Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that Sobia is a right dog, she’s acts like she’s a supermodel. She was having the piss taken out of her, pretending not to be from mirpur when she’s posted her mum speaking like one.
Was shocked that she has a freshie accent.

Reactions: 4
Lmao shabana’s husband snapping amir and faryal and captioning it “new beginnings”

why the duck was he stood alone spraying the bottle into the air/water. Like every new year they are never stood together when the clock strikes, full of bullshit
New beginnings with the same old stories?! It genuinely meshes me laugh that these two are so damn predictable!

He will be making an appearance in her series 3 reality show i bet
I followed this sherry on snap and he is CRINGE. Something so odd about him and all he does is follow faryal around. Faryal only likes him because he can report stuff about amir to her. The guy is odd and I’m shocked she’s friends with him and amir probably doesn’t mind because let’s be real, look at the state on this sherry dude. 😂

Where is fatty Omar has he been replaced by sherry lol
Fatty was getting caught up with too much drama between amir and faryal and he had enough of it. She would be getting all the reports about amir through him

Omg that Sobia is a right dog, she’s acts like she’s a supermodel. She was having the piss taken out of her, pretending not to be from mirpur when she’s posted her mum speaking like one.
Was shocked that she has a freshie accent.
She’s milking on this whole mariyah thing now. Even mariyah is over your husband hunni so move on now. Is she actually fresh?

Reactions: 3
I followed this sherry on snap and he is CRINGE. Something so odd about him and all he does is follow faryal around. Faryal only likes him because he can report stuff about amir to her. The guy is odd and I’m shocked she’s friends with him and amir probably doesn’t mind because let’s be real, look at the state on this sherry dude. 😂

Fatty was getting caught up with too much drama between amir and faryal and he had enough of it. She would be getting all the reports about amir through him

She’s milking on this whole mariyah thing now. Even mariyah is over your husband hunni so move on now. Is she actually fresh?
Lol whats his snapchat name?

Reactions: 2
Amir just posted a teaser of season 3 of their show and it looks juicy lol

Amir just posted a teaser of season 3 of their show and it looks juicy lol
How genuine will it be though. I wanna know why she doesn’t want to get a job and what faryal actually does in her day because she’s not looking after the kids or cooking and cleaning for her family so what exactly is she doing

Staged, no wonder they were doing this unfollowing each other charade. Faryal making out she's not bothered if he left her! 'If you wana leave just leave', lmao.

In 2017, when he announced the split, he was on his snap saying, 'Faryal won't let me see my daughter.'

She was also holding baby scans in her hand in public with photographers conveniently being there, issued a grovelling apology to his family, & threatened to release his dirt.

The words are coming out their mouth, but their expressions are smiling & tone is joking, not very good actors. They'll do anything to get views & get ppl talkin. Pathetic

Last edited:
Nothing juicy about that trailer. I would rather watch paint dry then give these idiots air time. The way Faryal says no when he tells her to get a job lmao its like he asked her to chop off an arm! Didn't she say during their twitter spat that she is a business woman and has her own money etc and Ameeer doesn't give her money lmao.

The comment she made about the love not being there given how many years they have been married wtf?! Who even says that. Quite disturbing if she thinks that's an OK way to live.

Reactions: 3
Lol @being married for years and the love has died!!! The airhead does know there are some couples that can’t keep their hands of each others as they are so much in love no matter how long they have been in married. Their marriage is fun and full of sex!!! Clearly her marriage is all about what she can rinse out of Amir 🤣

So staged. They know that when they were genuinely thinking of breaking up - it was the only thing that attracted interest in them. I.e the interviews, the day time shows.

I call B.S

The only thing these two have in common is the greed for money - like how low can they go?

Just reading the episode summaries made me lose a few brain cells. How can anyone watch this kind of trash TV. Reality TV needs to die a death it's just awful! Who even watches it anymore. I miss the 90s!

I can’t believe she thinks love goes away eventually after being married for years like what?! If anything you love eachother more because of the things you go through and the different things you face together. They really have a messed up relationship based purely on business

Reactions: 7
Maybe her parents have an effed up relationship which is why she thinks that way

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.