Faryal Makhdoom Khan & Amir Khan #3 So much filler she looks a fright and hubby Amir lost his fight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, how did u find this out? They seem to fall out over minor things & then get back in again like couples do. And to be fair he hasn't been in the papers for messing around since Alayna was born so the relationship seems better. I think he can't do without the kids - or her now that she handles & controls everything for him.

Also, does anyone know what operation she had recently that she mentioned on her snap. Was it to correct some botched surgery. I defo think she's had an eye thread lift to give the corners of her eyes that upturned fox look. Seemed very noticeable in the GM robbery interview.
They do that because they are doing work not just posting. They are selling their fake happy family image and thats one way what brings them money and contracts, not her body - "model". The kids are just an excuse, an accessory sadly. Their relationship broke down even before their first child, I havn't watched the series but someone mentioned how the kids are just like they are in front of strangers. More like since Alayna was born they made an agreement to show the world a lie so they can fool the public and don't become a public drama like what happened and can continue getting more contracts because people fell for their B.S and are all over them liking their content. I saw a picture of faryal really close posing like a couple with someone whilst Amir was just like ive accepted attitude and faryal takes him him back after he cheats. Thats another one that shows they are not together anymore. They'v moved on but in the public eye they behave like they are so loved up. hence why Amir never says anything. even in a interview with pakistani media, they wanted Amir to spill the beans on faryal and they were on camera whilst Amir seemed to change his story to faryals my support system and the interviewer can be heard getting angry and walking off, then you hear faryal like a child go haha haha

While I don’t personally believe in “witchcraft” - anyone that has the faintest belief in “evil eye” has some convictions regarding good & evil influences. Doesn’t faryal’s Mom follow some particular Shia teachings that delve into sorcery or something like that? I could’ve sworn once upon a time Faryal posted about some amulet her mother got made for her & Amir from “Karbala” Iraq.
Both Amirs family and Faryals family go to magicians, but shias are very heavily involved in magic for every little thing they do it for their jobs, love life, money, And all the rest. Yes Faryal has a necklace that some people believe to be warding off evil eye and Amir posted a picture with a man that is seen quite highly in their community like peer. And other youtubers exposed this very man to be of the dodgey type

Bet she checks this minutely.

yeah Fakeyal you’ve really ‘made it’. 🙄
Her and her mum do have things to hide so i could understand why she would

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hey, how did u find this out? They seem to fall out over minor things & then get back in again like couples do. And to be fair he hasn't been in the papers for messing around since Alayna was born so the relationship seems better. I think he can't do without the kids - or her now that she handles & controls everything for him.

Also, does anyone know what operation she had recently that she mentioned on her snap. Was it to correct some botched surgery. I defo think she's had an eye thread lift to give the corners of her eyes that upturned fox look. Seemed very noticeable in the GM robbery interview.
She's been managing everything trying to prove she's the only trustworthy one since a long time, someone stole 5 million whilst working with Amir and after that he kicked his family out and she got the chance to control things. Can hear her saying in one of the videos that Amir knows i've got his back like no one has. Probably just works with him as she has his kids and she isn't anything without Amirs name. She's covered up her botched lip with photoshop and liner, so could be to correct that. Amirs been controlled and manipulated first by his family and then by his in laws, money and fame are the reason.

Reactions: 5
I think amir coming from a family that wasn't wealthy before his success, has a lot to do with his bad money management skills. People who have wealthy families have access to knowledge/resources that'll help them easily increase their wealth. Like a lot of ppl who come from wealth get told by their families about good financial advisors, accountants, tax loopholes, etc. Also I don't think his parents taught him how to be financially independent and how to manage his own finances, which is why he's struggling with that wedding hall. He's so used to having others "balance the checkbook", that he only knows how to buy things and not actually think about how much money he has in the bank.

