Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pregnant and on holiday during Christmas break and all she bangs in about is her macros. It’s genuinely concerning. I grew up around adults obsessed with dieting and it’s really affected my self esteem, she needs to watch herself around those kids.
Sure she said her biggest fear is not being able to be skinny after having this baby....

Reactions: 1
Really surprised at her. She's become the most fat phobic person online. The grid photo of her with a forced double chin, what the hell was she thinking. She's beautiful and has a great body, the food obsession is worrying. They must be loaded to just up and go skiing.

I'm definitely not offended by it but for duck sake like, there's too much information and there's TOO MUCH information!!!! Is this information that her followers on instagram need or want to know 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Awk that's what I like about her. She says everything warts and all.

I'm actually worried about her. Fasting and not eating until after 3pm, health issues, dealing with her medical condition and then not eating enough until the evenings. I really hope she's OK. She looks amazing too me.

I think she’s taken to this pregnancy quite well, I did think she would stay slim & have a bump but she appears to be embracing the pregnant body look.

Imagine pointing a camera at your kids on pancake day as they're about to eat one and ask them how many macros they think are in it........... children ffs. Her daughter must pick up on these comments. Soooooo dangerous and irresponsible

• Sad
Reactions: 3
God a couple of people a actually called her out on her dangerous behavior and she just is so angry and in denial. She has to fight so hard to be thin. She’s doing all her weird eating disorder tricks while pregnant and it’s still not enough without actually starving herself. If youre reading this. Being a size 16 and being healthy is enough. Just exercise and eat for health.

Reactions: 2
It is unfortunate that she is behaving like this with such a huge following. It could possibly be triggering other pregnant woman and making them think what she is doing is ok. She has claimed so many times that she lost weight for her health, but at the start of the pregnancy she said she had realised that she has missed important doctors check ups. I believe her heart check up (or something like that) was 2 years overdue. If it is all about health wouldn’t you make sure you are as on top of every aspect as you are the calorie counting?

Reactions: 4
So unrelatable, who has a night nurse? Her baby is only weeks old, try being sleep deprived for 4,5,6,7 plus years! I’m sure we could all lose loads of weight and look glam if we didn’t really need to parent and could throw money at everything 🙄

Yeah I saw that. Baby is 7 days old I think & she had a nurse stay the night! It’s crazy

That baby’s a week old and it’s already been out multiple times to restaurants!!! Can she not stay at home and chill??? Why’s she obsessed with spending money and food!!! She has clothes delivered every day she’s just become in sufferable. Everything’s got to be on the gram even showing your naked baby to the world 😡. What I found distasteful was the gender reveal to her kids. The daughter didn’t look happy it was a boy and also what a bleeping name 🤦🏼‍♀️ And what’s with her bestie getting preggers at the same time on purpose?? Single white female vibes or what!!!

Reactions: 5
She's turned extremely strange since she became pregnant and that best friend getting pregnant too very strange.

I like to see people doing well for themselves, fair play, but she just seems so boastful now! Any issue she has she just throws money at it - plastic surgery, nanny, night nurse, dog trainer, prepped meals etc. That’s not relatable to anyone!

Can’t get out to have her lashes done so makes her come to her house?? Bit strange as she’s been out everyday! Oh but it’s been for food she only goes out for food or shopping spending money. How do these ppl get away with lying so much. Ppl aren’t gullible

Gotta admit I love her, and the baby is beautiful. She's a great mum. But, can't stop thinking she must be absolutely stinking rich, she spends a min of £100-400 every single day, all the treatments multiple times a week, meal deliveries, beach days, holidays, clothes. I've lived in dubai and its not cheap. Just wish she was a bit more honest about being filthy rich. Its clear her parents are loaded so maybe they help out. The weirdest thing though is that friends of hers who got pregnant so they could match. Any the total obsession with body and image, but again I think that's just dubai for you.

Also think they only use the live in nanny when they're working. She doesn't seem to be around much.

All I’ve seen her do since she had the baby is moan!! She has a beautiful family all the money in the world and still moaning that her baby needs feeding and her dinners gone cold! She’s so obsessed with food it’s scary! She’s not relatable anymore, she spends literally hundreds a week on crap that she doesn’t need, obsessed with the way she looks but just wants ppls attention to tell her she looks fab and I’ve thing I don’t get why haven’t her parents flown over?? They’re so close yet not seen their new grandchild? My folks lived 3 hours from me yet came to stay 2 weeks before just incase he arrived early so they didn’t miss anything. I don’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️