Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.
This house was perfect for any young couple. Decorated immaculately with all mod cons all they had to do was move furniture in, even if they had to beg for it but no that doesn't make money. They are going to trash it and make it impossible to sell when all fails.
It'll be Lydia's bungalow all over again. No one else will want a 50m² dressing room on a different floor to the master bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(...)
and only one book belonging to Dwarf Gardener:
  • “Upcycling – How to make your old Pink Shorts look brand new”
The thought of having to read an actual book proved a little too much for him 🤭:
20200512_110831.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The previous owner reconstructed the home impeccably. Absolute beautiful. Had one of the Royals purchased this home, I doubt they would have messed with it but kept its integrity of pure class. Seriously, I love pink too but painting these walls any other colors than what they already are is tacky and tasteless. Nothing classy about it. It really irks me that this is turning to the Chateau of Pink Nightmares. She would have been better off buying a plot of land and constructing a home from the ground up in her own ways. It would have cost her much much much less than the 1.8mil she paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And they had to put a wee bit there about getting painters in to do it. Like we are in a pandemic situation. Is it essential that you get that bathroom painted right now? I doubt it.

Reactions: 13
The house is really made for being a B&B place. With the many rooms and bathrooms. The previous owner did an AMAZING job with the house. Josie and boyfriend don't fit there not only because if their lifestyles and way of earning money but they don't even fit intellectually. She went on and on about 14. century and Grade 2 at the beginning but now I'm seeing she doesn't have clue of real appreciation of where she has moved in. Him included. Hardly need to say that. I'm not english and waz horrified with her revolution comment. ..not a clue.....so sad , frustrating and annoying. As someone hete already said, it's all for " the Gram "
See, if I could afford (properly) a property like this there is no way I would use it as a B and B, there’s just too much history and love that’s gone into period properties such as this to turn it into a business, but I’m a sucker for historic buildings and if I could ever own one I would wanna keep it all to myself haha.
I agree with everything else you said though lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The previous owner reconstructed the home impeccably. Absolute beautiful. Had one of the Royals purchased this home, I doubt they would have messed with it but kept its integrity of pure class. Seriously, I love pink too but painting these walls any other colors than what they already are is tacky and tasteless. Nothing classy about it. It really irks me that this is turning to the Chateau of Pink Nightmares. She would have been better off buying a plot of land and constructing a home from the ground up in her own ways. It would have cost her much much much less than the 1.8mil she paid.
I agree! The only thing I would change in that bathroom is the mirrors above the sinks. I'm not a fan of the toilet placement but can't see where else it could go due to the windows, fireplace and doors.
The house has been finished beautifully. I still think it's far be big to be a sensible purchase for almost anyone, but it looks stunning as it is.

Haha I know what you mean. I have one eye on my work and one eye on here 😂.
Same here

Reactions: 7
‘We are wasting no time in decorating the master suite’
Thought wahey they are gonna do the work themselves bloody hell
How wrong was I... decorators are social distancing 🤷🏻‍♀️
1. Its not like they dont have the time to be doing the decoration themselves right now
2. Whats wrong with living in the house for more than a few months before making big decorating decisions
3. I thought she couldnt afford tit, but now shes got the decorators in
4. Why are you asking the internet for paint colour advice!! Dont ruddy paint it yet. Its neutral. Its nice. It doesnt need doing. How about getting some furniture?
5. Didnt she bang on and wanting a new mattress for her bed!?! Buy it then.. Priorities?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1. Its not like they dont have the time to be doing the decoration themselves right now
2. Whats wrong with living in the house for more than a few months before making big decorating decisions
4. Why are you asking the internet for paint colour advice!! Dont ruddy paint it yet. Its neutral. Its nice. It doesnt need doing. How about getting some furniture?
5. Didnt she bang on and wanting a new mattress for her bed!?! Buy it then.. Priorities?!?
Every time she asks her fans for any advice- ANY- it’s a tactic to get a brand or company to send her something

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly!!! They have all the time in the world, and she could bulk out her vlogs with it instead of following that idiot round the garden or harassing her dogs with that stupid voice 😂😂😂
If you ask me it doesn’t need decorating! My priority would be to actually furnish my home 😂

Reactions: 8
As if even during a global pandemic they won’t even do their own painting or just wait 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.