I think Frayal's father is the opposite off Amir's father. As you can tell from Faryal's home in Staten Island, Faryal's father is obviously a millionaire and someone previously on the other threads mentioned that he owns a few of the subway sandwiches chain stores (which 100% explains his wealth), so he's obviously a self made business man. If Amir tries to operate a few low-risk small businesses in the UK he could probably make really good money. He could ask his father in law for advice on how to run it since his father in law is obviously good at it. I know that Amir's father manages that boxing camp/studio thing they have in bolton, but boxing is such a niche sport I doubt they make enough money to afford a good lavish lifestyle, unless their fighters actually win matches nonstop. I feel like if Amir's father had invested some of Amir's money into less closed off businesses like owning a grocery store, laundromat, gas station, restaurant, etc, their families would be way better off and more financially secure. I hope Faryal reads this and tries to have him branch out into different fields of business to try and help him find what's suitable for him.

I'm from the US and most of the really wealthy southasians (except for the tech bros in silicon valley) got their wealth from owning small businesses. Like 90% of the brown millionaires you'll meet own some short off small business that caters to all demographics. My uncle knows this retired professional boxer in NYC and he was telling me how the guy makes millions a year from owning warehouses and renting them out to bigger companies like amazon. Supposedly the guys house is a massive beautiful mansion in a wealthy neighborhood.

lol I know this was a really long post, but watching in season 1 amir talk about his dad losing a lot off Amir's money in building that venue and then having to trust faryal bc he doesn't know how to manage it, really made me pity him. Also I know Amir's to blame for his crappy situation as well, like if he stopped wasting his time trying to impress others with his expensive watches, cars, hookah outings, and vacations, and actually trying to better his life he'd probably have some success. But I also think he has so many close ppl (his guy friends and FARYAL) influencing him to do the wasteful things that he probably doesn't realize how downhill he's going

Reactions: 4
I think amir coming from a family that wasn't wealthy before his success, has a lot to do with his bad money management skills. People who have wealthy families have access to knowledge/resources that'll help them easily increase their wealth. Like a lot of ppl who come from wealth get told by their families about good financial advisors, accountants, tax loopholes, etc. Also I don't think his parents taught him how to be financially independent and how to manage his own finances, which is why he's struggling with that wedding hall. He's so used to having others "balance the checkbook", that he only knows how to buy things and not actually think about how much money he has in the bank.

I think Frayal's father is the opposite off Amir's father. As you can tell from Faryal's home in Staten Island, Faryal's father is obviously a millionaire and someone previously on the other threads mentioned that he owns a few of the subway sandwiches chain stores (which 100% explains his wealth), so he's obviously a self made business man. If Amir tries to operate a few low-risk small businesses in the UK he could probably make really good money. He could ask his father in law for advice on how to run it since his father in law is obviously good at it. I know that Amir's father manages that boxing camp/studio thing they have in bolton, but boxing is such a niche sport I doubt they make enough money to afford a good lavish lifestyle, unless their fighters actually win matches nonstop. I feel like if Amir's father had invested some of Amir's money into less closed off businesses like owning a grocery store, laundromat, gas station, restaurant, etc, their families would be way better off and more financially secure. I hope Faryal reads this and tries to have him branch out into different fields of business to try and help him find what's suitable for him.

I'm from the US and most of the really wealthy southasians (except for the tech bros in silicon valley) got their wealth from owning small businesses. Like 90% of the brown millionaires you'll meet own some short off small business that caters to all demographics. My uncle knows this retired professional boxer in NYC and he was telling me how the guy makes millions a year from owning warehouses and renting them out to bigger companies like amazon. Supposedly the guys house is a massive beautiful mansion in a wealthy neighborhood.

