Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Josie has narcissistic traits for sure, but I don't think she has NPD, Charlie on the other hand seems to me to be a classic covert narcissist, probably medium high on the NPD scale. Josie seems to me to be in a codependent relationship with him.

Josie was 13 when her father passed away, from cancer I think. She never speaks of him, so I have no idea if they were close or not.

That's really sad, and at an age were emotions are high coming into teen years...

As far as NPD: I have to agree I do not think she is completely NPD...
She almost acts like she is in a fantasy world to me...maybe she has traits of NPD, HPD, Borderline...and yes if she has low self esteem or insecurities she could have codependent disorder because of death of father, and her trying to prove herself..
Well she def. has a inflated sense of her own importance: Yes...look how she bought this house, dresses up like a royal, the dishware, constantly trying to prove wealth and bragging on AGA, etc.
A deep need for excessive attention and admiration : YouTube, Instagram constant photos of herself... dressing up
troubled relationships: Appears to be in one.
Lack of empathy for others: def. look how she scams people

Reactions: 5
She has changed and morphed into an absolute money grabber. It’s only going to get worse because of this massive castle they bought. Can you imagine the maintenance cost?!? We will only be seeing her behaving even more greedy and provably will just become a house slave like Lydia. No where else to go and dress up just to hang out at home!

Reactions: 10
She has changed and morphed into an absolute money grabber. It’s only going to get worse because of this massive castle they bought. Can you imagine the maintenance cost?!? We will only be seeing her behaving even more greedy and provably will just become a house slave like Lydia. No where else to go and dress up just to hang out at home!
That house will cost them a fortune the heating bill alone will be huge I really believe the pair of them have fucked up and really misjudged the current situation
I reckon she will become more unhinged and desperate for freebies, Charlie the cock is spending like theres a bottomless pit of cash and that's why she's asking how much have you spent
They are both well suited trying to maintain a persona that they can't afford sad really

Reactions: 12
That's really sad, and at an age were emotions are high coming into teen years...

As far as NPD: I have to agree I do not think she is completely NPD...
She almost acts like she is in a fantasy world to me...maybe she has traits of NPD, HPD, Borderline...and yes if she has low self esteem or insecurities she could have codependent disorder because of death of father, and her trying to prove herself..
Well she def. has a inflated sense of her own importance: Yes...look how she bought this house, dresses up like a royal, the dishware, constantly trying to prove wealth and bragging on AGA, etc.
A deep need for excessive attention and admiration : YouTube, Instagram constant photos of herself... dressing up
troubled relationships: Appears to be in one.
Lack of empathy for others: def. look how she scams people.
True, but I think that her mother is a bit of a money hungry scammer too (judging from the negative review of her B&B on Tripadvisor and she was definitely in on the Ebay scam too), so Josie was probably brought up by her parents to see the world as a place where gullible people are easy prey, as long as you present yourself as a sweet, innocent, sophisticated girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have been reading along for a while so first-time poster here, nice to meet you all.

I have stopped watching Josie a while back as I found her to be very greedy and just trying to be a posh lady but I do love me a good moving in series and I have an obsession with period homes which is why I started watching again. the house they bought is beautiful and so unique but how did they afford that and it seems like they barely could. It's empty and doesn't seem to be furnished any time soon. How do they even cope? I remember her ranting on twitter a while back about invoices not being paid and her chasing her payments and she made the comment that one outstanding payment could keep her from purchasing her dream home. how does that work out? how can that go through if it's apparently financed so tightly? I don't know how buying a home works in the UK but where I'm from its so strict and you basically have to have so many insurances and safeties for the bank unless you can outright cash buy.
Does she want to morph into this countryside wife and stop traveling to not make it obvious that she can't afford travels that aren't sponsored? it just doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 7
I have been reading along for a while so first-time poster here, nice to meet you all.

