Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the present opening from harriette, koa bless him seemed happy but karma seemed like she wasnt too interested as such, like she took them out the bag and just pit them on the sofa. Then she asks if she has anymore presents 😒😔. Think these kids are too used to presents but also getting rid of them shortly after that they dont know how to really respond to them. Im sure they will all be discarded when they move again
I thought the exact same thing about karmas reaction to her presents. She came across very spoilt and ungrateful like she wasn’t interested cause she’s so used to getting presents all the time that they meant nothing to her. It’s sad to see cause it’s not even her fault she’s like that , it’s her parents fault for making her this way by spoiling her so much. I would of been so disappointed in myself as a parent if my child asked someone ‘do you have more presents for me’. I know she’s almost 4 so people might use the excuse of she’s only little but I don’t think it’s an excuse cause I’ve seen many kids her age who don’t act spoilt and demanding like that. I also thought Harriettes face said it all when Karma was barley looking at her presents just taking them out of the bag and throwing them down and then asking for more presents. Harriette looked a bit taken a back by it and she probably was thinking in her mind Mia and Sienna weren’t like this at Karmas age so it’s probably strange to see this little niece of hers she barley knows act so different to her siblings who never acted spoilt like that. I thought Siennas reaction to her presents was so sweet she always is so grateful and talks about each gift individually she appreciates everything and I hope she stays like that forever cause it’s a lovely quality to have. Also Harriette comes across so lovely and down to earth that I think it would be so good for them to stay in the uk so the kids can be around Harriette cause I think she would be a good influence on them and someone they can talk to.

Reactions: 19
They couldn’t meet due to covid
Was it that though? It’s not as though Darren and Georgie care about covid, theyve travelled all over the world throughout the pandemic and I just don’t understand why they never saw her whilst they were in the UK after Koa was born. It was a little before covid became a major thing here too

Reactions: 8
They wouldn’t of been able to get into the uk until recently when they dropped the vaccine rules. They’ve only traveled to places that don’t require covid passports so could explain why. I didn’t realise they didn’t meet before covid though I forgot when koa was born and when they went away as I stopped watching them

Reactions: 2
I thought the exact same thing about karmas reaction to her presents. She came across very spoilt and ungrateful like she wasn’t interested cause she’s so used to getting presents all the time that they meant nothing to her. It’s sad to see cause it’s not even her fault she’s like that , it’s her parents fault for making her this way by spoiling her so much. I would of been so disappointed in myself as a parent if my child asked someone ‘do you have more presents for me’. I know she’s almost 4 so people might use the excuse of she’s only little but I don’t think it’s an excuse cause I’ve seen many kids her age who don’t act spoilt and demanding like that. I also thought Harriettes face said it all when Karma was barley looking at her presents just taking them out of the bag and throwing them down and then asking for more presents. Harriette looked a bit taken a back by it and she probably was thinking in her mind Mia and Sienna weren’t like this at Karmas age so it’s probably strange to see this little niece of hers she barley knows act so different to her siblings who never acted spoilt like that. I thought Siennas reaction to her presents was so sweet she always is so grateful and talks about each gift individually she appreciates everything and I hope she stays like that forever cause it’s a lovely quality to have. Also Harriette comes across so lovely and down to earth that I think it would be so good for them to stay in the uk so the kids can be around Harriette cause I think she would be a good influence on them and someone they can talk to.
They cant use the excuse that karma is young, she is a very spoilt madam and if that was my neice i would not have any of it. Harriette even tried sitting karma on her lap to keep her away from georgies presents. I could tell by H's face and eyes she wasnt happy how k was acting. She looks like i do when im around kids that get away with things. I feel for poor H buying all those things knowing most will end up in charity shops