lol I know this was a really long post, but watching in season 1 amir talk about his dad losing a lot off Amir's money in building that venue and then having to trust faryal bc he doesn't know how to manage it, really made me pity him. Also I know Amir's to blame for his crappy situation as well, like if he stopped wasting his time trying to impress others with his expensive watches, cars, hookah outings, and vacations, and actually trying to better his life he'd probably have some success. But I also think he has so many close ppl (his guy friends and FARYAL) influencing him to do the wasteful things that he probably doesn't realize how downhill he's going
Like most Asian families, boys are molly cuddled and then the children are manipulated to that extent that if they didn't do as the parents say they wouldn't be getting the heaven at their parents feet apparently. The children then grow up to never do anything without their permission, some are still boys in adult bodies, same happened with Amir. He became famous when his parents were in control and then they wanted it to stay like that. And Amir was happy just like that until faryals family came in as her family were going to magicians using black arts to control things and Amirs parents knew that which is why they put pressure on Amir but it backfired. Now he had his own family fighting for control and also faryal and her family fighting for control. Obviously when theres magic involved its not as simple as he should have done this or that. Amir has worked hard to get where he is and his family and in laws let him down so badly. Amir can't be compared to his father in law who may be successful but Amir is famous and thats why they were after him like wild dogs. If they were so good and rich they wouldn't have done what they did to him and his family and the girl he wanted to marry. Magic is real and sadly too many people are doing it, And people who say its silly obviously don't know what their talking about. Btw you do realise that the show they are doing is not their life but a script. Most of what comes out their mouths is complete B.S. They don't live like that, its a script to get people interested in the show and then people follow it and want to see more of the same b.s so thats what they show what people want to see.

No way is Faryals father a millionaire. If he owned Subway franchises we would have heard that from Faryal a lot by now, even something like my dad owns subway. He may own Subway franchises but that certainly doesn't make him a millionaire. I'm sure Faryal, the show off, would have made a point of that a million times by now that her father is a millionaire. Nor is there anything to indicate it in the slightest.

Their house and the area they live in certainly isnt a house or area of a millionaire either. She may come from an upper middle class family in the USA but that's as far as I would go. She seems to just come from a normal middle class family.

The only thing that faryal has is that after everything happened between the families fighting for control, he can't trust his own family anymore but can trust faryal not because she's trustworthy but because he knows she is fame hungry and for that reason will continue doing what he wants. He knows he can throw a few bones and she will be the first to come and bite because she is the only one who loves the limelight to that extent. She threatened him with revealing his secrets on tweets, and also posted his brothers naked picture and is always threatening him with posting private things on social media. She would snap her private conversations whilst Amir doesn't even know shes doing it and then he would notice she's filming so he was always on eggshells, sadly she's manipulated him. He said in an interview that my father in law said whenever the wife says anything she's always right and just to stay quite. He is an adult and can defend himself, but they don't want him to just so he can keep his image he so badly loves. That's Amirs weakness is his image infront of the public and they all know that, they are literally abusing him, financially, emotionally. I remember when he used to be so happy and passionate and its like someones taken away his sparkle. Women are not the only ones that are abused.

No way is Faryals father a millionaire. If he owned Subway franchises we would have heard that from Faryal a lot by now, even something like my dad owns subway. He may own Subway franchises but that certainly doesn't make him a millionaire. I'm sure Faryal, the show off, would have made a point of that a million times by now that her father is a millionaire. Nor is there anything to indicate it in the slightest.

