Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's comment section was a treasure box again šŸ˜†.

The usual delusional granny comments:
20200509_222137.jpg

20200509_222037.jpg

But also a few drops of sanity in this pool of endless suck ups:
20200509_222116.jpg

And if they love this title they should really see our thread name šŸ¤­:
20200509_222056.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If their decorating skills are worth their gardening skills, this house will be disfigured in less than 6 months. And their orgasm on The Creuset is ridiculous. It is a brand of very good quality, good reputation, but it is enamelled cast iron and not the Holy Grail...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I stopped watching Josie a long time ago; donā€™t think I can think of a single YouTuber more unrelatable than her! The great thread title made me click in to read here and omg wtf! What kind of mansion have they bought? Are they Lord and Duchess of the Cotswold now?
What I dislike most about her and always have - is that sheā€™s never ever shown herself look less than immaculate! Who lives like that? She just wakes up with perfectly styled hair & a pair of pressed white slacks and a crisp white shirt and wears it round the house to do the housework in? Itā€™s so unrealistic I donā€™t understand why anyone follows her or see her as someone ā€œrealā€ - sheā€™s like a millionaires daughter, living the high life - whoā€™s shacked up with the pool-boy! Wtf is going on. What is all the pretence about? Canā€™t she just once wear jeans and a T-shirt and sneakers? Or have messy hair?

Canā€™t stand the pretentiousness of it all šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Le Creuset items were gifted. Disgusting! :sick:
I'm gonna stop spending my hard earned cash buying them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not usually one of the declaring gifted/ad police but did she actually say they were gifted?
I said this I work ages to save up for my nice Things! These companies lose my faith in them tbh

Reactions: 6
in le creusetā€™s defense, they were gifted by a website that stocks le creuset, not le creuset themselves! Le Creuset would very much like to be excluded from this narrative. šŸ˜‚

I could never catch the name of the website. Ironworks, maybe? Theyā€™re Mr. and Mrs. Marble Mouths over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
in le creusetā€™s defense, they were gifted by a website that stocks le creuset, not le creuset themselves! Le Creuset would very much like to be excluded from this narrative. šŸ˜‚

I could never catch the name of the website. Ironworks, maybe? Theyā€™re Mr. and Mrs. Marble Mouths over there.
Oh yeah I know itā€™s diss iron works.... not that I would buy from them! Iā€™m just hoping her begging doesnā€™t = le cruiser sending her a big box of goodies

Off course they were gifted, everything is gifted!

You could clearly see that they were surprised by some of the useless gadgets that were in those boxes too and that they were wondering what they were used for. And you could also tell that they didn't like the grey plates at all, when they first saw them, because grey is not their colour.

So they had clearly no idea what was in those boxes, because they didn't order any of it and had to be content with what they gave them, as beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: 11
First time poster! I used to follow Little Bo Peep when she was a bit humbler. Now it is just cringe and gagging. Her little garden gnome is the biggest man child I have seen.

I have just moved into a home in March as well and I cannot relate to her illogical nonsense and babbling moving vlogs.

We moved so much over the past 4 years (moved from a 5 bedroom house to a two bedroom condo to a 3 bedroom home). We are also military, so I understand the struggle to furnish a new home when your items do not necessarily "fit". We had downsized and our tastes changed a bit. Our little girl has grown into a teenager. I have sold and bought many items over the past week on FB marketplace. Now our home is from the 1940s and much smaller, so we are going for a minimal style. To be cost effective, you can buy very good high end items second hand. You can refinish or DIY plenty of furnishings without it looking like a kinder project. Even with COVID, we can still get items we need from Amazon and Wayfair, etc.

I suppose this is to say, you do not need to fill your mansion with flashy/gaudy furnishings. Less can be more and if they did this right, their home has all the perfect architectural quirks for simple, natural, sustainable, and minimal decor. This would provide a great cost-savings for them.

