Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia posted on insta that she had her driving theory test today (20th). Have they been in the country with 6 months and enough time for her provisional license to come through already? Or have they lied in the process to get it earlier?
Cos no provisional = no theory test! And 6 months out of the past 12 need to have been in this country to get one
She crashed a golf cart in a quite gated community in Costa Rica. Im actually scared if she is going to be driving around London 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm cringing so bad at Mia's Motel Rocks advert on Tik Tok. Both pairs of trousers look at least 2 sizes too big, and she's trying to imply that her boobs are too big for the pink top 🥱

I feel like she's been watching Kate Elizabeth and is trying to copy her vibe the way she says, "she's a matching set". Mia is not the type of person to call a clothing set 'she'.

Reactions: 9
I'm cringing so bad at Mia's Motel Rocks advert on Tik Tok. Both pairs of trousers look at least 2 sizes too big, and she's trying to imply that her boobs are too big for the pink top 🥱

I feel like she's been watching Kate Elizabeth and is trying to copy her vibe the way she says, "she's a matching set". Mia is not the type of person to call a clothing set 'she'.
The cargos look ridiculous and there’s so much fabric at the bottom, she’ll step on them and they’ll get filthy if she goes outside. But she’s just gonna ‘tie the back and wear them anyway’ girl just return them and get the correct size!!! We know you’re not busy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She crashed a golf cart in a quite gated community in Costa Rica. Im actually scared if she is going to be driving around London 🤔
I also remember Darren and Georgie saying how she’d often forget the keys in the golf cart and how she would forget to indicate when turning. She seems very scatterbrained so I really can’t imagine her driving in a city

Reactions: 13
I also remember Darren and Georgie saying how she’d often forget the keys in the golf cart and how she would forget to indicate when turning. She seems very scatterbrained so I really can’t imagine her driving in a city
But you know it will be someone else's fault if an accident did ever occur because mia is so perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Besides filming videos like drive thru videos , living in the car for 24 hours and going to the shop in her car to pick up pink food to eat for 24 hours , what else is she going to need a car for? she doesn’t have a job to go to besides filming videos majority of them in her bedroom and she doesn’t have any friends. Nothing against anyone wanting to learn to drive and have a car but it’s a bit sad when you think about how she doesn’t really have much of a life.

Reactions: 14
Besides filming videos like drive thru videos , living in the car for 24 hours and going to the shop in her car to pick up pink food to eat for 24 hours , what else is she going to need a car for? she doesn’t have a job to go to besides filming videos majority of them in her bedroom and she doesn’t have any friends. Nothing against anyone wanting to learn to drive and have a car but it’s a bit sad when you think about how she doesn’t really have much of a life.
Exactly and if they really are getting a house in Central London then she doesnt need a car, unless she was planning on travelling out of london regularly. Everyone just uses public transport in central london as its too expensive to drive with the congestion charge zone and parking

Reactions: 14

Atleast Kate elisabeth has actual friends. Although all they seem to do is party together endlessly these days.

Also there is no point emulating someone as it means that content already exists.
Mia needs to find her own niche to create content.
Was what was good I guess about their vegan content back in the day.
Mia is so disconnected from reality now though, she does not really know how to think originally, as her parents have brainwashed her since she was young.

Reactions: 9
Mia is getting to the age now where it’s going to be harder for her to make it as an influencer if she doesn’t have a niche. It was easier when she was younger because there aren’t so many creators that age and family fizz were at their peak so it was easy for her to get an audience from there.

From the looks of it, Family fizz aren’t getting many new followers and I doubt they will because their content is so boring. So Mia is going to be relying on getting new followers/engagement herself. That 18-24 bracket is so over saturated with girls trying to be influencers as it is so I think she’ll have a hard time because she comes off as incredibly immature and doesn’t have a super strong personality of her own

Reactions: 21
Mia is getting to the age now where it’s going to be harder for her to make it as an influencer if she doesn’t have a niche. It was easier when she was younger because there aren’t so many creators that age and family fizz were at their peak so it was easy for her to get an audience from there.