Reactions: 18
They cant use the excuse that karma is young, she is a very spoilt madam and if that was my neice i would not have any of it. Harriette even tried sitting karma on her lap to keep her away from georgies presents. I could tell by H's face and eyes she wasnt happy how k was acting. She looks like i do when im around kids that get away with things. I feel for poor H buying all those things knowing most will end up in charity shops
Exactly and that’s why they make it worse when they laugh whenever Karma acts spoilt. They have ruined this child and they only have themselves to blame. She has a very spoilt and attention seeking attitude and even when she says something sweet , she always looks at the camera right after and seeks praise for it. I don’t want it to seem I’m hating on a child cause I know it’s her parents fault for making her this way but I just wish they would give out to her or put a stop to how she acts cause she’s going to grow up to be not a nice kid if she keeps acting the way she is. You could definitely tell by Harriettes face that she wasn’t impressed and wasn’t happy with how Karma was acting but it’s an awkward situation were you can’t say anything. It was so kind of her to buy them all gifts but like you said it’ll all most likely end up in being given away so the kids will never get to fully enjoy the things they get.

Reactions: 16
It’s so frustrating to watch them all laugh at Karma’s spoilt attitude in their newest video. By doing that it makes Karma think that’s okay and will get her praise for being bratty. It’s not her fault for being like that, it’s D and G’s fault for encouraging such behaviour. They need to teach her to be grateful for things she gets. Koa seemed like he was trying to play with and appreciate what Harriet got for him but Karma kept pulling new things out of the bag. They really need to stop spoiling their kids to the extend that they currently do. I’m sure it’s a great feeling to be able to spoil your kids so often, but they really need to stop because D and G are going to raise extremely bratty and ungrateful children.

Reactions: 20
They couldn’t meet due to covid
Rubbish… He was born in the end of January, lockdown didn’t happen until 22nd March . Then they didn’t leave the country until end of June when our door meetings were permitted they had opportunities they could have taken for Hattie by to meet Koa but they didn’t take them! They were able to duck off to Portugal but not meet Harriet in a garden before they left. Just another one of family fizz excuses!!

They wouldn’t of been able to get into the uk until recently when they dropped the vaccine rules. They’ve only traveled to places that don’t require covid passports so could explain why. I didn’t realise they didn’t meet before covid though I forgot when koa was born and when they went away as I stopped watching them
Nope!! They were in the country a year past Christmas before vaccines were even a thing apparently they were spotted in the country but they didn’t vlog it hence why all their Christmas content was filmed weeks in advance. They are both under 40 they wouldn’t have even been invited for vaccines in the UK until May/June time in the year just past so nothing to do with vaccines. There was the whole red list country thing for a while they could have returned but been required to isolate. They’ve never once mentioned covid and they have never been seen wearing a mask even on the plane where it was mandatory!

The keep everyone at arms length, it’s all very odd. Poor Sienna is desperate for interactions with people, she was desperate to see Harriet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s so frustrating to watch them all laugh at Karma’s spoilt attitude in their newest video. By doing that it makes Karma think that’s okay and will get her praise for being bratty. It’s not her fault for being like that, it’s D and G’s fault for encouraging such behaviour. They need to teach her to be grateful for things she gets. Koa seemed like he was trying to play with and appreciate what Harriet got for him but Karma kept pulling new things out of the bag. They really need to stop spoiling their kids to the extend that they currently do. I’m sure it’s a great feeling to be able to spoil your kids so often, but they really need to stop because D and G are going to raise extremely bratty and ungrateful children.
I agree with you and I still don’t like the fact that Karma knows no boundaries. Like opening up others gifts and taking gifts from others, her parents should teach her right from wrong. She can’t just take people’s things out of their hands or from them, siblings or not it’s still not okay. Once again I am not telling them to discipline them hard or yell and scream at them. But telling karma some things are not for her and that she can’t take things from her siblings without asking first, ofc siblings can share but sometimes there are things that we want to be just ours. (i say that as a big sister with 4 younger siblings).Like when on their birthdays, karma is the only one thinking everything is for her and tries to take things or open gifts. Not blaming karma ofc but it’s her parents fault as you said

Reactions: 17
Rubbish… He was born in the end of January, lockdown didn’t happen until 22nd March . Then they didn’t leave the country until end of June when our door meetings were permitted they had opportunities they could have taken for Hattie by to meet Koa but they didn’t take them! They were able to duck off to Portugal but not meet Harriet in a garden before they left. Just another one of family fizz excuses!!

