Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
been lurking here.... this thread is giving me LIFE! so thanks!
like many of you, i can't seem to stop watching the vlogs! I'm surprised no one brought up that during the fairy liquid "scene" Charlie told her she has no fashion sense?!!

Reactions: 21
Love your recaps! This one is spot on about the Ama-zn. She's realized she can prime delivery a bunch of stuff and then make a store to profit off of her last minute sheep. She's so transparent.

And those boots look so new...She's either a major liar about having them (big story about how much she wore them LAST year 2019 ) or she def wore them maybe one time for her last Ama-zn Xmas profiteering and had them in some unpacked box in her hoarders paradise (or noone wanted them on Chibby). . Then when she made her Ama-zn store she realized she could link them for sales. Remember her behind the scenes video last year where she strategically put on outfits for posts that had enough stock so she could make revenue? Though this may be "good business" from an earning standpoint, it totally undermines her as a truthful and authentic person showing what she loves even if not linkable... thus BAD business long term.

And can we talk about how many plastic pearl dangly earrings and rapper necklaces this woman owns that she wears together that do not work at all with each other or the outfits?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She definitely won't be able to have the guests to stay over for Christmas that she's been banging on about... she'll be pissed
But she still may have guests - sneak them in and tell them to be quiet when she films --Didn't she do this during the early days of the pandemic - Charlie's sister??

But she still may have guests - sneak them in and tell them to be quiet when she films --Didn't she do this during the early days of the pandemic - Charlie's sister??
Ahhh yes the sister crawling on the floor into the kitchen!!!!! I can’t wait to see more of that!!!!!!

She'll break the rules without a doubt, they'll be a plethora of Irons and Fears crawling around on that kitchen floor

No way have those boots ever been worn....the plastic tag is still attached to the left boot, (look closely!) and Charlie must be a bloody good boot boy if he can get those soles so pristine after one of her walks!!!!!

Reactions: 24
am i the only one who always skips when shee talks to her dogs cus it annoys the fuck out of me?
No you're not ! I mute the sound because her pretentiousness with that voice is annoying AF !
and btw . Welcome !

Reactions: 12
@Twinkletoes974

Feeling low and lonely in lockdown, can't see my kids for Christmas but I just want to say your recaps are hilarious and give me something to laugh about every day. Five minutes of laughter every day will get me through this!

Last edited:
@Appleblossom

I have noticed that Josie is always seeking attention from her viewers. She complains about upset stomach, shiny face, headaches, lump on her wrist, her hair not being perfect, the list goes on. Do you think she didn't delete the comment because she wanted people to run to her defense. I mean she really is an attention seeker. I don't think she has good self esteem/confidence. I notice in the comments that her viewers are always nursing her feelings like she is a child.

Reactions: 16
Lol @ her pronunciation of the word hygge you'd think that for the sake of a partnership you'd check out those kinds of things out..

Reactions: 15
Big virtual hugs to the tattlers around the globe who are not able to see their families this holiday season. We can do this! xo

Reactions: 25
Be good if anyone has any screen shots Charlie drunk slagging Josie off

Could be a minority owner. Or she probably couldn’t get a mortgage on her own, despite the inheritance money.
Are talking about Charlie or someone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see a list of the winners? Most vloggers announce their winners. I may have missed the list.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.