Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she had the nerve to complain about delayed deliveries, and how they ordered such a long time ago and are only receiving the goods now.

I don’t know how to analyze this : is she extremely entitled and believes her deliveries should be prioritized ? is she just too stupid to understand basic security and distancing affects online orders and deliveries and causes delays ?
She must have been planning an AD video with the contents of the delayed package. Her filming schedule was probably getting messed up and, lets face it, there isn't much else for her to flim in its place other than walk around her empty house, garden or use the thermomix (#AD)

She is a member of Soho Farmhouse - she mentioned in one recent vlog that they were still paying their membership fees even though the facilities were currently closed, but Soho were sending them £equivalent vouchers to spend on Soho stuff, so Charlie bought them both a set of gaudy PJs.

She made some comment in yesterday's vlog about waxed jackets not being stylish and how she needed to get used to them now she was living in the countryside. Another hint I suspect.

Her style is so unsuited to the life she has chosen. Those rose gold pink rails in the top room are a good example. What was she thinking?

I thought she seemed stressed in yesterdays vlog - it was a very empty vlog with not much going on other than toilet surfing. Mortgage stress getting to her? The first monthly payment must be due soon...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is this true? That's despicable! I thought it was beyond the Pale that she was complaining about delivery times in the current climate, she really is ruthless.
She has studied how shops and ads influence human shopping behavour at uni and she is fascinated by it. She talks about it all the time in her vlogs, she just leaves out the part where influencers do the same thing 😉.

And to be fair, all these girls know these tricks and use them all the time. This is how the likes of Victoria, Lily Pebbles and Lydia fill their houses. And when they have a baby the whole circus just starts all over again....

She made some comment in yesterday's vlog about waxed jackets not being stylish and how she needed to get used to them now she was living in the countryside. Another hint I suspect.

Her style is so unsuited to the life she has chosen. Those rose gold pink rails in the top room are a good example. What was she thinking?
I couldn't agree more. The vlog was dull and she looked like she didn't know that to do with herself in that big empty house. It must be a full time job for her, getting that house furnished and styled in just the right way for the gram, and Charlie is no help at all, he just spends all her money like it's nothing.

Those wax jackets were a hidden ad, she showed them on her IG a few days ago.

And her pink frilly style looks ridiculous in the countryside, where most people like things to be practical, simple and understated. She even ordered some pink parts for her garden hose 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not sure if she is still a member, or ever was officially. Brand trips don't count as they can invite non-members for events (Lydia Elise Millen is a classic example of a non-member who won't shut up every time she is invited to Soho Farmhouse, even if it's always just part of a PR event)
I think they are members, Pink Shorts bought some horrendously overpriced 100% polyester bathrobes from Soho House with their membership fee (that they get to spend on products as the venues are currently closed).

Reactions: 7
I had a epiphany in the shower this morning! She's going for the luxe Granny chic look, enjoying like and her young, half naked garden gnome.
Not something I would choose, but if that what she fancies🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hello everyone, I've just joined this website specifically to get in on the action in this thread. I've idly watched some of Josie's videos here and there but she well and truly got my attention because of the absolutely gorgeous house. Like most people here, I'm not at all confident they really thought about what they were doing when they purchased this place. I think it's going to be a huge challenge to decorate a place like that tastefully and nothing I've seen so far indicates they're up to the task.

Aside from the genuinely terrifying ballerina shoes paint plans and rose gold rails, what tipped me over the edge were comments in her latest vlog that she and Charlie don't really know what they're going to do with the study off the reception hall, or one of the bedrooms on the top floor. Girl - I have seen the floor plan to that place and without having stepped foot inside that house I can tell you in principle what I'd be doing with all those rooms ... how can you drop 1.8m sterling on a property but not know what you'll do with it?!

Separately: I'm also confused as to whether or not she wants privacy when it comes to the exact place they've bought. You'd imagine she does because who in their right mind wouldn't, but then a few videos back she showed a ton of photos of the property and one of them literally had the location written on the bottom corner?! I mean, it hardly matters right now because it seems there's nothing in that house of value except some ~kindly gifted~ Le Creuset, but surely eventually she's going to wish they hadn't thrown around all the details of the place? She's even showed footage of the front door locks for heaven's sake.

Anyway, I started out completely neutral on her but have grown more concerned with every passing video. And yet the house is so spectacular that I don't think I'll be able to tear my eyes away as long as she's doing home content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello everyone, I've just joined this website specifically to get in on the action in this thread. I've idly watched some of Josie's videos here and there but she well and truly got my attention because of the absolutely gorgeous house. Like most people here, I'm not at all confident they really thought about what they were doing when they purchased this place. I think it's going to be a huge challenge to decorate a place like that tastefully and nothing I've seen so far indicates they're up to the task.

Aside from the genuinely terrifying ballerina shoes paint plans and rose gold rails, what tipped me over the edge were comments in her latest vlog that she and Charlie don't really know what they're going to do with the study off the reception hall, or one of the bedrooms on the top floor. Girl - I have seen the floor plan to that place and without having stepped foot inside that house I can tell you in principle what I'd be doing with all those rooms ... how can you drop 1.8m sterling on a property but not know what you'll do with it?!

Separately: I'm also confused as to whether or not she wants privacy when it comes to the exact place they've bought. You'd imagine she does because who in their right mind wouldn't, but then a few videos back she showed a ton of photos of the property and one of them literally had the location written on the bottom corner?! I mean, it hardly matters right now because it seems there's nothing in that house of value except some ~kindly gifted~ Le Creuset, but surely eventually she's going to wish they hadn't thrown around all the details of the place? She's even showed footage of the front door locks for heaven's sake.