I have stopped watching Josie a while back as I found her to be very greedy and just trying to be a posh lady but I do love me a good moving in series and I have an obsession with period homes which is why I started watching again. the house they bought is beautiful and so unique but how did they afford that and it seems like they barely could. It's empty and doesn't seem to be furnished any time soon. How do they even cope? I remember her ranting on twitter a while back about invoices not being paid and her chasing her payments and she made the comment that one outstanding payment could keep her from purchasing her dream home. how does that work out? how can that go through if it's apparently financed so tightly? I don't know how buying a home works in the UK but where I'm from its so strict and you basically have to have so many insurances and safeties for the bank unless you can outright cash buy.
Does she want to morph into this countryside wife and stop traveling to not make it obvious that she can't afford travels that aren't sponsored? it just doesn't make sense to me.
Hi, welcome 😃.

Most of us here think her mum helped Josie by selling her house and business too and we think she'll live in the guest house.

As for travelling to exotic places: she hasn't paid for anything for years, so she'll just keep on going on sponsored trips, whilst pretending to spend her own money.

Reactions: 8
I am starting to worry about Pink short's sanitary habits.. he appears to be wearing the same pair of shorts everyday and they have not gotten a washer yet... bahahah.... gross. I want to steal her dogs away esp. Dickens he is so adorable.
Most of us here think her mum helped Josie by selling her house and business too and we think she will live in the guesthouse.

As for travelling to exotic places: she hasn't paid for anything for years, so she'll just keep on going on sponsored trips, whilst pretending to spend her own money.
What's the name of her mother's business?

Reactions: 9
I remember last year she said on her insta stories something along the lines “ I really want to get out of UK for a weekend getaway so If any brands wants to do a press conference / launch thingy abroad hit me up , I will be available at short notice “ .
i couldn’t believe she said it so openly and sounded like she will promote whatever just to have a paid trip .

she always says “ I only work with brands that are superb quality / services and I wold never recommend to my followers something that I didn’t enjoy “ . Bullshit of the bullshits .

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember last year she said on her insta stories something along the lines “ I really want to get out of UK for a weekend getaway so If any brands wants to do a press conference / launch thingy abroad hit me up , I will be available at short notice “ .
i couldn’t believe she said it so openly and sounded like she will promote whatever just to have a paid trip .

she always says “ I only work with brands that are superb quality / services and I wold never recommend to my followers something that I didn’t enjoy “ . Bullshit of the bullshits .
Her YouTube gig will not last longer than 5 more years no way... She is insane to think 20 years like she said. She better come up with a solution... Fashion and YouTube are not sustainable positions ...unless you own a company that is banking big. I did the fashion thing for a while and now I am returning to college because I moved out of the city.. so she's an idiot. They will be in for a big shock after winter ... the bills are going to pile up.

She said in one video that people that complain about money have poor money management skills hahahah ok karma is a witch my dear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am starting to worry about Pink short's sanitary habits.. he appears to be wearing the same pair of shorts everyday and they have not gotten a washer yet... bahahah.... gross. I want to steal her dogs away esp. Dickens he is so adorable.

Dirty rotten scoundrel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone here (I forgot her name, sorry) found out where her mum's B&B was (can't remember the name though). You can read about it somewhere at the end of the first thread.

And as for gross Charlie: well as long as he's able show his bare chest to the world, he doesn't seem to care what he wears 😉.

Same as her with those Zimmerman shorts 😂😂😂
All fur coat and no knickers 🤭.

• Haha
The Le Creuset items were gifted. Disgusting! :sick:
I'm gonna stop spending my hard earned cash buying them.
To be fair it wasn’t actually Le Creuset that gifted them (they wish), it was some random website that stocks them who did along with the other stuff like the fire gloves etc. I’m the same tho, seriously go off shy company like neom who excessively gift especially in these times. I like how she was super hinting for a “gift” from pooky lights but clearly they didn’t bite so she had to actually buy them! Shock! So then she didn’t actually show the lights on that home unboxing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her YouTube gig will not last longer than 5 more years no way... She is insane to think 20 years like she said. She better come up with a solution... Fashion and YouTube are not sustainable positions ...unless you own a company that is banking big. I did the fashion thing for a while and now I am returning to college because I moved out of the city.. so she's an idiot. They will be in for a big shock after winter ... the bills are going to pile up.

