Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss puffer fish face decided to go braless out in public… I get you can’t wear a bra with that halter style, but you think she’d at least use pasties to cover her nipples. Super trashy.
A3FAEE9D-3AC9-43CC-A260-EE9C0553A264.jpeg
FF9B5F5C-DE4E-4495-A768-7ADDE2796026.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Soooo trashy walking into a wedding like that. Amir’s clearly enjoying it, showing off “the missus” on his stories
It’s ok though at least she’s watching her kids via webcam

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a thirsty HO!! She posted a picture of admiring her narcissistic self in the mirror wearing those sweatpants and sports bra - but wtf she wore it to a boxing match?! Men are wearing suits, meanwhile she’s wearing what looks like it belongs in the laundry hamper.

she’s definitely doing it for attention, along with her open thirst for “Ben shalom.” She posted “I’ll be at the match with friend and promoter Ben shalom” - this Is literally the only time she didn’t accompany Amir to whatever boxing thing he went to, and she’s acting like she was personally requested by the boxing promoters to be where she is. Yeah Faryal they really wanted Miss Manager of the most career humbling fight for Amir to have her janky presence felt.
974ADBFB-4D8D-4DDA-8D83-28749D684574.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
What a thirsty HO!! She posted a picture of admiring her narcissistic self in the mirror wearing those sweatpants and sports bra - but wtf she wore it to a boxing match?! Men are wearing suits, meanwhile she’s wearing what looks like it belongs in the laundry hamper.

she’s definitely doing it for attention, along with her open thirst for “Ben shalom.” She posted “I’ll be at the match with friend and promoter Ben shalom” - this Is literally the only time she didn’t accompany Amir to whatever boxing thing he went to, and she’s acting like she was personally requested by the boxing promoters to be where she is. Yeah Faryal they really wanted Miss Manager of the most career humbling fight for Amir to have her janky presence felt.View attachment 1153338
Now I’m convinced these 2 have an open marriage. Just saw Amir’s IG and he’s clearly still in Dubai, with his brother posting that he just landed there to hang out with him. Meanwhile Faryal is off hanging out with random men looking like a total woman. How the F her followers can defend her while she’s off bleeping around with other men to no zero-level priority events instead of being at home with her children is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
And the fact she sat next to Kell Brook, the guy that beat the duck out of your weak ass husband

That’s was defo done as a middle finger up to amir. Any woman with respect for herself and partner would’ve sat elsewhere

She posted a snap of herself stood alone at the wedding in a green dress captioning it 'yum'. How many ppl describe themselves to the public like that. You can't get more vain & narcissistic than that.

Then that snap she put up that she deals with too many 'worthless' ppl. Wow, what a nasty choice of words to describe the ppl who she 'works' with.

Also that snap she's put up of 'viewing my apartment in London' not even our. As if it's her forking the money out for it & Amir has nothing to do with it.

As for the boxing event she probably thought Shalom & every1 was going to be all over her but she looked so foolish in that snap sat on her own while Shalom is with Kell. As someone on here rightly said I'm surprised her head hasn't exploded from her vanity & narcissism.

B957CC6A-DA6A-4E6F-9BC3-FEFBB5E28932.jpeg

What a shameless woman. After all of her public tit talking about Kell, she winds up sitting right next to him. Even he had to get up and away from her lol

Reactions: 6
Is this skank seriously not even with her children for Mother’s Day? LOL great priorities Fartyal
I think her priority is to be away from her children she think she’s making money by working hard I don’t think she even spent in one week alone with the children without any nanny or cook I don’t think 🤔 she probably never made a bottle of milk in her life because she relies on Nunny n cooks to look after her kids which is so sad 😞 Plus it’s all over social media so when the kids grow up they will see as a witness even a husband is an asshole he can’t even cook or clean probably never change and nappies of his kids or made a bottle of milk he’s deadbeat dad typical of some asian men But not all asian man as they wrk hard to make money to cook and clean and look up the kids and wife but he’s just a deadbeat dad

Some kinda crisis going on between them? She’s going from hinting she has a side man to playing the heartbreak songs, all whilst pretending she’s having the time of her life. Meanwhile Amir seems like he’s enjoying spending time with his brothers and old friends.

lol I just realized Faryal has her "girlfriends" on her snap story bc she's filming for the new season

Reactions: 1
Some kinda crisis going on between them? She’s going from hinting she has a side man to playing the heartbreak songs, all whilst pretending she’s having the time of her life. Meanwhile Amir seems like he’s enjoying spending time with his brothers and old friends.
These crises between them never last for long. He knows she's not going anywhere & she knows she's got her claws in him hook, line and sinker. Worse comes to worse she'll pop a 4th child out.

I think if Faryal dies first her spirit would come back to haunt Amir, that's how dedicated she is to the dosh & fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amir posted a video with Huda in it. Amir looks like he’s in love with her. Fakeyal’s probably fuming😂🤣

Also just saw this snap…fakeyal’s friend said that fakeyal “is actually 12 years old and lamaisah is more mature than her” 🤣 Where is the lie 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
*Eyeroll*
MEGA eye roll to that lie. can someone quiz her on her kids birth dates? I bet anything the self absorbed twit would fail

I’m sure Faryal is absolutely seething that she flew off to London for filming fake “girls night out” scenes while Amir is hob nobbing with social media and Bollywood celebs. She probably feels like a buffoon for not being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The nerve this woman has. Someone asked if she has any separation anxiety from her kids (clearly baiting her) and she responds “I’m not a stay at home mom. I’m a working mom” - ah yes, bc all other working mothers willingly don’t see their kids for days/weeks/months at a time 😒 what about mothers that work from home? Tired of this floozy acting like she’s some jet-setting model signed by IMG, as if she’s contracted to walk runway shows 🙄 Fartyal, you literally record “oMg tHiS sErUm has WorKeD sO gOod on My AcNe ScARs” Instagram promos in dim dark lighting with 10 filters on to disguise any hint of pores on your skin, and hawk the same made-in-China hair straighteners as Amir’s sister. But yes, you’re a “woRKiNg MoM”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.