Anyway, I started out completely neutral on her but have grown more concerned with every passing video. And yet the house is so spectacular that I don't think I'll be able to tear my eyes away as long as she's doing home content.
Welcome! We are all here for the crazy ride and the absolute destruction of that beautiful house at the hands of these two idiots. She will paint it all pink and he will spend her money to buy absolutely unnecessary stuff. It's a countdown to bankruptcy.

Reactions: 14
They are in process of re-painting the master bathroom . Can someone tell me why is this even necessary? The house is freshly refurbished and I don’t see anything wrong with the colour of that particular bathroom .

Why don’t they just hire a helicopter and drop a few gallons of that “ballerina shoe whatever” pink paint all over the house .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said in a Q and A a long time ago that she wanted children some day, but she is such a "planner" that she first had to make money, then buy a house, then marry and then start a family, which is the sensible thing to do, but not very spontaneous.

And she seems to love her dogs more than babies anyway, but that might change if she has her own.
When/ if she has children, do you think she will narrate their thoughts as well, like she does for the dogs? haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome! We are all here for the crazy ride and the absolute destruction of that beautiful house at the hands of these two idiots. She will paint it all pink and he will spend her money to buy absolutely unnecessary stuff. It's a countdown to bankruptcy.
I reckons they've massively messed up with this and underestimated the costs this will be a strain on their relationship wouldn't like to be in their shoes at all greedy peopled

Reactions: 10
They are in process of re-painting the master bathroom . Can someone tell me why is this even necessary? The house is freshly refurbished and I don’t see anything wrong with the colour of that particular bathroom .

Why don’t they just hire a helicopter and drop a few gallons of that “ballerina shoe whatever” pink paint all over the house .
A combination of 'it's not pink enough' and 'you can't sell paint you didn't use' I suppose.

She's just doing everything she can to get as many people as possible to click on an affiliate link. So many people are buying things online at the moment and if they don't delete their cookies then she can earn a 10% commission on everything they buy in the 30 days after they clicked on the link.

The more online stores she manages to link to, the more commission she can earn.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I wonder does the previous owner watch her videos and cry?
It looked like a labour of love.

Reactions: 12
1589286436989.png

In her recent vlog Lady Aga presented the future library – dark and gloomy like its owners! There will be 3 to 4 books in the library.
Let me make an educated guess which ones:
  • “Survival Guide for Women with Garden Gnomes” and
  • “How to bounce back after an Existential Failure – There will always be Tomorrow” and probably a third one if they will still live there in 2022:
  • “Kamasutra to activate your Love Life – Advice for Desperate Housewives” and only one book belonging to Dwarf Gardener:
  • “Upcycling – How to make your old Pink Shorts look brand new”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the sort of property that you own comfortably if it has been passed through your family, you are from a well off family or you have won the jackpot on euro.... if you need a mortgage then you can’t afford a property like this!
Waaaay overstretched 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder does the previous owner watch her videos and cry?
It looked like a labour of love.
Yes, I often thought about that! I'm sure he regrets his decision to sell them the house! He considered every little detail for this gorgious house and then some weirdos move in and ruin it completely!
Imagine if they can't afford the upcoming costs for maintaining this large house, they have to sell it and go back to London. Who wants to buy a house which is all over the internet, with pictures, videos, floorplans, comments etc. ... I would never ever buy such a house!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 128434

In her recent vlog Lady Aga presented the future library – dark and gloomy like its owners! There will be 3 to 4 books in the library.
Let me make an educated guess which ones:
  • “Survival Guide for Women with Garden Gnomes” and
  • “How to bounce back after an Existential Failure – There will always be Tomorrow” and probably a third one if they will still live there in 2022:
  • “Kamasutra to activate your Love Life – Advice for Desperate Housewives” and only one book belonging to Dwarf Gardener:
  • “Upcycling – How to make your old Pink Shorts look brand new”
The panelling is fantastic, I really hope she doesn't paint it.

Reactions: 13
This is the sort of property that you own comfortably if it has been passed through your family, you are from a well off family or you have won the jackpot on euro.... if you need a mortgage then you can’t afford a property like this!
Waaaay overstretched 😂😂😂
The house is really made for being a B&B place. With the many rooms and bathrooms. The previous owner did an AMAZING job with the house. Josie and boyfriend don't fit there not only because if their lifestyles and way of earning money but they don't even fit intellectually. She went on and on about 14. century and Grade 2 at the beginning but now I'm seeing she doesn't have clue of real appreciation of where she has moved in. Him included. Hardly need to say that. I'm not english and waz horrified with her revolution comment. ..not a clue.....so sad , frustrating and annoying. As someone hete already said, it's all for " the Gram "

Reactions: 15

Welcome!

This is literally a train wreck that you can't stop looking at.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, I often thought about that! I'm sure he regrets his decision to sell them the house! He considered every little detail for this gorgious house and then some weirdos move in and ruin it completely!
Imagine if they can't afford the upcoming costs for maintaining this large house, they have to sell it and go back to London. Who wants to buy a house which is all over the internet, with pictures, videos, floorplans, comments etc. ... I would never ever buy such a house!
Exactly.
This house was perfect for any young couple. Decorated immaculately with all mod cons all they had to do was move furniture in, even if they had to beg for it but no that doesn't make money. They are going to trash it and make it impossible to sell when all fails.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.