She said in one video that people that complain about money have poor money management skills hahahah ok karma is a witch my dear
Complaining about money? That's all she does really about not affording this or that at the moment to include the heating of the place.
Honestly whats up with the fire place? I'd light that witch up to keep warm lol

• Haha
Someone here (I forgot her name, sorry) found out where her mum's B&B was (can't remember the name though). You can read about it somewhere at the end of the first thread.

And as for gross Charlie: well as long as he's able show his bare chest to the world, he doesn't seem to care what he wears 😉.

All fur coat and no knickers 🤭.
Yeah I would love to read the comments on her business...

Reactions: 1
Complaining about money? That's all she does really about not affording this or that at the moment to include the heating of the place.
Honestly whats up with the fire place? I'd light that witch up to keep warm lol
honestly, that's the first thing I would do. how can you buy a place and not even be able to cover the costs of keeping it running. is water included in the UK? because I can't even imagine the cost of water with all that garden space

Reactions: 5
Lockdown bored so just watched the latest vlogs. I’m still getting to know these two and I can see from this thread that they’re not well liked. He isn’t getting on my nerves (yet), just comes across like a Blue Peter presenter. Unlike other youtubers who take the #gift but tell you knob all about it, I appreciated the demo of the Dyson. The fact that I have a handheld Dyson, which after two years is as much use as a chocolate teapot, is irrelevant; their cost per suck sucks. His showing us how he didn’t need to lift the machine to vacuum the two steps in the kitchen and then fannying around with the attachment was priceless - just wash them pal, they’ll still be dirty anyway.

There were new shoes on the garden table and the only remark was that this was bad luck, no mention of where they came from or why he needs them given that he has 900 pairs already and admitted that he had too many. Let’s assume they’ll be classed as essential “country brogues” and were probably gifted from somewhere like Churches.

They clearly love their little flat dogs head n Dexter which is nice to see but I have to fast forward as the voices they use make my toes curl.

To impress the delivery guys, they swapped a box plant for a red hydrangea in the urn on the plinth in the driveway. It did need a change but unfortunately it then looked like a floral tribute at a crypt. BTW, I’m assuming his name is Charlie Irons based on the screenshots from his insta. I don’t know if he’s ever had a real job but, as he knows about everything, I wasn’t sure whether this was his name or his laundry service and he may have different accounts like Charlie Gardens, Charlie Vacuums, Charlie F@cks up your Cutlery Drawer etc.

The walk in the bluebell woods looked lovely but her twee outfit and twirling around was naff. Her photos are corny and they’d probably flog more if they just enjoyed the moment and acted naturally.

After the trip to the farm shop, the carrier bag was placed on the worktop in a way that was so obviously intended for a beg for sponsorship but even worse was the clear beg, almost demand, for Waitrose sponsorship simply because she shopped there and everything she showed had their brand logo. What does she think she’d find in anyone else’s house? We all say that as a joke, she reeeally meant it. She sees everything in life with £ signs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Re: the pink shorts and lack of washing machine. I wouldn't be surprised if they filmed the majority of their vlogs over one day or Charlie is also an expert on handwashing and dry's them in front of the Aga.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m dying at the thought of her buzzing around Daylesford with her designer shoe bags 😂 that’s not how it’s done Darling. Go buy some plain little drawstring bags of Amazon and stop dressing like an extra from the Picnic at Hanging Rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m dying at the thought of her buzzing around Daylesford with her designer shoe bags 😂 that’s not how it’s done Darling. Go buy some plain little drawstring bags of Amazon and stop dressing like an extra from the Picnic at Hanging Rock.
The lip injections and bleached hair is bad enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.