Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question is why did Amir have Terrence Crawfords trainer to train him just because Crawford beat Kell ONCE makes NO SENSE? He needed a Trainer who knew him and who could come up with options, where was plan B? he didn't have one. They're plan was keep going until the later rounds then when Kell tired then pile on the pressure, BUT when you have a glass jaw and you are in with someone who can punch that plan isn't going to work. All Faryal's fault but she knows duck all about boxing so why Amir listens to her I don't know!

Reactions: 6
Question is why did Amir have Terrence Crawfords trainer to train him just because Crawford beat Kell ONCE makes NO SENSE? He needed a Trainer who knew him and who could come up with options, where was plan B? he didn't have one. They're plan was keep going until the later rounds then when Kell tired then pile on the pressure, BUT when you have a glass jaw and you are in with someone who can punch that plan isn't going to work. All Faryal's fault but she knows duck all about boxing so why Amir listens to her I don't know!
She clearly has influence over most aspects of his life. She needs to stick to her botox and filler instead of meddling in boxing. Didn’t she say in the sky sports interview that she arranged everything, packed his bags and told him he was going to get on that plane the next day?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did you notice the marks on Khans back? I wondered if it was that cupping treatment or is it always there?
How did Khan meet Faryal in the first place do you know? Was it an arranged marriage? He seemed to go from wanking online to getting married quite quickly.
It definitely wasnt an arranged marriage lmao. On insta fakeyal said herself they dated before getting married. They met in NYC I believe. Fakeyal was obsessed with him and kept sliding in his facebook dm’s (there’s screenshots as proof) so I’m assuming she came up with a scheme to meet him during one of his NYC trips and trap him into marrying her somehow.

I read on guru gossiper that she lied about how they met and said it was at a prada photoshoot or something😂 These trashbags probably met in a club or bar.

Reactions: 7
I can't help thinking Faryal will have been all done up, waiting after the fight to go down for the post win press conference to enjoy the limelight, give interviews & take credit. It will have been a blow to her when she heard he lost. She probably then quickly changed in her sweatpants.

I think it's wrong that as Amir's boxing manager she just let Amir face the cameras & everyone after his loss. What was the point of being at the hotel then, she obviously stayed in the hotel for a reason? She just left him to do all the interviews when he looked so defeated & battered.

What was really surprising was when he said in the post win press conference that he's going to sit down with his wife & decide what's next for his career. Yes, at the end of the day he was the one who lost in the ring, but as his manager who told him to take the fight & train with Crawford she should have been there, & he still wants career advice from her when she has no boxing experience. Really sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I hope she is happy with the millions that he made with that fight.. so much for ‘oh I want him to retire and never fight’.. bullshit. Talk is cheap.

Reactions: 6
The one time she needed to tell him to retire, her ego & greed completely got the better of her & her own words in the interview she told him he needs to take this fight. A fight that he didn't need to take and a paycheck that he didn't need. She has honestly let him down this time, similar to the way she thinks his family's greed has.

It makes no difference to her life, she's got her reality show, her followers , make up range & ppl like Farhana Abodi & PLT fawning over her. She will do a massive bash for her son's bday like she did for her daughters & life will carry on just how she wants it. Though to be fair Amir's hooked in the celebrity/reality life as much as her now so they both will be just fine.

Reactions: 9
Is it me but when Amir had his dad, brother, uncle, cousins around him when he was hitting the ring he was making a more powerful impact as unity plays a massive part in you feeling powerful and knowing you can win as they got your back! It was sad to see Amir’s friends behind him and most of them it seemed like didn’t even want to be there. I agree fakeyal should have been there as the manager giving her thoughts. Not leaving him to deal with everything. This bimbo prob thought he would win and prob didn’t think that far 🤣 or didn’t know what happens if you lose, it’s not like she had managerial experience!!!

Is it me but when Amir had his dad, brother, uncle, cousins around him when he was hitting the ring he was making a more powerful impact as unity plays a massive part in you feeling powerful and knowing you can win as they got your back! It was sad to see Amir’s friends behind him and most of them it seemed like didn’t even want to be there. I agree fakeyal should have been there as the manager giving her thoughts. Not leaving him to deal with everything. This bimbo prob thought he would win and prob didn’t think that far 🤣 or didn’t know what happens if you lose, it’s not like she had managerial experience!!!
Yes he sure was much stronger ! But silly cow put a stop to everything.. marrying her was the mistake he made. She was his downfall

Reactions: 3
It is definitely something she knows. They have a deal in place where she controls the image the business side of things decide where to put his name etc in return he can go out and do what he wants as long as he keeps it low key. This girl actually flew in from the US with him and used the guise that she is a PA. they are strictly in a business relationship. There was no love to begin with so Faryal had to find another way to make this work so she blackmailed him and backed him into a corner and now he has not choice but to continue this arrangement

Reactions: 3
She shot herself in the foot when she first made out that she can’t watch his fights and now stupidly has to go along with the fake lie

It is definitely something she knows. They have a deal in place where she controls the image the business side of things decide where to put his name etc in return he can go out and do what he wants as long as he keeps it low key. This girl actually flew in from the US with him and used the guise that she is a PA. they are strictly in a business relationship. There was no love to begin with so Faryal had to find another way to make this work so she blackmailed him and backed him into a corner and now he has not choice but to continue this arrangement
I really find this hard to believe. If it's true both of them are shameful & it's actually disturbing to hear. Maybe this person in Amir's camp is deliberately misinforming you? They seemed thick as thieves/best friends on their reality show & having 3 kids with him she is not the type to put up with it. Faryal would certainly lash out, like any woman rightly would. I mean we haven't seen any woman white or Asian in his camp or even heard of one. Why would he even pretend to have a PA when Faryal does everything.