Instead, she is hanging dog leashes off her 300 year old water pump. She will insist on cheapening that home with overpriced "luxury" decor that is flashier than a Vegas brothel. Her gaudy tastes will drown out the home's architectural features with clutter and chaos. She is erratically prancing around her home begging for items and babbling about boxes of her hoarding. She is spending 1/3 of her video with undisclosed promotionals and gardening in clothing that she could be selling to buy furniture. It would be completely understandable to have a few rooms empty until they could get their contractors out, etc. She could easily temporarily stage a few rooms, then continuously work on the other rooms, moving furniture to its final destination once she gets what she needs. But her erratic begging, rambling, ADD mini-tours, and nonsensical approach to fixing up her home is absolute lunacy. Use ONE of your 7+ rooms to put all your crap/boxes and unpack a little at a time. This would make your house much more habitable. Even in a 3 bedroom house we have done this.

Truly these people have/had more money than they had sense. Their illusion of wealth may be coming to an end quickly. I would imagine her YT subs will stall because she is now just purely unrelateable. Off the deep-end insanity. I have nowhere to sit but look at the 50 $100+ frilly white shirts I have.

My Southern Grandmother would call them "new money" idiots.

Also just to vent, for 10 years I have been collecting Le Creuset and take good care of it. If I was sent free LC, it would not be mixed into a trash heap on the floor for my man child to step on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe she'll feel the need to keep up with Lydia and Victoria again and then she'll turn the attic into a useless, tacky, but "instagrammable" dressing room with lot of shelves to display her many designer shoes and bags on and hardly any wardrobes in it, just like they did šŸ™„.

Thanks šŸ‘.

I''ve never heard of her before, but I'll definitely look at her IG later on.

Edit: I just did and it's possible to look even more ridiculous than Josie did šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†šŸ¤­:

View attachment 126539
Well... they are same fake old ladies... I donā€™t follow her either just same BS... same over produced exposed life
1BEF4BF1-3437-4B2B-8634-DE22161ECD87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I checked out the link. Was gifted by Diss Ironworks who have 10% off currently. Le Creuset didn't gift them to her directly and they currently have a lot of things on sale for 25 or 30% off. So I'm still going to buy things from them but obviously directly from them and not from Diss, saves me money and Josie won't get the commission.

Iā€™m not usually one of the declaring gifted/ad police but did she actually say they were gifted?
I said this I work ages to save up for my nice Things! These companies lose my faith in them tbh
She did say they were gifted by Diss Ironworks, not directly by Le Creuset. I would have been very disappointed otherwise.

Reactions: 8
I have messaged Diss Iron Works ( and will message every brand that I see who is providing free stuff for rich influencers)
To politely say that they are currently ruining their reputation by gifting free stuff to influencers and that I love their products but sadly wonā€™t be purchasing from them because of this gifting nonsense . Iā€™d suggest to all of you who care to message as well . Maybe then they will start listening ..

And how I HATE when they put up aff links with items that they donā€™t even own !
I donā€™t care that itā€™s the dupe of your Zimmerman dress . Stop milking it Josie !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And how I HATE when they put up aff links with items that they donā€™t even own !
I donā€™t care that itā€™s the dupe of your Zimmerman dress . Stop milking it Josie !
oh thatā€™s her charity for plebs who canā€™t afford to garden in Zimmerman shorts. She will link dupes so all her fans can aspire to look like her. While she will collect the money from dupes and buy from the real brand.

Reactions: 6
In yesterday's vlog when showing all the boxes for unboxing she actually tries to hide the address with her hand...can she be so thick ? by now, anybody who wanted to do a bit ot research online would have figured out where the house is. So careless and stupid.

The house is beautiful but way too big for just the 2 of them. At least that's the feeling I get . It looks like they bought it for instagram. I call it the instagramable house :D Which is all fine and well but completely removed from reality. Even if they have enough money for the upkeep, it just makes no sense. I certainly wish them well but I wonder how the whole thing is going to continue.
Maybe they will open up as a B and B or similar.

Reactions: 4
Who the hell gardens in white anyway!

Hunters wellies are not that great - if they want to be country pumpkins then le chameau or dubarry are way better and longer lasting and also wouldnt stick out if shooting or riding

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.