Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im pretty sure some of the food they got in that restaurant was not vegan. I mean half of Darrens plate was piled with egg noodles for a start 🤣
I was thinking that too. I don't think the food was completely vegan (fish sauce is used in a lot of asian cooking as well), but I guess it depends on how strict you personally decide to be

Reactions: 7
There was a TEDx talk held at my college and we were all invited to apply to talk if we wanted to. There was an application form to fill out but idk how hard it was after that 🤷 but it shows that pretty much anyone can do one, even random college kids if they know how to write a decent application 😅

Obviously actual TED Talks are usually done by somewhat know people, at least in their field but TEDx talks can be done by anyone from any walk of life. Neither can be taken as scientific evidence!

I want some peer reviewed studies for support (and even then their is often a bias when it comes to publishing) not some random person stating their opinion
honestly it can be so hard to find nonbiased research these days. particularly anything human related. so much research is also so subjective even physical science. generalizations are also very difficult to establish in any science as a lot of things a case specific.

there are schools out there that teach in interest based ways for the student. and if that is what they want they should send sienna to them. i.e Montessori schools. they need to send sienna to some kind of asap. before too much more harm is done. she is obviously bored out of her brain and is incredibly illiterate for her age.

i've said this before in the last thread. there a literally so many kids around the world desperate for education, who cannot access it for a plethora of reasons. there a women in Afghanistan who have literally burnt up their certificates to hide the fact they are educated. this family is soooo out of touch and self absorbed, its very embarrassing to witness

I was thinking that too. I don't think the food was completely vegan (fish sauce is used in a lot of asian cooking as well), but I guess it depends on how strict you personally decide to be

i think they used to be pretty strict, like they wouldnt even eat honey. i remember in a video i think it was in dubai when mia accidently ate a nut bar that had honey in it and they made her say she felt terrible and disgusted about eatting it i think. or something along those lines

Reactions: 9
Don't they send both Karma and Koa to a nursery school? If they continue to send them after the summer break and they stay on in school, unfortunately, it might not take that long before they overtake Sienna in terms of knowledge and social skills.
I think they're sending them as free day care for now and also because they know that they are not competent enough to teach their kids basic literacy skills. lmao. Once they're too old they'll remove them and "homeschool"

Reactions: 8
I think they're sending them as free day care for now and also because they know that they are not competent enough to teach their kids basic literacy skills. lmao. Once they're too old they'll remove them and "homeschool"

i think one of the reasons why they sent koa and karma to nursery was cool they couldn't handle both of them as both were a handful.

Reactions: 13
i think one of the reasons why they sent koa and karma to nursery was cool they couldn't handle both of them as both were a handful.
Yes, this is what I mean. They're using nursery as a free childcare service because they are too lazy to educate their children and know that once they receive those socialization and *very* basic school skills they'll go the homeschooling route. They have children for the aesthetics and their potential to bring in money through content creation, but they severely lack child rearing skills. It's funny how school is only convenient for them when they want to get rid of their children for a few hours because they can't handle them all in the house at the same time. lol

Reactions: 11
Yeh i think in the video where they announced the kids are going to nursery (or one shortly after that), Darren felt the need to make it very clear that they just play there and are not in a strict school like schedule and are not in a school where they will be taught lessons, just a play nursery. Although Karma is 4 now so should be starting school in Sept

• Sad
Yeh i think in the video where they announced the kids are going to nursery (or one shortly after that), Darren felt the need to make it very clear that they just play there and are not in a strict school like schedule and are not in a school where they will be taught lessons, just a play nursery. Although Karma is 4 now so should be starting school in Sept
I think she can stay at nursery until the term after she turns 5. Since she's a July birthday she can go for another year as the term after will be September 2023. Then it's "compulsory". Then they'll probably pull her out. Obviously making the most of the funding they're getting :mad::rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think she can stay at nursery until the term after she turns 5. Since she's a July birthday she can go for another year as the term after will be September 2023. Then it's "compulsory". Then they'll probably pull her out. Obviously making the most of the funding they're getting :mad::rolleyes:
I hope they put her into Reception, at least she'll learn the very basics in reading, writing and maths. Can't see her parents teaching her!

I feel like Mia is so used to speaking to people in a patronising way that she doesn’t even realise how rude it is. I’ve noticed in her videos she’ll say something and it doesn’t come across nice it’s patronising it’s the perfect word for it and she’ll literally be hanging out with someone for the first time speaking to them like that and maybe it goes over their head and they don’t notice so maybe it’s only me picking up on it.

• Heart
did anyone notice mia ate pop tarts which arent vegan (gelatin). i personally dont care but just find it interesting if she is aware they arent vegan or doesnt care.

