Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only watched probably two of her videos and I already dislike her. The oversized-veneers, the pretentious accent, the over-consumption, the ads, the "look-at-me-I'm-perfect" facade. She's the worst but common type of British influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've only watched probably two of her videos and I already dislike her. The oversized-veneers, the pretentious accent, the over-consumption, the ads, the "look-at-me-I'm-perfect" facade. She's the worst but common type of British influencer.
Join the club ! We all share similar feelings but there is a sort of weird compulsion to see what she gets up to next or which Big Name has given in to her wheedling manifesting and sent her a brand new and very expensive goody.
Think those oversize veneers are her real teeth though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fashion Mumblr: Mumblings from the Farmhouse and a close shave in the cornfield

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprise surprise she’s back at SFH. Do they not like being in their own home or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What about something to do with eBay since that’s raised it’s head again with the newly found account.
Oh or the constant undisclosed secret ads or about SOSO farmhouse 🤔

Fashion Mumblr: Dahhhling I don’t pay! Then sling it straight on eBay!

Fashion Mumblr: Blogger, Blagger and the eBay sAGA!

Fashion Mumblr: sheep to all the fads and Queen of undisclosed ADs!

Fashion Mumblr: Posh big gaff but really just the SOSO house riffraff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All great suggestions 👍👍🤣😂
I like a mix of things suggested like
Honorary member / Logo queen of Soso Farmhouse and
Queen of undisclosed ADs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprise surprise she’s back at SFH. Do they not like being in their own home or something?!
why else would you buy a 2M pounds property, if not to be close and spend your time in your fave restaurant?
or maybe she got a part-time job there, in the reception.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it like 30 minutes from her home? Seems like a long drive to do daily... 🤪
Ι think she considers going to soho farmhouse work. She takes pics for Instagram, Charlie photographs his plate, 😜 and they hope to meet other influencers, possibly company pr people gone there for business or pleasure,and celebrities so they can mingle with them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ι think she considers going to soho farmhouse work. She takes pics for Instagram, Charlie photographs his plate, 😜 and they hope to meet other inhluencers, possibly company pr people gone there for business or pleasure,and celebrities so they can mingle with them.
that's why i think she/they lowkey may have a social media contract with this place... let's remember she doesn't ever flog anything for free, it's all pay per view with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ι think she considers going to soho farmhouse work. She takes pics for Instagram, Charlie photographs his plate, 😜 and they hope to meet other inhluencers, possibly company pr people gone there for business or pleasure,and celebrities so they can mingle with them.
I still cant make up my mind about her constantly taking photos at SFH....if it is officially not allowed or approved of ,unless it is like @Mamasuke says they have " an arrangement "
Otherwise I think she needs to be there to be seen as a regular and presumably a noteworthy person... and she will manifest " being discovered ".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I still cant make up my mind about her constantly taking photos at SFH....if it is officially not allowed or approved of ,unless it is like @Mamasuke says they have " an arrangement "
Otherwise I think she needs to be there to be seen as a regular and presumably a noteworthy person... and she will manifest " being discovered ".
Do any of you live nearby? We need some boots on the ground observations of her in the wild! Lol. My friends belong but alas live in Chicago...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know if she has an arrangement but other much bigger influencers don't seem to have that. If I remember correctly most of them don't film there. I remember one of Fleur Deforce's vlogs, she mentioned going there with friends for dinner but she said she couldn't include it in the vlog because it's forbidden to film. I don't know if rules changed now after Covid.🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't know if she has an arrangement but other much bigger influencers don't seem to have that. If I remember correctly most of them don't film there. I remember one of Fleur Deforce's vlogs, she mentioned going there with friends for dinner but she said she couldn't include it in the vlog because it's forbidden to film. I don't know if rules changed now after Covid.🤷‍♀️
I was wondering if they are turning a blind eye because of how much restaurants and hotels have lost in business. They want to look like it’s safe to hang out there.
I’m not in the UK but I can tell you this much is for sure. I would NOT be hanging out in a public place all day indoors and out... gym, showering, swimming, eating during a PANDEMIC. Covid didn’t go away... Just because they are open doesn’t mean you should sit there all day like it’s your own home.

she’s so selfish

• Heart
Thread 14 Dahlllllinngsss..

Suggestions...lets vote...
*For anyone new. Just vote by using the emojis.

May the straw bags, sunflowers, razors, SOHOFarmhouse be in your favor ....

@Pippa M
Fashion Mumblr: Mumblings from the Farmhouse and a close shave in the cornfield :sick:

@Plonker
Fashion Mumblr: Dahhhling I don’t pay! Then sling it straight on eBay!♥

Fashion Mumblr: Blogger, Blagger and the eBay sAGA!:LOL:

Fashion Mumblr: sheep to all the fads and Queen of undisclosed ADs!😮

Fashion Mumblr: Posh big gaff but really just the SOSO house riffraff!:(

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.