Their house and the area they live in certainly isnt a house or area of a millionaire either. She may come from an upper middle class family in the USA but that's as far as I would go. She seems to just come from a normal middle class family.
I think its a load of B.S. They got married in 2013, And they met in about 2011. They had all this time to fix her image. I remember she had an old account on social media where all her pictures of her were simple typical pakistani girl type, dark brown skin and then she suddenly became lighter and on pictures completely paper white. She looked completely different, her facial features ect and now has this long giraffe neck. Its so obvious she didn't look natural even when she and Amir got together. She had alot of work done before they got together, he probably paid for some of it. She also had loose skin which shows she lost alot of weight quickly and then she got rid of that when she had her breasts done. So it just shows they fixed her image before she tweeted "Mrs Khan".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Went on GG & read what Amir said. Why pop these kids out then. The lengths she's gone to for the money & fame when Amir's friends said he wanted to leave her for years, Amir even said he had been telling her he wanted to separate. His cheating was also a clear indication, but she still deliberately get pregnant with Alayna & then popped out the boy she desperately wanted straight after. Why not work on resolving ur marital issues instead. Now ur own hubby called u out in the public about not wanting to spend time with ur kids.
You know what is so sad? It’s not even the fact that we’re talking about a mother who doesn’t feel love to her own kids or the fact that she had these kids to pin her husband down. It’s that I think Amir does genuinely care and love his kids but he doesn’t actually know how to go about it. Like it’s still new to him and ofc he’s gone for really long periods of time so he’s kind of lost in it. Like these last few posts are mentioned that he got used by his family and betrayed by his in laws so his kids are the closest thing to family yet they treat him like strangers because he couldn’t socialise them

Reactions: 6
Faryal with her fake accounts on social media defo puts the work in. When she first came out it was circling that her dad owned a subway like shop, now it’s like he owns a whole ass chain and is a millionaire. I don’t doubt that they’ve made a pretty penny since amir the cash cow came into their lives but they defo weren’t millionaires beforehand.

This sounds highly plausible. I don’t know if you do sociology too haha

7D119366-7F7C-4944-84F8-5CB1442B757E.jpeg

why is this floozy sat several seats away from Amir and cringingly recording the Arab men in front of her

Last edited:
  • Sick
No way is Fakeyal’s dad a millionaire. She came from a poor background and didn’t have one single thing designer before she married him! Can anyone remember her tiny bedroom where she used to take pics from? Lol it used to have one little bed in it lol If she came from a well off family she would have millionaires dying to marry her and she wouldn’t have chased one lol especially a mirpuri one lol. I agree Amir got into this financial mess as he wasn’t taught how to manage finances and how a millionaire thought. He hanged out with the wrong crowd and his parents lack education!!! If he was from a Punjabi or Urdu speaking man he would have no way married Fakeyal as he would have seen her fakeness shine through! He’s defo naive and has a good heart for sure and deserved a better life partner rather than a shoes and handbag tart!!!

You know what is so sad? It’s not even the fact that we’re talking about a mother who doesn’t feel love to her own kids or the fact that she had these kids to pin her husband down. It’s that I think Amir does genuinely care and love his kids but he doesn’t actually know how to go about it. Like it’s still new to him and ofc he’s gone for really long periods of time so he’s kind of lost in it. Like these last few posts are mentioned that he got used by his family and betrayed by his in laws so his kids are the closest thing to family yet they treat him like strangers because he couldn’t socialise them
Can you imagine what the environment is like in those homes which his families live in. I don't think any sane person can be there for too long. Even though he's famous and has things to do, He purposefully keeps away for the sake of his sanity. He mentioned for a healthy relationship him and his wife have separate areas of the home where they separate in their home. Celebs do usually have things done with kids and yes they probz not that close but thats alot of celebs as they are used to everything being done for them. He's been telling his bit on the sides that faryals not normal, and how tit his relationship is. She's probably made all his friends her friends so thats why she's always out with him

No way is Fakeyal’s dad a millionaire. She came from a poor background and didn’t have one single thing designer before she married him! Can anyone remember her tiny bedroom where she used to take pics from? Lol it used to have one little bed in it lol If she came from a well off family she would have millionaires dying to marry her and she wouldn’t have chased one lol especially a mirpuri one lol. I agree Amir got into this financial mess as he wasn’t taught how to manage finances and how a millionaire thought. He hanged out with the wrong crowd and his parents lack education!!! If he was from a Punjabi or Urdu speaking man he would have no way married Fakeyal as he would have seen her fakeness shine through! He’s defo naive and has a good heart for sure and deserved a better life partner rather than a shoes and handbag tart!!!
I agree, she's probably had training in the IT department marketing herself, buying fake followers and writing comments about herself like oh faryal was always rich ect ect.