He keeps saying he's a family man & they both keep saying he will never cheat & has 'grown up.' I can't see Faryal putting up with it in a million years especially when she controls & manages everything for him & he seems to rely on her & take her advice on everything.

Not sure if this is an attempt from somone in his camp to make ppl forget that he lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really find this hard to believe. If it's true both of them are shameful & it's actually disturbing to hear. Maybe this person in Amir's camp is deliberately misinforming you? They seemed thick as thieves/best friends on their reality show & having 3 kids with him she is not the type to put up with it. Faryal would certainly lash out, like any woman rightly would. I mean we haven't seen any woman white or Asian in his camp or even heard of one. Why would he even pretend to have a PA when Faryal does everything.

He keeps saying he's a family man & they both keep saying he will never cheat & has 'grown up.' I can't see Faryal putting up with it in a million years especially when she controls & manages everything for him & he seems to rely on her & take her advice on everything.

Not sure if this is an attempt from somone in his camp to make ppl forget that he lost.
you can clearly see the whole show was scripted and made to get viewers. He was driving around in cars he does not own trying to pass off as his. She has said to him if he follows what She says she will keep him relevant and in the limelight hence why the whole show was secured coz of her. It’s common knowledge that she threatened to leak his dirt when they went through the divorce drama years ago. He has cheated on her since the moment they met and he likes white girls. His dad and brother have always preferred white girls. It’s so obvious they live separate lives. If they were even an ounce of normal would their children really be split how they are? They are a dysfunctional couple and have a very toxic relationship. He’s been forced to keep bringing her name in saying she’s done this and that for me to make her relevant and then she’s trying to get fame from doing interviews. Do you really think he’s been loyal for the past few years?? They don’t even go on a date alone but on the show they did. It’s all a big show based on lies

She’s got all the dirt on him which includes the charity fraud they do, so if he steps out of line it’s all over for him hence why he says she’s done so much for him.

Only thing she’s done for him is have him by the balls!

Reactions: 9
you can clearly see the whole show was scripted and made to get viewers. He was driving around in cars he does not own trying to pass off as his. She has said to him if he follows what She says she will keep him relevant and in the limelight hence why the whole show was secured coz of her. It’s common knowledge that she threatened to leak his dirt when they went through the divorce drama years ago. He has cheated on her since the moment they met and he likes white girls. His dad and brother have always preferred white girls. It’s so obvious they live separate lives. If they were even an ounce of normal would their children really be split how they are? They are a dysfunctional couple and have a very toxic relationship. He’s been forced to keep bringing her name in saying she’s done this and that for me to make her relevant and then she’s trying to get fame from doing interviews. Do you really think he’s been loyal for the past few years?? They don’t even go on a date alone but on the show they did. It’s all a big show based on lies
No doubt she has something big on him. I was looking at a YouTube video today where all their twitter feud comments were screenshotted and she said 'the amount of evidence I have on you.' I don't doubt for a second she has kept all the evidence just like she kept Harry's naked pic & must still be collecting evidence on Amir as a backup. I think if he cheats on her again she won't hesitate to expose that evidence. That's why he said in the reality show he wouldn't mess with Faryal.

Reactions: 5
Haha @ by the balls!!! I agree their relationship is very unhealthy and toxic. There is no love or trust. They can’t even go on a date together on their own as they don’t even like each other as people! What a crappy relationship to be in

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It made me laugh him saying he's going to spend time with family and loved ones.

And I agree that I did feel sorry for him all alone facing the press, but he was so full of it before the match, don't really think he expected to lose.

Reactions: 4
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/b...g-unless-obeyed-wife-order-hire-McIntyre.html

just read the headline of this article: AMIR KHAN…OBEYED WIFE ORDER

good job “obeying” Faryal, Amir - following her oRDeRs got him rocked in the ring, even after all of his attempts to sabotage Kell Brook’s performance. Hopefully he’ll eat his slice of humble pie and STFU for a while now.
The comments on there by white ppl were brutal. I know some ppl say this site comes down hard on her and I'm definitely trying to be kinder with my words from now as I don't want to be a nasty, bitchy person by commenting on someone who has no relevance to my life. But honestly white ppl really go for her as well on dailymail and on skynewsboxing

Reactions: 4
Honestly I don’t think anyone expected him to loose. Amir may be an arrogant person and a crappy husband and son but you can’t deny he’s a talented boxer. He came so far from an Olympian and being south Asian in a country that is still racist. It’s just sad to see him go out like this. He honestly should have never changed management and stuck to listening to professionals. He hired his wife as his manager who doesn’t know a thing about boxing and embarrassed him self on the world stage. Amir went out sad and I honestly feel bad for him because I know growing up he was someone south Asians could be proud of. We didn’t have that positive representation in the media etc. However I do feel like this was from god to humble him. He was becoming more arrogant and trashy trying to be a Kardashian. My mum said something that really made me think, she said after he hurt his mother publicly he’s never had the same success. I just thought wow! I’m sure his mother had no ill intention towards him and amir did say he visits and talks to his mother etc but I couldn’t help thinking this was from god to really humble him and make him realise his faults.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope she is happy with the millions that he made with that fight.. so much for ‘oh I want him to retire and never fight’.. bullshit. Talk is cheap.
I noticed she said that in the interview too. She said she hates it when he fights but it makes him happy so that’s why she doesn’t stop him. I had no idea she was his manager. Wtf does she even know about boxing. Probably needed a new handbag or something. She’s been quiet on social media. Her last post on Snapchat was to pray for him. Nothing on Insta. Probably hiding away with her tail between her legs. The fact she never even showed her face shows how much she cares, if he had won she would have been all over it, she should be by his side no matter what. Goes to show she only cares about the money. Enjoy your £5 million. Selfish.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.