Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so funny when her minions say things like "you spoil us with your daily vlogs" and "you work too hard". They are so fooled by her sickly sweet fake persona that it doesn't even register with them that she's just flooding them with affiliate links, as the gifts come pouring in at the moment. You've got to make hay when the sun is out 😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find it so funny when her minions say things like "you spoil us with your daily vlogs" and "you work too hard". They are so fooled by her sickly sweet fake persona that it doesn't even register with them that she's just flooding them with affiliate links, as the gifts come pouring in at the moment. You've got to make hay when the sun is out 😉.
Yeah it's not like she works a 60 hour week and spends 3 hours a day commuting then uploads a blog as a hobby

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who the hell gardens in white anyway!

Hunters wellies are not that great - if they want to be country pumpkins then le chameau or dubarry are way better and longer lasting and also wouldnt stick out if shooting or riding
Josie would stick out in the countryside? Never 🤭
20200510_122812.jpg

20200510_122738.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi guys thrilled I found this thread I am on the lidl and aldi millen thread and it's hilarious to watch these 2 desperate to be like beige Mumblr , I used to follow Josie a while back but found her disingenuous and very very greedy .
I hate the fact she shills my favourite brand Reiss plus all the free clothes she then resells on depop
a while back she had a you tube video of Zimmerman dupes when you followed the link it was to eBay and her scammer mothers account , so I messaged her and said if you don't remove it I'm going to report you to the ASA and OFT she removed the video then proceeded to tell everyone was being trolled ! Charlie's is an absolute short arse know it all and a cock , and I wouldn't be surprised if they've really fucked up and overstretched themselves all for the gram .
With regards to the dogs I remember a couple of years ago on New year they walked the dogs for over 5 miles and the poor dogs had blisters on their pads and sore legs and she was asking for help
The pair of them are a couple of rotten scammers and well suited
apologies for the long rant !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi guys thrilled I found this thread I am on the lidl and aldi millen thread and it's hilarious to watch these 2 desperate to be like beige Mumblr , I used to follow Josie a while back but found her disingenuous and very very greedy .
I hate the fact she shills my favourite brand Reiss plus all the free clothes she then resells on depop
a while back she had a you tube video of Zimmerman dupes when you followed the link it was to eBay and her scammer mothers account , so I messaged her and said if you don't remove it I'm going to report you to the ASA and OFT she removed the video then proceeded to tell everyone was being trolled ! Charlie's is an absolute short arse know it all and a cock , and I wouldn't be surprised if they've really fucked up and overstretched themselves all for the gram .
With regards to the dogs I remember a couple of years ago on New year they walked the dogs for over 5 miles and the poor dogs had blisters on their pads and sore legs and she was asking for help
Love that you messaged her about that scam! 👏

They really are something else, aren't they? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Josie would stick out in the countryside? Never 🤭
View attachment 126914
View attachment 126915
It’s not pink or beige enough 😂

Hey I know you from the Pink Fairy’s thread 😂

Never apologize for the long rants. I actually love them. Let it all out!

Reactions: 4
The house is beautiful but way too big for just the 2 of them. At least that's the feeling I get . It looks like they bought it for instagram. I call it the instagramable house :D Which is all fine and well but completely removed from reality. Even if they have enough money for the upkeep, it just makes no sense. I certainly wish them well but I wonder how the whole thing is going to continue.
I completely agree. I think it was purchased as a business decision, rather than a life decision. I think she saw ITF and others getting so much content and freebies out of their house move that she wanted in on some of the action.

I mean, imagine living in that house and everyday having to think of ways to sell it in order to earn it. It's all very sad. She must wake up every single day under pressure think about how she can sell her life to make money from it. It's like social prostitution. Her work life balance must be terrible. Pink Shorts is her squire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to buy her presets. They are as lifeless and dull as she is 🤔.

A nice enough scenery in the garden:
20200510_132043.jpg

And again after she gets her greedy little hands on it:
20200510_132012.jpg

• Haha
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to buy her presets. They are as lifeless and dull as she is 🤔.

A nice enough scenery in the garden:
View attachment 127009
And again after she gets her greedy little hands on it:
View attachment 127010
This is the very reason I've a huge dislike for her everything is linked a few weeks back she did a you tube de clutter with me and proceeded to link every pair of her 200 + shoes even though some were from 2 years ago

• Wow
She doesn’t even have money to buy simple storage baskets . Begging for some on her insta stories .
If you really need some storage baskets it can’t be that hard just to look up on google - straight away you will have plenty of suggestions . Lydiot filled her house with Ikea baskets - they look classy and not too pricey . Why Josie needs suggestions for freaking storage baskets .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way she talks for the dogs really gets on my nerves.
I think that it's the only way she has if she wants to communicate with Lord Farquaad.

He isn't capable of doing anything else but give her lectures like she is a 3 year old, and by using the dogs as a carrier pigeon she can divert his attention away from his monologues, criticize him or point him in the right direction when he is making a fool of himself, without hurting his huge overblown ego.

He may think he is the head of their household, but she is the neck that turns the head. He is such a fool that he isn't able to notice such subtle manipulations and he just thinks he's very funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hunters wellies are not that great - if they want to be country pumpkins then le chameau or dubarry are way better and longer lasting and also wouldnt stick out if shooting or riding
I own a pair of hunter wellies, the short kind. They are horrendous, the sizing is pathetic I am usually 39 39,5 depending on the shoes, but had to go up to the 40/41 I hunters and they were so tight at the top that thy cut into my skin all the time. I had to stop wearing them because they were painful to wear and they left marks on my skin from were they damaged the skin. Would not advise anyone spending money on them.

Reactions: 7
Yeah Josie, acknowledge the dust but don’t even bother to wipe it off the lens, your viewers love to squint at you.

OH MY GOD! She’s going to try and reupholster an antique bed. This is going to be hilarious. No doubt Charlie will be an expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just realized Lady Cots has a mental disorder, perhaps it has to do with her father passing away when she was young... Does anyone know at what age her father passed away and from what? She appears spoiled by her mother possibly overdoing it because she is making up for the loss of her father/husband dying... so the mother has to play two roles... a provider for money etc.

I just realized Lady Cots has a mental disorder, perhaps it has to do with her father passing away when she was young... Does anyone know at what age her father passed away and from what? She appears spoiled by her mother possibly overdoing it because she is making up for the loss of her father/husband dying... so the mother has to play two roles... a provider for money etc.
I think Josie has narcissistic traits for sure, but I don't think she has NPD, Charlie on the other hand seems to me to be a classic covert narcissist, probably medium high on the NPD scale. Josie seems to me to be in a codependent relationship with him.

Josie was 13 when her father passed away, from cancer I think. She never speaks of him, so I have no idea if they were close or not.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.