Reactions: 2

lol im from NYC, that's definitely a millionaires house in NYC. Faryal doesn't brag about her dads job bc owning franchises isn't a glorified job. Owning a a few (2+) franchise shops in NYC makes u SOOO much money. It's such a lucrative business. ONE store alone will usually get u 6 figures a month, the only way you'll get less is if you're not in an urban neighborhood an even then you'll make 5 figures a month. Franchise owners a lot of the time make more money then doctors in NYC. Also a lot of them will lie on taxes and save money by using cash for their businesses.
I don't know if u guys realized but Faryal always brags about her first car being a Mercedes or BMW at 16, that's the NYC version of showing off daddy's money. And I come from a lower middle class, NYC brown family. Upper middle class ppl's houses are closer to Amir's Bolton house

Reactions: 3
lol im from NYC, that's definitely a millionaires house in NYC. Faryal doesn't brag about her dads job bc owning franchises isn't a glorified job. Owning a a few (2+) franchise shops in NYC makes u SOOO much money. It's such a lucrative business. ONE store alone will usually get u 6 figures a month, the only way you'll get less is if you're not in an urban neighborhood an even then you'll make 5 figures a month. Franchise owners a lot of the time make more money then doctors in NYC. Also a lot of them will lie on taxes and save money by using cash for their businesses.
I don't know if u guys realized but Faryal always brags about her first car being a Mercedes or BMW at 16, that's the NYC version of showing off daddy's money. And I come from a lower middle class, NYC brown family. Upper middle class ppl's houses are closer to Amir's Bolton house
Anyone can say anything nowadays, And people on the internet just believe. Does't make it true. She's known for lying to keep her image classy and clean but fails miserably. Like the time they were claiming to be so close but out of the blue Amir posts about her being a goldigger, so their social media posts were not the same, one was lying then she claimed it was a hack. And the whole drama unfolded. Only pictures of that time are heavily photoshopped, unclear images of her in her tacky makeup and bedroom.

Does anyone remember the time faryal posted after marriage a picture of her and Amir on a plane. That was the first time they posted on a plane together and she was saying she flew business class being so excited about it like its her first ever time. She gives it away and people just believe tit

Last edited:
I’m not particularly familiar with American culture but I’m on a luxury peloton group full of American women with over 12k members and the level of wealth I see on there is a world away from what we are used to in the U.K. It seems common to fly private jet, have multiple homes across states, swimming pool homes etc etc. I don’t see Faryal’s pre marriage lifestyle in that league whatsoever. When the peloton ladies talk income, they talk of 6 figure incomes being earned like it’s no big deal. Those earning 1mil are not the ones buying birkins, flying private jet, having nannies etc; they’re just the ones who live an average middle class lifestyle akin to say an nhs doctor or dentist here in the U.K.

We are talking about faryal makhdoom, who is addicted to praises, attention seeker, checks forums and clears her image by posting things straight after reading forums. She is a bragger which is what she does to get more famous and make money now because she's so skilled at it. This is a person whose texts were leaked right after her marriage where she had a conversation with someone before the marriage about becoming even better than the kardashians and having her own show and now she's doing just that. So the internet would obviously like some proof of her claims

Hey, I'm not from the USA so you would know better than me about over there. But I still don't believe he's a millionaire or have seen anything to believe it, but thanks for explaining👍

Last edited:
New thread recap for newbies..

She has had more filler and looks an absolute state
After all the bragging Amir got stopped by Kell Brook in round six of their fight :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Amir got robbed and had a gun pointed at him for his £74k watch Faryal ran across the road and left Amir.:oops:
Their new series of their reality show has started and its the same old shite, brag bra brag.

anything else please feel free to add.(y)
The pictures that were posted by news channels

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Maybe she popped out kids so her and amir could pimp them out when they’re older and make more money🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.