Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you think she’s on the gram & posts as much as she does?
Nothing is marked ad so it doesn’t appear she makes money off insta.
she Appears to be out ALL the time & has loads of friends.
She appears to be minted & I don’t think overly beggy for business ….

Maybe it’s just to moan- as you’re right since the baby came along she hasn’t got anything good to say !

Reactions: 1
None of the influences in Dubai mark ads as there is no regulatory body so they don’t have to. She is definitely making plenty of money from her Insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
None of the influences in Dubai mark ads as there is no regulatory body so they don’t have to. She is definitely making plenty of money from her Insta.
Everything sue posts is an ad or a freebie she gets. When she has treatments she’s always giving discount codes. It’s getting a bit much with all the ads and moaning about her family! She has a blessed life there’s a lot of ppl struggling to feed their kids fgs!!!

For someone who says they’re in no rush to get back to dieting and exercise she sure does go on about it enough 🤣

• Haha
And she’s just fell into the Porsche garage cause you know that’s soooooo normal 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she just suddenly turned on this ‘act’
Posh, rich, moany, insufferable ?

I’ve never noticed as much as these last few weeks 😬

Has she just suddenly turned on this ‘act’
Posh, rich, moany, insufferable ?

I’ve never noticed as much as these last few weeks 😬
Can’t agree more she was more normal when I first started following her but now she’s insufferable!!! I think the instafame has gone to her head. She’s constantly spending like it’s going out of fashion and not relatable at all. Also I’ve noticed her little girl clearly upset or pissed off sometimes and she’s still recording her! I noticed at the gender reveal at the hospital bedside that she was upset but anything for the gram eh?? She needs to rein it in with all this showing off and obsession with her weight as she’s losing her edge and will just turn into another boring ‘look at my fabulous life’ account. Oh and stop bloody moaning at your hubby/kids/baby fgs!!! I always say on these threads if you find yourself on here it means you need to change how you come across. Loads of accounts I follow are lovely and just normal ppl even if they do have a lifestyle way out of my reach they still are lovely ppl and it’s nice to follow ppl like that. Charlotte please stop being a spoilt brat it’s not like you used to be 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Since she's been saddled with this baby all she does is moan. She clearly wishes she had her old life back.

She for sure has OCD she’s is a complete control freak I’m sorry but your job is never more important than your new born or any child

Moaning about sleep deprivation now, bit of a cheek when she’s had a night nurse numerous times already and the baby is only weeks old 🙄. I haven’t had that amount of full night’s sleep in 9 years 🤣 but I don’t sit on social media moaning about it. I think she’s really struggling with this baby as obviously he doesn’t fit into her lifestyle no matter how much she pays for night nurses and a nanny!

Do you think the night nurse was gifted? Hence the stories for try get more freebies?
I would absolutely no way on this earth have someone do the night feeds. Either myself or hubby. It’s bonding time. But in the early days I slept when baby slept & didn’t go out much.
if insta is paying her that much then effectively she’s back at work so rather than sleep & re-coups shes ‘working’ ie dressing , going out, car shopping, food shopping etc .. which is all advertising!

very sad to see such a downfall 😢

Moaning about sleep deprivation now, bit of a cheek when she’s had a night nurse numerous times already and the baby is only weeks old 🙄. I haven’t had that amount of full night’s sleep in 9 years 🤣 but I don’t sit on social media moaning about it. I think she’s really struggling with this baby as obviously he doesn’t fit into her lifestyle no matter how much she pays for night nurses and a nanny!

Do you think the night nurse was gifted? Hence the stories for try get more freebies?
I would absolutely no way on this earth have someone do the night feeds. Either myself or hubby. It’s bonding time. But in the early days I slept when baby slept & didn’t go out much.
if insta is paying her that much then effectively she’s back at work so rather than sleep & re-coups shes ‘working’ ie dressing , going out, car shopping, food shopping etc .. which is all advertising!

very sad to see such a downfall 😢
I didn’t actually twig how much undisclosed ads she does or how many freebies she gets until someone pointed it out here, I bet most of her outings, meals and possibly the night nurse are gifted now you mention it!

Is she actually contemplating leaving her newborn in the UAE whilst she travels home?! Surely you just wouldn’t go if his passport hasn’t arrived?!

• Wow
Is she actually contemplating leaving her newborn in the UAE whilst she travels home?! Surely you just wouldn’t go if his passport hasn’t arrived?!
My god surely it wouldn’t even cross your mind to leave him? I could never leave my kids to go to a different country and they’re both school aged!

I can’t tell if she is joking or not. Maybe because I can’t believe anyone in their right mind would leave their newborn if they didn’t have to. It’s also fairly well known in the UAE at the moment that passport’s are taking ages.

And now a gastric balloon….
Yea like she hasn’t banged on about it all through her pregnancy!! She’s got so many issues it’s alarming. And she wants to be a dietician??? How can she with her diet its full of crap ‘but it fits my macros!!) she’s too obsessed to be advising anyone What about when they’ve lost the weight but aren’t millionaires like she is to have endless surgery to cut the excess skin off? Or be able to afford all the protein powders and bars and ready meals coz even with a nanny/housekeeper she’s too lazy to do anything for herself or the constant eating out? I don’t know where her ‘platform’ is going but she used to be likable but now she just moans and shows off and is too obsessed with how she looks she needs help!

I would have thought that a gastric balloon is for those who are very overweight/obese. She’s not even particularly big - let alone big enough to warrant weight loss surgery.

I am completely aghast that she’s put that tiny baby into his own room! The evidence to keep them in the same room as their parents for 6 months is staggering, surely she knows that? It reduces the risk of SIDS by up to 50%! But she’ll take the risk to make her own life easier. Shameful really.

Edited to add of course she has a sleepyhead as well 🙄 No regard for the baby’s safety at all. She’ll be feeding him whole peanuts next, covering his pram with a blanket, holding him while she’s cooking and eventually letting him play with knives at this bloomin rate 🤣

Such a classy woman out tit faced the grandpas asleep in a corner of a bar 5 week old is nowhere to be seen but it’s ok cause the diet starts Monday ! 🤡

Reactions: 4