Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon? In my house Jeeves has the keys to the sherry tantalus! Ethel is the scullery maid.:sneaky:
I jobbed in a kitchen of a Café (how it's called here) and every Sunday afternoon a group of old bags erhm ladies came and drank their Sherry. They loved it so much they often stayed longer than we had officially open... What a lovely group. Gonna miss their cackling.

NOBODY in the UK says luncheon any more. Just like nobody says powder room. It's all such a big act it's quite sickening. She is SO affected and pretentious it isn't true...
She wishes she had still colonial times and someone from browntown India as a Butler. He could vent her air in the hot summer evenings. Or she sees her home enriched with Egyptian artefacts. The haunting of AONB manor. Where the ghost of a Pharaoh went into the Aga and the Aga started to eat the inhabitants of ye olde rectum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for the new thread and welcome to yet another episode of Who Wore it Better?
Still wearing ITF's necklace I see! That will disappear as soon as MissoMejurMonicaMoonMagicMiyu kindly gifts her with some more gold-colored/faux white pearl jewelry.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone commented suggesting donating it to her local church. I can't blame her for wanting to send it back though, £1500 is a massive amount to loose. Although her stupidity costing her a lot of money is amusing.
She didn't lose the money .. it was dumb ott spending.
Watching the vlog now ... since when is a "gilet" a countryside piece of clothing ? No , I ment " countryside attire " ... so pretentious !!
She's really very entertaining 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still wearing ITF's necklace I see! That will disappear as soon as MissoMejurMonicaMoonMagicMiyu kindly gifts her with some more gold-colored/faux white pearl jewelry.
I mean at least she is trying to support frow, not like her other "friend" LEM. Wow, I found actually one good thing about Josie. I'm not saying she does out of love for frow but she does it. Or she tries to ass-creep her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Really looking forward to the Trip Advisor reviews. :LOL:
Same lol I’m sure CharShenka will leave a few reviews 😂

I mean at least she is trying to support frow, not like her other "friend" LEM. Wow, I found actually one good thing about Josie. I'm not saying she does out of love for frow but she does it. Or she tries to ass-creep her.
Ass creep! 😂 she wants ITF’s point of contacts and sponsorships

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Megalomaniac Josie 🤣🤣
And the PRICE !!!!!😨😨😨😨
Dahhling! It's for years and years to come. Cost by wear is only 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 GBP

Same lol I’m sure CharShenka will leave a few reviews 😂

Ass creep! 😂 she wants ITF’s point of contacts and sponsorships
I took it from the German Arschkriechen what means crawling around in someone's ass or attempting to do so.
Since she speaks German, she maybe likes some further vocabulary
- "Arschkriechen" noun, neutrum or verb - to crawl in someones ass or the act of crawling in someones ass
- "Arschkriecher" noun, maskulin - a person who crawls in someones ass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
i am astounded that she thinks anyone would be interested in consecutively watching autumn halls that feature the same old boring clothes. how delusional. she just did a whats new in my wardrobe with the outnet freebies and now an ad with farfetch -- its almost tasteless. then again she is not the only one -- it seems like all i see on my youtube feed are hauls and hauls and hauls. so bored of her + youtube influencers in general.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OK so she is stupid. I just checked Costco UK - and they have Christmas trees in all sizes - and of course the best return policy ever = so she would not have to sell it on ebay after Christmas. Also her pals Ali and Lydia have a membership so I am sure she could beg them to take her - LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I regard watching her YouTube videos my penance for enjoying the snarkfest of banter on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I regard watching her YouTube videos my penance for enjoying the snarkfest of banter on this site.
I don't watch her any more but I'm still quite entertained over here. Just to give you a heads up if you wanna quit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK so she is stupid. I just checked Costco UK - and they have Christmas trees in all sizes - and of course the best return policy ever = so she would not have to sell it on ebay after Christmas. Also her pals Ali and Lydia have a membership so I am sure she could beg them to take her - LOL
Costco is life! Your membership is universal ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i am astounded that she thinks anyone would be interested in consecutively watching autumn halls that feature the same old boring clothes. how delusional. she just did a whats new in my wardrobe with the outnet freebies and now an ad with farfetch -- its almost tasteless. then again she is not the only one -- it seems like all i see on my youtube feed are hauls and hauls and hauls. so bored of her + youtube influencers in general.
A couple of days ago I watched Emma Hill’s latest YouTube offering ‘Rainy Day Outfits:What to wear in wet weather’, what a pleasure after Josie’s boring, amateur efforts! Well shot, well presented, well paced, well thought out and Emma has an engaging humble and funny personality. No funny faces or accents, (or flamingo poses), no pretention, no obvious hard sell approach and some nicely put together outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She wishes she had still colonial times and someone from browntown India as a Butler. He could vent her air in the hot summer evenings. Or she sees her home enriched with Egyptian artefacts. The haunting of AONB manor. Where the ghost of a Pharaoh went into the Aga and the Aga started to eat the inhabitants of ye olde rectum.
And yet the real people born in those days regret it. My husband was born in what is now known as Zimbabwe. Yet if anybody mentions his hometown or his upbringing he gets very embarrassed and changes the subject. Real people from those times don’t want that kind of attention because of the horrific social injustices and abuses of human rights it wrought. He’ll talk about how beautiful Africa is, travel experiences he had interesting things but acting like that is for narrow minded folk who unfortunately don’t know the history or think it’s their fast track way to bag a dim witted chinless wonder with a stately pile and a triple barrel surname

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As we are likely to get evacuated for the fires, I am wondering if she will let me book a stay at the Rectumory??
Don't forget to take your rubber gloves and antibac stuff. How do you feel about beige slop for brekkie? I should pack some fruit and a few veggies too - we don't want you going down with scurvy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.