From the looks of it, Family fizz aren’t getting many new followers and I doubt they will because their content is so boring. So Mia is going to be relying on getting new followers/engagement herself. That 18-24 bracket is so over saturated with girls trying to be influencers as it is so I think she’ll have a hard time because she comes off as incredibly immature and doesn’t have a super strong personality of her own
I don’t think she will have the capacity to make it big, as we saw with the nudes with the underage boy and posting pics of people and making it out as they were creeps. If she doesn’t get her tit together she will have a big down fall and will rely on being on the family fizz channel for forever and not be her own person. Mia just copies girls she see online or in movies, it’s sad to see she never got to be her own person with her own values and opinions. I hope she can break free from her parents and live her own life and grow up more mature and find herself in life

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she will have the capacity to make it big, as we saw with the nudes with the underage boy and posting pics of people and making it out as they were creeps. If she doesn’t get her tit together she will have a big down fall and will rely on being on the family fizz channel for forever and not be her own person. Mia just copies girls she see online or in movies, it’s sad to see she never got to be her own person with her own values and opinions. I hope she can break free from her parents and live her own life and grow up more mature and find herself in life
Yeh its such a shame. In the early days she generally seemed like such a sweet girl and quite intelligent, im not sure whats happened to her

• Haha
Mia was live on tiktok this morning and was getting tons of hate in the comments and crying bless her :(

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I caught a bit of the end of Mia’s tiktok live and most of the comments were asking about the nude picture situation. Seems like it’s resurfacing. It’s obviously a really horrible situation for someone to go through especially publicly but I really think she should have known better. I do hope she’s ok though.

Of course it’s not nice to see anyone upset and crying so I hope she’s alright but at the same time Mia would take criticism and people calling her out much harder than someone else because Mia with the work she does on YouTube and Instagram is so used to everyone praising her in every single way whether it’s her appearance or anything she does to be honest she’s always told she’s the best and perfect so that’s got into her head it’s all she’s used to hearing so when one person questions her over something bad she did or say they don’t like her outfit , Mia is unable to handle that cause it’s like a shock to her that anyone could say anything bad about her.
That nudes situation is disgusting and I know for a fact if it was a male Mias age and female the boys age, there would be way more uproar about all this and people would be going crazy and they would have every right to. People need to accept that Females can also be in the wrong too at times it’s not only men who do things like and what Mia did I can’t get my head around it cause I know at 17 I wouldn’t of even befriended a 13 year old boy so no way would I have been sending nudes and telling him I love him. The fact she saw nothing wrong with what she did is concerning and you can tell she still doesn’t get why the age gap is wrong and it’s cause she’s mentally stuck at 13 which is Georgie and Darrens fault.
I know people make mistakes and all they can do is learn from it which I really hope she does cause she’s very lucky the boys family didn’t get the police involved cause I read they apparently threatened to. I think this was the reason they left Costa Rica or at least one of the reasons that pushed them to leave.

I do feel sorry for Mia though cause even though she’s wrong for what she sent to the boy , she was clearly never taught that doing stuff like that is wrong so if anything Georgie and Darren are to blame cause they’ve held Mia back in life so much to the point she almost got herself in very serious situation. It’s not nice to think of anyone feeling sad or their mental health suffering so I hope she’s ok but all Mia can do is learn from the mistake she made in the past and not do it again. She sadly is stuck at 13 in her mind and it’s not even her fault. Also if anyone doesn’t like one of my posts you can just skip over it no need for angry emoji reactions just cause you don’t agree with me saying what she did was wrong.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel like Mia would have already posted about her theory test if she passed? I can imagine it is quite hard for her since she probably has never revised for a test before without being in school

Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel like Mia would have already posted about her theory test if she passed? I can imagine it is quite hard for her since she probably has never revised for a test before without being in school
I dont even think she actually did it but will pretend she did and failed for sympathy.

I checked back on their videos and their return to England one was 4/5 moths ago, not long enough for her to actually get her provisional so...she can't actually do it yet w/o having majorly lied

Reactions: 7
I dont even think she actually did it but will pretend she did and failed for sympathy.

I checked back on their videos and their return to England one was 4/5 moths ago, not long enough for her to actually get her provisional so...she can't actually do it yet w/o having majorly lied
yes I was thinking this. In the UK you have to physically provide your driving license number and show your provisional license upon arrival. They check the ID card is not a fake and check you are who you say you are. Without the physical copy and license number you cannot book the test or attend the appointment so I highly doubt she has tbh. She’s not been back in the UK long enough. You legally need to be here 185 days within the last 12 months to be able to apply for a provisional. So around 6 months

She mentioned on her live that she passed