Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that it was Amir's responsibility and his own doing, but it's ridiculous to make out only 'our community' has this problem. It's like we're supposed to believe the Asian community is the worst.

Who got all the blame for Prince Harry leaving his family in the media and public's eyes? Meghan Markle! It's only when his book came along that ppl have started opening their eyes.

It was also shocking how no one was willing to believe that an alcoholic and drug addict Johnny Depp did hit his wife, but it was easily believed that Heard was the abuser. This was in rich, famous western homes. This is not just an 'our community' problem!
Lol I didn’t say our community only does this. But you know it’s very very common in our community to do this. Other communities do this too. The royal family is traditional AF. But this issue with the daughter in law being a source of blame is A LOT more prevalent in the Asian community than anywhere else I’ve seen. :)
---

I agree that it was Amir's responsibility and his own doing, but it's ridiculous to make out only 'our community' has this problem. It's like we're supposed to believe the Asian community is the worst.

Who got all the blame for Prince Harry leaving his family in the media and public's eyes? Meghan Markle! It's only when his book came along that ppl have started opening their eyes.

It was also shocking how no one was willing to believe that an alcoholic and drug addict Johnny Depp did hit his wife, but it was easily believed that Heard was the abuser. This was in rich, famous western homes. This is not just an 'our community' problem!
You need to chill out and stop getting on the defensive. Did I say the Asian community are the only people that have issues lol. It’s common for YT people to put their parents in care homes which is vile imo. Everyone has their issues hun xx

Reactions: 2
Hun, my issue is you need to stop making personal comments and bringing the whole Asian community into it all the time. Too many racists on this thread so yes I will continue to get defensive!

This 'I don't like Faryal but the Asian community is so bad and toxic' bullshit on here needs to stop. Call out ppl who put the comment up all you want, but leave the whole community out!

Its a gossip thread so stick to that rather than disrespecting all the community! Go start a charity or campaign and preach all you want elsewhere, but let's keep racism off this thread.

Reactions: 4
Hun, my issue is you need to stop making personal comments and bringing the whole Asian community into it all the time. Too many racists on this thread so yes I will continue to get defensive!

This 'I don't like Faryal but the Asian community is so bad and toxic' bullshit on here needs to stop. Call out ppl who put the comment up all you want, but leave the whole community out!

Its a gossip thread so stick to that rather than disrespecting all the community! Go start a charity or campaign and preach all you want elsewhere, but let's keep racism off this thread.
I am Asian myself are you serious it’s not racism LMAO. People like you who can’t take honest criticism about your own community are the reason things never change. Weird people in this world 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sure this has been mentioned 100 times....but just seen her insta page and she looks like a different person! I had to zoom in to see if it was actually her. There is nothing original about her.

I am Asian myself are you serious it’s not racism LMAO. People like you who can’t take honest criticism about your own community are the reason things never change. Weird people in this world 😂
Oh so constantly calling out the Asian community on every post when you don't like what's said about Faryal is meant to be something positive? How dumb of me not to realise you're trying to bring change and not just bash the community all the time!

It actually just exposes your own prejudice and ignorance classing everyone negatively when you don't like what's said on here. And yes you've got internalised racism. Either do better or change your company since you're so bitter in life about Asians specifically.

Oh so constantly calling out the Asian community on every post when you don't like what's said about Faryal is meant to be something positive? How dumb of me not to realise you're trying to bring change and not just bash the community all the time!

It actually just exposes your own prejudice and ignorance classing everyone negatively when you don't like what's said on here. And yes you've got internalised racism. Either do better or change your company since you're so bitter in life about Asians specifically.
“Internalised racism” 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨😂😂😂 you’re just stupid and backwards if you are think it’s wrong to talk about issues in your own community because it’s “racism”. Your mentality is making me laugh because it’s so bad😂😂😂😂

So if a white English person says about their own community has a problem with being racist towards others, or has a problem with not looking after their elderly parents - does that mean they are being racist to their own people ?? Nope - you are allowed to call it out- especially if you are from that community.

Anyways I’m not going to argue with a fool, it’s like talking to a brick wall 😽 pls pls educate yourself. see ya

Reactions: 4
I think the reason many posters on this thread go hard to defend Amir is because they covet him 😉

“Internalised racism” 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨😂😂😂 you’re just stupid and backwards if you are think it’s wrong to talk about issues in your own community because it’s “racism”. Your mentality is making me laugh because it’s so bad😂😂😂😂

So if a white English person says about their own community has a problem with being racist towards others, or has a problem with not looking after their elderly parents - does that mean they are being racist to their own people ?? Nope - you are allowed to call it out- especially if you are from that community.

