Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welovegossip23

I wish wish wish with everything that they’d let sienna go to secondary school next year. Private, state, grammar, literally any school would be so good for her. I’m not sure if she would currently be in year 5 or year 6 - I think year 5? - but either way, secondary school is coming up and it would be such a great opportunity for her

Reactions: 25

ghost47

Seems like she might be the type to be a “best seller” in one tiny category on Amazon and just run with that title, the people publishing her books surely want her to promote it as much as she can clearly that was the case with the previous one considering all the posts on her book account and sending her books to her “fan pages”
Leading on from what I last said I guess we know where Mia got her best seller title from…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
The video where Sienna was lost … SO invasive of Georgie to be filming in the bathroom when there are others in there. They showed so many people on camera in there .Bathrooms are a private area, you do NOT film in there omg

vivian426

Mia's tiktoks are so sad and embarrassing. She's constantly going on about boys and crushes its so cringy. The worst part is that she doesn't go to school, doesn't have any friends, has never had a boyfriend and never even meets boys. She's trying to come across like a 'typical' teen girl but a normal teen girl would talk to her friends about boys/crushes and not constantly post about it on tiktok. She actually has the mindset of a 13 year old.

janelp24

if you watch family freedoms video they say sienna cant join them for the day because she has to be with family fizz for the day. I realised this was because they were filming the stupid video of georgie pranking them. Poor sienna had to spend her day at home with her mum doing a stupid prank and being forced to film a video rather than having a fun day with her friend and family freedom. Poor girl :(

• Sad

account70032

VIP Member
Darren is right about Mia being a huge attention seeker , she makes up things that have never happened and he’s right one day she may regret posting certain things but so could family fizz with thing they’ve posted and I also get what he means by her using her body for attention from boys cause that’s very clearly what she is doing cause she’s desperate for male attention which is sad BUT this is the same man who like others have said has used inappropriate pictures of Mia as thumbnails , exploited her life online for years to make money and allowed her to make her own channel posting inappropriate videos and thumbnails at times too so for him to suddenly act like he wants to protect her it’s hypocritical cause he didn’t protect her all these years when he was happily making lots of money from her online. If he had never exploited her online etc like a good protective parent then yeah I’d say he has a good point looking out for her with what he’s saying BUT he’s the one who has made her this way by having her life on YouTube in the first place so Georgie and Darren only have themselves to blame for her posting things like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

hayley

VIP Member
Yeah she doesnt want a relationship with him because her mother and step father have poisoned her against him no doubt

• Heart
Watched their new video, I know it’s sponsored by kids wear and such but Mia must have felt left out when all the kids got branded clothes and such and she didn’t get a single thing. I know the attention is mostly on her and such but still, she must have felt so left out seeing all the kids get new things and she didn’t.
In my opinion, I think a 17 year old should be mature enough to understand that she doesn’t need to get something whenever her younger siblings do. I’m currently 20, the oldest child in the family and I also have three younger siblings. When I was in my late teenage years, my siblings would often get clothes/treats etc and it never really fazed me if I missed out at that age. I wouldn’t have felt left out at all. I realised that when I was growing up, I probably got more overall (less hand me downs and more money able to be spent with fewer children in the house). I think if she was a few years younger it might be unfair, but by her age it’s a little different and the dynamic definitely shifts. That’s just my perspective :)

emerzz44

Mias obsession with boys is so weird.
I think because she has just never had the day to day experience with them. Most girls her age would have gone to school with them for the past 14 years and 'get used' to them in way. But Mia has only had that brief experience in costa rica which i think made her a bit obsessed. I think she wants to fit in and has been so deprived of so many social situations. I go to a mixed sixth form, and it shows that the way Mia acts quite 'abnormal'. She acts like a 13 year old who has just got her first boyfriend. Poor girl is so under developed socially.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I went back to watch the video where Darren calls TV brain rot and this is Georgie’s face when Darren tells her Mia and Sienna have turned the TV on..
Darren proper kicks off about them watching TV and tells them they need to do something productive. I don’t think children should be watching TV all the time but they should be allowed to relax and watch it from time to time. They shouldn’t be forced to be productive all the time, that’s not a healthy mindset.

Attachments

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
He was completely serious in that video and genuinely angry at them for watching tv. You’d think they were doing something illegal or putting their lives at risk but no all they did was turn the tv on. He doesn’t want the kids watching tv and knowing about things going on in the world on the news cause he believes it’s all brain rot......yet he puts all kids lives online for many people to watch and god knows what weird sites or people have hold of photos or videos of those kids that HE AS THEIR PARENT has put out there and has not protected any of his kids so I think he should be more worried about that rather than worried about how watching tv will effect his kids
It made me so angry watching it. What does he even mean by them being productive? it's not like they have school work to do. He's happy for them to sit in front of a computer all day or be on their phones but he draws the line at the TV, it's so strange. They are way more likely to come across inappropriate things online than on TV and now with TikTok, there are so many people sharing their opinions on things that D&G wouldn't agree with such as vaccines and the pandemic so its weird that they are ok with using it

account70032

VIP Member
So sad to see how materialistic this family have become and how obsessed with brands they are. Sienna is 10 years old and gets so excited when Gucci is mentioned. Sienna is a sweet kid but there’s a high chance she’s going to end up like Mia in regards to being materialistic but I really hope Sienna stays the way she is. Mia literally looks down on any brand that isn’t designer and she comes across very spoiled. There’s been times shes been given gifts and I can tell they aren’t good enough for her or expensive enough and her thank you comes across very forced. Georgie has completely changed from how she was a few years ago cause now she’s spending ridiculous amounts of money on things she doesn’t even need but is greedy. All the money they now have has gone to their heads and Karma is becoming obsessed with shopping and spending lots of money too. Those kids aren’t going to know the value of money or how to appreciate anything. Those kids expect presents and gifts all the time.
I know they can spend their money on whatever they want and cause they didn’t grow up rich they now want to give their kids what they didn’t have which I understand but they’ve made those kids so looks obsessed and materialistic it’s not nice to see.

Reactions: 23

julian

I think the names just show how much fame has changed them. Mia and Sienna are such normal names, then after fame they're choosing such out there names like Karma and Koa. They just don't go together.

"whats good fizz fam" not your kids education thats for sure.

they also need a talking baton. like they do in primary school. where the person who holds the baton gets to talk. cause oml even in the video of just 3 of them they keep interrupting and talking over each other.

• Haha

Nnrr46

I don't understand how they can say 'she has already made enough money to last her lifetime so doesn't need education'. There are millionaires/billionaires who really do have enough money for life but still send their kids to school/home school because having an education means a lot more than money

Lufia

Where would Mia find friends though?
She is no longer in school, she doesnt have any hobbies, she doesnt know anyone in London (assuming they are in Ldn) and in all honesty she is has barely any social skills, nor can she relate to two years of lockdown.
She is unfortunately no longer at the age where she can catch up in school and just start going again or spend the afternoon at the playground befriending another child. I also don't think that she would be relatable with her lavish lifestyle and might get used for clout.

I hope they let the three younger ones back to school/nursery.

Reactions: 22