Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we discusss how GREASY her hair has been through out the show. She could have at least got a hair stylist knowing the cameras will be rolling, she could have got bbc to pay for it
nope she not going to do that! It’s her way of showing everyone that Ameer don’t pay for her things she does! Remember the time when she made her younger daughter wear her older sister’s clothes on Eid to show Amir don’t splash on them 😅 One hell of a crafty thing she is! Lol @ Megan Markle, at least that woman invested in charities in the UK, unlike this useless bum who thinks she is Megan’s mother in law 😅

fakeyal -you need to do a documentary on the difference you have made on other people’s life!!! Katie price did a doc on her son who has autism and it got her loads of viewers!!!

Reactions: 5
Lol fakeyaal can only do a documentary on the scammers she promotes and the people who get scammed by her promotions lol

Reactions: 1
Looks like her followers got scammed by the Zainab financial advisor and some other scammer selling trainers

Funny how Zainab the financial advisor was her friend and now it’s a scam she’s got the cheek to say .. “do your due diligence”.
How unprofessional, unethical & money hungry!
Why are you promoting scams?! So desperate to earn & be an influencer with little regard for innocent people loosing their money.
She has refunded some victims from her earnings.. well so she should.
This proves how untrustworthy she is.. flogs anything for a few £££!

Reactions: 3
If she refunds people she just lets the scammers get away with their scams but how do we know she not working with them to split the scam money 💰 didn’t she say she refunded 10 people do people actually give there money to these phoney jokes

Reactions: 3
If she refunds people she just lets the scammers get away with their scams but how do we know she not working with them to split the scam money 💰 didn’t she say she refunded 10 people do people actually give there money to these phoney jokes
how do we know she actually refunded 10 people? did these 10 people lose the least amount possibly and thats why she refunded them mainly? but also why would someone trust a financial advisor from instagram?

I’m sure she must hold some legal culpability if she has advertised a dodgy financial advisor to her followers. I’m sure you could use her glowing testimony as evidence of her lack of due diligence too. She should be very careful who she recommends, it might come back on her!

Reactions: 2
I really don't understand these 2 honestly. One moment the guy is posting how it's better to be single etc. Then unfollowing each other. Now putting up a post of them loved up. Something not adding up here.

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand these 2 honestly. One moment the guy is posting how it's better to be single etc. Then unfollowing each other. Now putting up a post of them loved up. Something not adding up here.
She massaged his ego privately, blamed the media and public … now they’re back on track. Based on what Amir said in thevfinal
episode, he bankrolled her make up line. She needs him on her side.

Reactions: 9
meanwhile Mariyah is trying to give of date night vibes on snap she obviously has experiences third wheeling with tinda linda 🤮

Has everyone seen that Sobias new TikTok about getting back with her ex
I could not believe that when I saw it and went straight to the comments where she’s liking comments of people saying - save your marriage at all cost and give it another chance etc. I’m shocked that she’s taken him back if that’s what she’s done.

• Sick
How did she go to talking about moving on in one post to then being back with her ex husband in the next. This fugly ogre is so confused! She never posts without a filter either. Smelly bish

Also has anyone seen Faryals lame snap with lyrics highlighted alluding to how she can run back to her ex anytime lmao these witches are so pathetic it's hilarious. Amir has no self respect either letting his wife post tit like that

Attachments

• Haha
How the hell can she get back with him if they were divorced? Do these insta famous wannabes not know anything about Halaal and haraam?

Reactions: 4
How the hell can she get back with him if they were divorced? Do these insta famous wannabes not know anything about Halaal and haraam?
People are not allowed to remarry after a triple repudiation, not one divorce. She's dumb cause I'm pretty sure the Khan clan dropped him, if he could, he'd be with Mariyah now.

I’m sure they had triple divorce and were divorced. Can’t see shah khan doing engaging Mariyah to a man that is already married. Sobia really is messed up and needs help!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.