Reactions: 6
did anyone notice mia ate pop tarts which arent vegan (gelatin). i personally dont care but just find it interesting if she is aware they arent vegan or doesnt care.
Yeh only the unfrosted ones are vegan. I dont think they care anymore. I mean im not fussed as im not vegan but its funny how they preach about it yet ive seen them eat non vegan foods many times

Reactions: 12
that’s Rubbish! Sienna loved school and all the old blogs I watched she came bouncing out the classroom at pick up time with a huge smile on her face saying she had a great day
Perhaps it was all fake for the camera. After all, we’ve seen enough evidence now that family-vlogger children become animated and ‘in character’ when the camera is on

Reactions: 4
Perhaps it was all fake for the camera. After all, we’ve seen enough evidence now that family-vlogger children become animated and ‘in character’ when the camera is on
i dont think so. in gran canaria sienna appeared to love school. i think she was too young to appear that way for thr camera and pretend to enjoy it. she was a child (still is) and was so curious about the world around her. now she seems to enjoy shopping and crafts as her schooling which does not exercise her brain. i think sienna would have a very bright future but unfortunately this is being taken from her. my heart aches for her 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haven’t caught up with the thread yet so I’m not sure if anyone has brought this up, but I just found this vid on YouTube and she brings up a lot of interesting points!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i dont think so. in gran canaria sienna appeared to love school. i think she was too young to appear that way for thr camera and pretend to enjoy it. she was a child (still is) and was so curious about the world around her. now she seems to enjoy shopping and crafts as her schooling which does not exercise her brain. i think sienna would have a very bright future but unfortunately this is being taken from her. my heart aches for her 💔
Haven’t watched them in a long time but Sienna definitely did seem to love school. Didn’t she also used to say she wanted to be a scientist? Hard to do without any sort of real education. Does she say what she wants to be now?
Sienna and Naz from the Norris nuts always reminded me of each other. Both seem like they would thrive in school and in a more stable environment then family vloging without any structure to their education.
How long do you think before a few of the kids from these chaotic family vloging that put content above all else will start a backlash? 5 to 10 years? Or will it be swept under the carpet because there’s a lot more at fault then just the parents. Not sure how homeschooling works or is monitored but who is making sure that Mia and Sienna are getting access to their right of some form of decent education?

Isnt there or wasn’t there definitely a video of sienna being upset that she couldn’t go to school because she was sick ?

Reactions: 5
Isnt there or wasn’t there definitely a video of sienna being upset that she couldn’t go to school because she was sick ?
oh yea i think its called "too sick for school" back in gran canaria. dont quote me on this but even G and D said she enjoyed school back then. the whole situation is so strange to me. why isolate and borderline neglect sienna G and D? just because you have money, you cannot put a price on your daughters education, as this will cost her future.

sienna may not want to go to school now because you have brainwashed her into thinking its a bad place where she cannot speak up or be herself. let her have her own opinions and let her grow into an intelligent adult, please :(

oh yea i think its called "too sick for school" back in gran canaria. dont quote me on this but even G and D said she enjoyed school back then. the whole situation is so strange to me. why isolate and borderline neglect sienna G and D? just because you have money, you cannot put a price on your daughters education, as this will cost her future.

sienna may not want to go to school now because you have brainwashed her into thinking its a bad place where she cannot speak up or be herself. let her have her own opinions and let her grow into an intelligent adult, please :(
They say they give her a choice. Im sure thats something along the lines of 'You can choose to go to school, have to work by schedule where teachers tell you what to do, no independence and everyone is horrible and you will have to work for someone else all your life. It was a waste of time for us. Or you can stay home and make youtube videos like us, no schedule, dont have to wake up early and can do what you want all day and if you want to learn something just look it up on ted talks or wikipedia or tiktok as all are very reliable sources' So what do you pick?'. Yet they forget to disclose she will have no education, no friends, stunted growth and will be so limited to what she can achieve in life. Not forgetting having to share every aspect of your life to strangers online and any mistakes you do make (eg mia nudes) will be out there for the world to know about. Basically sell your soul, mate.

I'd be the first to admit school sucks a lot. I hated the early morning esp when I had sport training. I was bullied a lot and teachers were meh at times. But getting an education has opened so many doors for me. I feel so incredibly privileged that I am able to attend university and explore the world of science. My nana dropped out of school when she was 15 and forced into a job by her dad. When she got married, she had to leave her job cause of archaic laws that married women werent allowed to work. I have friends who a literally 1st generation graduating high school and university.

the way d and g have brainwashed sienna and mia against traditional schooling infuriates me so much. especially since sienna has said she loves school.
education is such an essential tool to get anywhere in life.

I'd be the first to admit school sucks a lot. I hated the early morning esp when I had sport training. I was bullied a lot and teachers were meh at times. But getting an education has opened so many doors for me. I feel so incredibly privileged that I am able to attend university and explore the world of science. My nana dropped out of school when she was 15 and forced into a job by her dad. When she got married, she had to leave her job cause of archaic laws that married women werent allowed to work. I have friends who a literally 1st generation graduating high school and university.

the way d and g have brainwashed sienna and mia against traditional schooling infuriates me so much. especially since sienna has said she loves school.
education is such an essential tool to get anywhere in life.
Exactly, but even if they were homeschooled properly it would be fine. Its the fact that they obviously are 'unschooled' and have no education thats so frustrating

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.