Faryal Makhdoom Khan & Amir Khan #3 So much filler she looks a fright and hubby Amir lost his fight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, Amir is out and about with the kids and Nannies but Faryal is nowhere in sight. I don’t think she has ANY genuine interest in creating lasting memories for her kids. It’s Mother’s Day for Pete’s sake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So Amir said season 3 is coming out in a few months. I knew it couldn't have ended just like that with no therapist episode. I'm sure they need to talk about the robbery some more too and that Faryal has been victimised by some random comments. They must be saving it for season 3. Wonder what other cosmetic procedure she will have had by then. I'm guessing her arse now that she's been caught photoshopping it.

Reactions: 2
If Faryal's family was always comfortable with how she dresses/dressed, there's no way in hell they were embarrassed by the fact that she was dating a guy. Absolutely no muslim/brown family says dress as scandalous as u want but don't go on a date with a guy

Reactions: 6
F8563BBC-E73F-4FD4-A1C8-C39E7518D089.jpeg

saw this post on GG and also heard the same from Amir on his IG story but he was speaking fast and cut the video short. Anyone else catch it?

Reactions: 4
She’s at home with her mom planning how to get her claws into more of his money!!! 🤣 That woman doesn’t have a maternal bone in her. She hates the kids as she was forced to have them to keep Ameeeeeerrrr on leach 🤣🤣🤣

She hates amir and hates her kids which is why she never wants to go out/spend time with them

Reactions: 5
Went on GG & read what Amir said. Why pop these kids out then. The lengths she's gone to for the money & fame when Amir's friends said he wanted to leave her for years, Amir even said he had been telling her he wanted to separate. His cheating was also a clear indication, but she still deliberately get pregnant with Alayna & then popped out the boy she desperately wanted straight after. Why not work on resolving ur marital issues instead.

What annoys me is she talks about the public interfering & not letting them forget the past yet they can't stop airing their dirty laundry, following, unfollowing & in a few days time they will be best friends again!

Hey Faryal, it's tit 4 tat. U think u can call out any1 in the public whether it's Froch or that poor Sahara restaurant trying to make an honest living that u were cursing. Now ur own hubby called u out in the public about not wanting to spend time with ur kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lol she is missing her Bolton home now after someone on here said the move to Dubai is a permanent one as that’s what her plan always has been!!! Fakeyal fools Ameeeer with her words but her actions always contradict lol. She is so easy to suss out as not everyone is thick as him!!! Give it a few years when the kids are grown up he will ditch her and so will the kids. The only thing she will have going for her will be her shoes, bags and mama doom doom her role model 🤣

why doesn't she just admit the move to Dubai is permanent? I don't see what's so wrong about admitting it

In the show they have such a weird relationship. He’s never asked her if she’s slept well before and she made a big deal of him asking her for the first time. My husband asks me this on most days do they not even care about eachother?! I noticed that the son doesn’t seem to have a connection with either parents. When he comes back after the fight and being away 3 months the boy didn’t want to go near him and was instead floating around. You can see all of her kids are delayed and it’s because of the sheer neglect
They are no longer together anymore, just fooling the public in order to sell their happy family fake image so they can get more money and contracts

Lol at corporate lawyer my arse. She was clubbing around and looking for a rich guy to settle down with. She is a complete actress and has always been. Amir the dumb twit fell for it and her mom backed him to a corner and said he has to marry her as she has been seen with him lol Amir had mixed feelings about her and tried to call off the wedding but bimbo and her family were not having it so a prenup was signed lol Her true slutty colours were put all over Twitter and Amir wanted to leave her after marriage at the point, but she fell pregnant! As much as I hate Amir, he is the naive, pure hearted one out the two. She is just a money grabbing, selfish bimbo who has achieved hell all. She kept on banging on about her “education” after her marriage, even though she had no qualifications to her name 🤣 Funny thing is, her mentality is worser than mirpuri families lol. The women in Amir’s family are more qualified 🤣🤣🤣
Faryal and her mum used magic on him and his whole family including the girl that he liked to move her out of the way and become his wife. He did not like Faryal, there was nothing but magic between the two of them, thats the only thing that kept these two together not the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amirs family had a problem with faryal and her mum because of the magic they were doing, the dressing was just an excuse. They already knew how she dressed but they couldn't tell the truth because people will not believe it. And then every little thing became a fight because Amir and his family got into this B.S under the influence of magic and when they finally realised it was too late. She was all over social media trying hard to use Amir to make herself well known and become famous. She was photoshopping her pictures to look like shes white skinned but its quite apparent now what colour she is. She just wanted all the racist asians to be like oh how white and beautiful Amirs wife is. She botched up her lips and you can see it in the pictures on some news channels but on her own pictures shes using photoshop and liners so she can continue her b.s for a little longer and gain more money. And sure has fooled the people!

They are no longer together anymore, just fooling the public in order to sell their happy family fake image so they can get more money and contracts
Hey, how did u find this out? They seem to fall out over minor things & then get back in again like couples do. And to be fair he hasn't been in the papers for messing around since Alayna was born so the relationship seems better. I think he can't do without the kids - or her now that she handles & controls everything for him.

Also, does anyone know what operation she had recently that she mentioned on her snap. Was it to correct some botched surgery. I defo think she's had an eye thread lift to give the corners of her eyes that upturned fox look. Seemed very noticeable in the GM robbery interview.

As silly as it sounds I do believe the magic thing lol. Fakeyal was obsessed with amir before dating him and would constantly dm him on facebook so I could imagine her and her mom using magic to trap him into marrying her

While I don’t personally believe in “witchcraft” - anyone that has the faintest belief in “evil eye” has some convictions regarding good & evil influences. Doesn’t faryal’s Mom follow some particular Shia teachings that delve into sorcery or something like that? I could’ve sworn once upon a time Faryal posted about some amulet her mother got made for her & Amir from “Karbala” Iraq.

This woman is pure fake and selfish , she does nothing with them children. There just pawns in her relationship. Imagine not even being bothered to go and spend a day at the beach with your children , you’d rather send the hired help. Her children will really resent her when there older

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.