Anyways I’m not going to argue with a fool, it’s like talking to a brick wall 😽 pls pls educate yourself. see ya
It's honestly sad how bigoted and ignorant u are, that u can't see calling out Asians when u don't like a comment about Faryal on here is not acceptable and it serves no positive purpose!

U can't compare bitching and putting a whole community down on here, to white ppl calling out racism against blacks and ethnic minorities. If you wanna discuss the issues within the Asian community open a separate thread.

Reactions: 1
It's honestly sad how bigoted and ignorant u are, that u can't see calling out Asians when u don't like a comment about Faryal on here is not acceptable and it serves no positive purpose!

U can't compare bitching and putting a whole community down on here, to white ppl calling out racism against blacks and ethnic minorities. If you wanna discuss the issues within the Asian community open a separate thread.
Oh If you’re so bothered about not putting your community down why are you taking time out of your day to talk tit about two famous Asian public figures on a public gossiping site? Where is your sense of community there?
Should you not keep your fellow Asians flaws hidden instead of publicly bash them? Lol

Like I said I am not a fan of faryal but I am allowed to voice my opinion if I think amir isn’t a saint :)
---

Also you should take your own advice love and stop preaching. Still laughing at you claiming I’m racist, thanks for making my day 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh If you’re so bothered about not putting your community down why are you taking time out of your day to talk tit about two famous Asian public figures on a public gossiping site? Where is your sense of community there?
Should you not keep your fellow Asians flaws hidden instead of publicly bash them? Lol

Like I said I am not a fan of faryal but I am allowed to voice my opinion if I think amir isn’t a saint :)
---

Also you should take your own advice love and stop preaching. Still laughing at you claiming I’m racist, thanks for making my day 😂😂😂😂
Lmao🤣 love how u went through my posts but u couldn't find a single post that I've written on Faryal or Amir that's coz I've never written about them so don't spread lies!

And thought u said u were done arguing with me two posts ago??

Defend Faryal all u want and bash Amir all u want, I don't give a shite! My issue is when ppl like u think it's ok to launch personal attacks on other ppl on here and Asians to defend her. Ppl like u take comments about Faryal so personally and I shouldn't take comments demeaning everyone on here and the whole Asian community personally? Lol

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion: Amir doesn’t do a damn thing for himself. He definitely marches to Faryal’s drum. Anyone can see they have a very tit for tat relationship that reeks of desperation to portray themselves as something they’re not. if they were truly in love, they would learn to live away from social media (which seems impossible for them) and focus on their family (also something they’re incapable of)

amir is definitely guilty of spending time away from his kids and family, and that’s on him. he’ll eventually regret it one day

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
IMO this is the worst thread on TL in terms of the sheer amount of racist and bigoted comments I see. People need to think before they post because being racist in any form is truly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMO this is the worst thread on TL in terms of the sheer amount of racist and bigoted comments I see. People need to think before they post because being racist in any form is truly pathetic.
Ugh agreed. This thread gets derailed often with irrelevant arguments between posters

IMO this thread is full of ignorant people who wrongly scream racism just because an Asian woman stated how the Asian community generally have a tendency to put the blame on a wife …….

If you think a person who is criticising something in their own community is “racist” then maybe you need to get off this thread and educate yourself. 💀

Can’t believe she had the audacity to complain about the daily mail posting this, she literally runs to them to post other meaningless tit about herself
Anything to try and stay relevant lols I’d love to see her get caught by the press but I don’t want her to get that sort of attention 🫣

D’you know what makes me feel kind of sad on amirs snap he posted faryal with ‘her friends’ at shabanas sons party and said girls having fun so he calls out to faryal an she ignores him not sure if she heard him buhhhh the way she’s standing and behaving is like a pose and attention seeker ish she looks so slim makes me think she stages it to get back at daily mail because if it wasn’t for amir she wouldn’t know anyone she knows that’s of shabanas level

Fakeyal’s friends and the children she is besties with change within a sec! 😂 All of “her friends” have come about via Amir. If she was that well know etc then she would have been introducing Amir to her “USA public figure friends” She hardly ever goes back as no one wants to know her 😂 Her childhood was defo a messy one and she needs some serious therapy. She is putting her children through the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.