Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HungarianViszla

Exactly. She has breached lockdown rules from the very start. She moved house when noone else was allowed. She claims she had special permission.
She moved from the hotspot of London to a small rural village and didn't self-isolate. In and out of local shops and got Daylesford in the shit.
She had half of Surrey in and out of her house and local shops when they shouldn't have been travelling.
The virus has now mutated and is more virulent and she is complaining! She should be thankful her behaviour hasn't left anyone dead or with a disability for life.
How did she get Daylesford in the shit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Flame

Hahahaha I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw her new post about etiquette. Would that also involve not mocking people for their incorrect grammar online? Especially when she can hardly spell herself. Or going up to other people’s houses to take photos without permission? Or trampling crops for the gram? Or throwing public hissy fits because your expensive exercise bike has been delayed? 🙄

Edit: or flashing designer brands with logos everywhere 🙄🙄🙄
Hahaha 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Allexie01

VIP Member
Yup! But she’s still locked herself in the starbucks toilet... that is a bit odd I have to admit! I actually think it’s a good thing to get word out on social media in those sorts of situations (if it’s safe to do so) but if she’s said he’s been caught why’s she still locked in the lav?!
She's waiting for Chazza to drive in to pick her up!...Strange that she posted on her insta tho rather than Twitter or Facebook where she could have warned more people! (She didn't post on them did she?)

Company addresses and residential addresses are sometimes different for the follow reasons; Company accounts/Records are stored there. Privacy; it’s a good way of separating professional and personal lives. (That doesn’t apply to Josephine as her life is her business and doesn’t know the meaning of privacy) Hope that helps
I know I was just wondering because she’s not look like as a person who’s paying for an office in London when she has a 8 bedroom house

I was really puzzled when I heard her using the term monochromatic in the way she did, but I forgot to check if it was used correctly. She implied that monochromatic is black and white? I am Greek and monochromatic is a word of Greek origin and we use it in the way that is explained here : one color and possibly all its hues. But I know that sometimes a word has a different meaning when integrated in another language. I am glad you ladies made it clear for me that Josie was using it the wrong way! I am shocked she doesn't know basic terms of fashion since she is supposed to have studied it 🙄 she is so ignorant!
That’s how I’d interpret the term although in no expert. I’d take a clue from the ‘mono’ .

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
The day is coming that some restaurant or pub reports they took a reservation for a Lord Irons. What struck me as peculiar (among many things) was I thought those purchased titles were jokes aimed at Americans. Do Brits actually buy them as well? Well clearly some buy them.
Some wannabe famous German loosers (mostly men, but also some women) let themselves get "adopted" for the title.
Like this fool
At least he is a Prince, I guess 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Soooooooo essentially this is admitting breaking lock down rules.... and broadcasting to the entire universe.............

We’ve got a real genius on our hands here, guys. 🙄 Thank god Josie has ~top marks in all her courses a decade ago.............
What top marks starting at the bottom, ie 0!!

• Haha

Iloveflowers

It looks photoshopped. Why the hell are those candles not melting, and am I the only one that is at least mildly concerned that they store their firewood in proximity of the stove? (when it isn't shopped).
[/QUOTE
It definitely looks photoshopped! I'd have to check, but surely when she was doing the tidying of the dining room just before Christmas there wasn't a stove in that room?
It is photoshopped because the don"t have a stove in the dining room fireplace... Yet!
The same way, they don't have a stove in the drawing room fireplace!
It was a daily AD for Charnwood stoves.
Did none of her sheep ask why there was a stove in the intro but not in the body of the vlog, especially in the one where Charlie was showing how to light an open fire?
I don't read her comments any more.
How many stoves have they actually got anyway? I've lost track...

Peoniesandballetshoes

The way she treated him in the vlog last night reminded me of those tweets he wrote a few years ago and then deleted the next morning. He’d clearly been drinking and posted loads of tweets about being treated like shit and then he went and liked a load of photos of a girl from Made in Chelsea.. it makes me sad that she’s treated him like dirt for so many years now but it’s also sad that he’s not walked away. Something (💷) must be keeping him with her... it’s a shame as in the last few weeks he’s actually come across very well so i almost feel sorry for him.
Be good if anyone has any screen shots Charlie drunk slagging Josie off

Could be a minority owner. Or she probably couldn’t get a mortgage on her own, despite the inheritance money.
Are talking about Charlie or someone else?

Last edited:

lolita6

Her instagram says that she is doing a big clear out in the vlog later today. I guess that her ebay account will be filling up with stuff to be sold
I think someone's mentioned it before, but what's her or her mum's eBay?

HungarianViszla

I have nothing more to say on the matter. I've made my point and I won't comment any further on the ignorance and contradictory nature of replies. Back to Josie!
Hahahaha yes ok you can have that one however I didn’t refer to you did I or make it general! Referring to them, bitchy and pedantic yes but so are they. Have a good evening ❤

love and peace please. now on a lighter note - Indonesian vloggers/influencers got the vaccine earlier than the rest of the population. Can you believe that! Holy crap - and of course I thought of Josie and lydia etc
LOL what is the world coming to????
How did they manage that????

@Phoebevillage

Most likely she was a thumb sucker which is difficult to break. Babies are better off using a soother than getting into a habit of using their thumbs which causes deformities of the palate. I am not an orthodontist but I think she needed to wear a head gear at some point.

HungarianViszla

question: I'm not from the UK and I keep hearing them refer to their stove as the Aga. I have a Kitchen Aid stove but I just call it a stove not "the kitchen Aid" I know an Aga is a very expensive stove but is it common to call it the Aga.?
In my experience yes but I could be wrong.

I used to thumb suck, even up until the age of around 9/10. My parents were always batting my hand away from my mouth. It didn't cause any deformities for me, although at the time my front teeth were janky, they have fallen in line since. I have never needed braces or anything else.

HungarianViszla

Is Josie really lives in Cotswolds? Because on the official documents of her comapny she still have her London adress
Company addresses and residential addresses are sometimes different for the follow reasons; Company accounts/Records are stored there. Privacy; it’s a good way of separating professional and personal lives. (That doesn’t apply to Josephine as her life is her business and doesn’t know the meaning of privacy) Hope that helps

Reactions: 4