Nope!! They were in the country a year past Christmas before vaccines were even a thing apparently they were spotted in the country but they didn’t vlog it hence why all their Christmas content was filmed weeks in advance. They are both under 40 they wouldn’t have even been invited for vaccines in the UK until May/June time in the year just past so nothing to do with vaccines. There was the whole red list country thing for a while they could have returned but been required to isolate. They’ve never once mentioned covid and they have never been seen wearing a mask even on the plane where it was mandatory!

The keep everyone at arms length, it’s all very odd. Poor Sienna is desperate for interactions with people, she was desperate to see Harriet!
Oh wow didn’t realise they were here that long with koa being young. I stopped watching them but if they were here months after he was born there’s no excuse they didn’t meet him before

Reactions: 6
I didn’t know that Harriette had never met Koa. For some reason I thought she had met him while they were in the UK still.

Reactions: 2
Oh how come? What did they do? Sorry I never followed up on them unless they were on the vlogs, just saw on their Instagram they have kids now.
Idk about Katherine but Jon is very openly Anti covid/ anti vaxx and is constantly sharing ‘information’ about why we shouldn’t get the vaccine. He’s like an EXTRME version of Darren

Reactions: 9
Watching the present opening from harriette, koa bless him seemed happy but karma seemed like she wasnt too interested as such, like she took them out the bag and just pit them on the sofa. Then she asks if she has anymore presents 😒😔. Think these kids are too used to presents but also getting rid of them shortly after that they dont know how to really respond to them. Im sure they will all be discarded when they move again
My daughter is maybe a year older than Karma and I found after Christmas that she is happier with less presents..I think I went a bit overboard and overwhelmed her.

Reactions: 12
My daughter is maybe a year older than Karma and I found after Christmas that she is happier with less presents..I think I went a bit overboard and overwhelmed her.
And lots of times they are more happy with small things. You can give my 2 year old nephew the most expensive things, but he’s the most happy with just a screwdriver

They used o give their children less gifts, maybe they should go back to that belief. They overwhelm them with gifts at Christmas & Birthdays, plus because they’re on YouTube they get sent things all the time. It probably doesn’t help that as soon as they get new toys, they vanish soon afterwards.

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if they still speak to Jon Venus but I wouldn’t be surprised if they distanced themselves from Jon and Catherine because about 2 years ago Jon decided to not be vegan anymore and to start hunting animals and killing them , I think it was deer but I’m not sure. I’m assuming Darren and Georgie would be against that. I’m not sure if Jon is still not a vegan and still hunting but I just remember in 2020 seeing videos about him making that choice. Darren and Georgie might still be speaking to them cause I’ve seen Katherine and Georgie commenting on eachothers posts many times but maybe cause of Covid that was their reason they all hadn’t met up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So...Mia is talking about getting tooth gems whilst they're in London. I personally think they look tacky, but each to their own 🤷

She also mentioned that she was thinking about tongue piercings and tattoos (obviously for the latter she'll need to be 18)

(This was on insta stories)

Reactions: 6
I personally think Mia is struggling with her mental health. I don’t think she’s happy but is good at putting on an act pretending she is. I’m not saying she’s severely depressed but the fact she’s even said on her Instagram stories that she’s feeling low and even in the videos the last while I’ve noticed her mood seems off. I feel sorry for her to be honest she has no friends to hang out with or anything to do with her life besides shopping , getting her hair done or piercings etc just cause she’s bored and has nothing else to do but be obsessed with social media.

Reactions: 26
I personally think Mia is struggling with her mental health. I don’t think she’s happy but is good at putting on an act pretending she is. I’m not saying she’s severely depressed but the fact she’s even said on her Instagram stories that she’s feeling low and even in the videos the last while I’ve noticed her mood seems off. I feel sorry for her to be honest she has no friends to hang out with or anything to do with her life besides shopping , getting her hair done or piercings etc just cause she’s bored and has nothing else to do but be obsessed with social media.
Could be; maybe one of the reasons why she is down is because of the sudden move. Leaving everything behind in Costa Rica not knowing if they will go back or not. Giving all her things away that she loved, leaving her friends behind and the stability she was looking for behind as well. It must be so so hard for her.