I were both afraid of her. My Mom died with dementia and my Dad died shortly after. It was a bad ending for both of them. I had a really hard time forgiving my Mom but after caring for her when she had dementia (bathing, feeding and changing her diapers) I noticed a shift inside me. I felt this over whelming feeling of compassion for her and finally my Mom and I were in a good place. She never apologized but she didn't have to because I forgave her. I always made sure my children felt wanted, loved and secure. All that hardship made me a better Mom because I decided ( through self awareness) to be better.
Sending you love and light. Sounds like it’s been a very hard time for you, a hug as well. ❤❤❤❤ Your children are blessed to have such a thoughtful, kind and giving mother. Respect to you for sharing your past ❤❤❤❤

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
The food etiquette will be a hot mess.... she's the most disgusting eater I've seen in a while. Always mouth watering and working those lips and expressions and shoving it in. No thanks

And I know I've said this before... but the PORTION SIZES of crap she eats in one day are mind blowing. Pretty sure Emily Post doesn't approve of how she piles on the food in a huge bowl and then sits on the sofa shoveling it in while petting her dogs wieners.
Her plate piled high with food, ... and still trying to take food off Chaz's plate. Quite rude, mi'lady.
Quite.
Rude.

• Heart
  • Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Does anyone have the TL;DR of the latest
Or is it just more beige jumpers/Sunday roasts/complaining how hard she is working bull?
I’ve been out of the loop.

Appleblossom

VIP Member
That stove in the dining room fireplace looks remarkably like the one in the drawing room fireplace of her vlogmas intros.
She is on the Peloton in her stories now.
Screenshot_20210101_205553.jpg

Iloveflowers

Question for UK Tattlers - Josie has quite a bit more place settings than the 3 of them on her Christmas Day table. What is allowed? I feel like she broke rules by having another household at her house? But ITF had her parents AND brother and said it was OK... even though they were from well out of town.
To be fair to Josie, yes, households were allowed to mingle only on Christmas Day.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Yes exactly. It’s proves that titles are no longer hold the same gravitas that they use to. We live in a different world now compared to how it use to be. For better and in some cases for worse. Snobbery is one of the those things that should face extinction also bigotry, racism, discrimination. All in good time hopefully
IE :Josie🧐!(face extinction !)

Reactions: 6

àrebours

Lydia got a puppy over a week ago and has been keeping him secret trying to play out some sort of big reveal. THIS is the first photo she’s showing of him.

Really?! She sounds just like Charlie “young man” and is posting THIS Josie style photo?! 🙄. This is the last thing I’d want to ever copy from Josie.

View attachment 385533
Where did you see it? I cannot find it in her stories

Mamesuke

I would like to buy it (bulbonic jumper) for you from her mom's ebay and send it to you as a prezzy of love 😂 😂 🤪 It really makees on uncomfortable looking at it. :sick:

I believe that she cried, in fear that her nasty comments towards Heritage about other influencers get published.
I missed that one. What happened there?

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Boring boring boring. Dahl - ing Charlie your spray on jeans look horrible. Josie Dahl - ing how can you do a trend video ???? You live & eat beige . Oh and plastic pearls !!!!. Once again you delight in showing that pigstye of a dressing room. Shame on you all that PR (waiting to go on e-bay ?????).

HungarianViszla

Yes, and the tiny plates overflowing with uglyness. Little portions darliiings are more sophisticated !!!
The only place I ever enjoyed small dainty portions was Mosimann’s. If she and Charles do open a B&B I for one would love to taste his dinners. I tried doing a few of their recipes once and it didn’t taste right. I’m more than happy to be proven wrong maybe not have Snofflewhatsits or pops or whatever the word was she used; near me when I’m tucking in with her unsightly table habits no doubt forgotten if she does do her etiquette thing.

• Haha