Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today’s vlog was walk around the house and tell brands that I need mirrors and toilet roll holders.

The whole sitting on the toilet thing trying to work out where to put the toilet roll holder was so stupid. There’s plenty of bloody room in there.

Reactions: 6
Oh so if she keeps saying she has a big mortgage to pay then she owes maybe 500,000 or she is lying and she is manipulating people into feeling sorry for her to fall for her aff. links.. hmmm.
I wonder if she has joined the Soho Farmhouse yet, (they are closed now) but I really want to ask her...to see if she lies ...
I have to agree with a comment on here earlier, I think she will get tired of cleaning and the payments and move back to London...

I wonder what will happen to YouTubers CPM in the next few months. Maybe that is why Josie is putting up a video everyday?
What't happening with that, has YouTube announced something? Oh I read because of the virus, but that's temporary I guess...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she has joined the Soho Farmhouse yet, (they are closed now) but I really want to ask her...to see if she lies....
She has been a Soho House member for quite some time now and I saw on YT that she has been to Soho Farmhouse in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and probably many times after that.

It's so funny to she how different she was back then 😉.

Reactions: 3
She has been a Soho House member for quite some time now and I saw on YT that she has been to Soho Farmhouse in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and probably many times after that.

It's so funny to she how different she was back then 😉.
Not sure if she is still a member, or ever was officially. Brand trips don't count as they can invite non-members for events (Lydia Elise Millen is a classic example of a non-member who won't shut up every time she is invited to Soho Farmhouse, even if it's always just part of a PR event)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love the Countryside and I adore her period home but I suspect the next few months are going to be painful. Her French boudoir is going to be the first desecration.
Her idea of a French boudoir is closer to a waiting room in a brothel than to something elegant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
At minute 8:44 in the vlog posted today you can hear a giggle in the background :O :O
It's a ghost !!!! call the paranormal society !!
I think that's her laughing, you can hear it in a couple of other places too. I think she recorded a voice over to add to the already filmed footage.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if she is still a member, or ever was officially. Brand trips don't count as they can invite non-members for events (Lydia Elise Millen is a classic example of a non-member who won't shut up every time she is invited to Soho Farmhouse, even if it's always just part of a PR event)
Yes she's still is a member. She has been to a Soho House in Istanbul (when on holiday with Charlie), Barcelona (with Freddy and Amy), NY (with her gay friend whose name I can't remember) and London (many times, to work there) and she often talks about going there in her vlogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can remember her saying that she had been accepted for membership. They headed off for the weekend there in a fancy car that was obviously a sponsorship.
I asked about this a few days ago because I thought Soho Farmhouse was so exclusive.
Anyway, I stopped watching her so dont know if she went there again. She did say in one of her videos at Soho Farmhouse that she loved the design and style. I have visions of her turning the new house in to a rackety shack.

Reactions: 4
Her lips look much bigger in today’s vlog. I’m sure she’s just had them done recently, it’s very distracting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always makes her video titles so bloody long and tacks AD on at the end so no one can see it in the YouTube thumbnail previews.

sneaky, sneaky.
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 2.19.08 AM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She always makes her video titles so bloody long and tacks AD on at the end so no one can see it in the YouTube thumbnail previews.

sneaky, sneaky.
View attachment 128206
I am sure I haven't watched one video of hers or other similar vloggers that wasn't an Ad. I think we just assume everything they show us has been gifted to them to advertise. This is how it works isn't it??

I am sure I haven't watched one video of hers or other similar vloggers that wasn't an Ad. I think we just assume everything they show us has been gifted to them to advertise. This is how it works isn't it??
But she had to tag the whole thing as AD irrespective of anything being gifted/affiliate links/ paid partnerships. She doesn’t do that. She usually adds the AD after a few hours so that the video reaches many more people. If not she will have a long caption so that people get tired of reading the whole thing and don’t see the AD.
It’s these cheap tricks she uses that makes her look money grabbing and scamming.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she had the nerve to complain about delayed deliveries, and how they ordered such a long time ago and are only receiving the goods now.

I don’t know how to analyze this : is she extremely entitled and believes her deliveries should be prioritized ? is she just too stupid to understand basic security and distancing affects online orders and deliveries and causes delays ?

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she had the nerve to complain about delayed deliveries, and how they ordered such a long time ago and are only receiving the goods now.

I don’t know how to analyze this : is she extremely entitled and believes her deliveries should be prioritized ? is she just too stupid to understand basic security and distancing affects online orders and deliveries and causes delays ?
She knows full well how things work, just not for her 😉.

And she knows that when she smears their name, more free stuff will magically appear on her doorstep....

When it comes to analysis, I‘m afraid the latter applies - too stupid 😂

Their house is empty 😂 where’s the furniture??
To be gifted 😂

• Haha
She knows full well how things work, just not for her 😉.

And she knows that when she smears their name, more free stuff will magically appear on her doorstep....
Is this true? That's despicable! I thought it was beyond the Pale that she was complaining about delivery times in the current climate, she really is ruthless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.