Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea the pyramid scheme keto thing is ridiculous. She really knows nothing about diet and nutrition. And she never puts #ad on anything.

Reactions: 3
The videos of her pretending to eat are ridiculous. You can tell she is putting food into her mouth, holding it there and then obviously spitting it out when the camera stops.

Nah I actually like her. She is very informative about weight loss. It has helped me massively. I think she’s been very honest on her page as far as surgery goes. As for her dad, I think he is brilliant! And so what if she has a nanny? She still does plenty of things with her kids. Wish I could bleeping afford a nanny and be able to take my kids round the world. Don’t be haters 😂

Reactions: 5
Nah I actually like her. She is very informative about weight loss. It has helped me massively. I think she’s been very honest on her page as far as surgery goes. As for her dad, I think he is brilliant! And so what if she has a nanny? She still does plenty of things with her kids. Wish I could bleeping afford a nanny and be able to take my kids round the world. Don’t be haters 😂
OK Charlotte. Get off your phone and enjoy your holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone has said anything particularly bad about her. Especially when you see some of the brutal threads on here! There’s been no name calling or anything. Most of us have said she looks great and she has done fab with her weight loss, but we find her unrelatable. We’re allowed to find someone unrelatable, just as she’s allowed to post hundreds of photos of herself, spend her money how she wants and have a nanny! I didn’t personally say anything about her parents but if they allow her to post videos of them to thousands of people and they “perform” for her then the odds are not everyone is going to have a positive opinion. I personally would keep my other half, parents and kids off social media because I would want to protect them and I know it would possibly lead to criticism, but these influencers will use anyone and say anything for “content”. I also think it’s hilarious when instagrammers post screenshots from here but always leave out the parts calling them out for peddling MLM tit or not declaring ads! Also, they make themselves look silly by posting about Tattle as they either looked here themselves or the person who supposedly sent screenshots to them is a head who doesn’t have their best interests at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OK Charlotte. Get off your phone and enjoy your holiday.
Lmao not Charlotte soz for the disappointment hun

I don’t think anyone has said anything particularly bad about her. Especially when you see some of the brutal threads on here! There’s been no name calling or anything. Most of us have said she looks great and she has done fab with her weight loss, but we find her unrelatable. We’re allowed to find someone unrelatable, just as she’s allowed to post hundreds of photos of herself, spend her money how she wants and have a nanny! I didn’t personally say anything about her parents but if they allow her to post videos of them to thousands of people and they “perform” for her then the odds are not everyone is going to have a positive opinion. I personally would keep my other half, parents and kids off social media because I would want to protect them and I know it would possibly lead to criticism, but these influencers will use anyone and say anything for “content”. I also think it’s hilarious when instagrammers post screenshots from here but always leave out the parts calling them out for peddling MLM tit or not declaring ads! Also, they make themselves look silly by posting about Tattle as they either looked here themselves or the person who supposedly sent screenshots to them is a head who doesn’t have their best interests at heart.
agree with everything you have said to be fair. I think I can relate to her though as I had always been the *big* girl so can relate to her food struggles. I think it’s hard when you become an *influencer* and I think she is trying to show her real life. But yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion 😅

Reactions: 1
Lmao not Charlotte soz for the disappointment hun

agree with everything you have said to be fair. I think I can relate to her though as I had always been the *big* girl so can relate to her food struggles. I think it’s hard when you become an *influencer* and I think she is trying to show her real life. But yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion 😅
Yeah I agree, I’ve always struggled with my weight which is why I do admire her for her weight loss as it’s not easy, and I do find her information about calories and macros helpful. I just think a lot of these influencers can seem quite braggy during the current climate, of course they should enjoy their money and holidays, who wouldn’t? However sometimes the constant bragging can be annoying when there are so many people this past year who have lost loved ones, hardly been able to go anywhere or financially struggled due to covid. And some of us can’t even go anywhere alone because we’re stuck with young kids during summer holidays so working out right now isn’t an option 🤣 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To be fair, she's one of the most inclusive fitness accounts. She never judges anyone for their weight loss method and seems to be a real girls girl. I've never really heard her be negative about other weight loss methods, and she's very honest, other fitness accounts are awful for bashing others. Yes she's rich, beautiful and happy but I think there's a lot she doesn't share. The only time she annoyed me was when she was prancing all about Dubai like a typical drunk brit, and then moaned about getting covid a week later. Other than that I like her.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her having had the hernia op and the way she’s reacted will make her stop and think about having the rest of the excess skin removal 🙈

She's put up a photo of the nanny winning a bedroom make over! All they've done is paper it. Imagine the poor nanny had to win a competition to get some wallpaper in her bedroom. Also the size of the room is criminal. It's like she sleeps in a cupboard. I don't know how Charlotte can sleep at night knowing the way she treats that lady.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's put up a photo of the nanny winning a bedroom make over! All they've done is paper it. Imagine the poor nanny had to win a competition to get some wallpaper in her bedroom. Also the size of the room is criminal. It's like she sleeps in a cupboard. I don't know how Charlotte can sleep at night knowing the way she treats that lady.
I know, the poor woman. My three year old has a much bigger room than that and she’s barely in it as she hates sleep and prefers to play downstairs 🤣 If you can work from home most of the time and your kids are in school or old enough to sit at peace why do you really need a nanny? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Most of us manage!

That was quite shocking. Her house is lovely, fully kitted out, all mod cons, she had a complete restyle lately and is getting a pool. Compared the the rest of the house the nannys room looked awful, bare and boxy. The whole thing reeked of priviledge, entitlement and exploitation. And she just cannot see it at all. And normally I like her page. It's an unfollow from me.

Reactions: 4
Shocked she's gained 1.5 stone in a few weeks. She must've been really restricting herself in the past.

She’s pregnant and on holiday during Christmas break and all she bangs in about is her macros. It’s genuinely concerning. I grew up around adults obsessed with dieting and it’s really affected my self esteem, she needs to watch herself around those kids.