Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Anyone else feel like Mia would have already posted about her theory test if she passed? I can imagine it is quite hard for her since she probably has never revised for a test before without being in school
She mentioned on her live that she passed

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Adrian Flux is an insurance company. The sponsorship was for Adrian Flux I suppose she didnt rlly make that clear in the video. When i was a learner I went with Adrian Flux so yea she must be getting her insurance for free ;)
do you need insurance to learn to drive now? It was included in cost when I learned to drive admittedly 30 odd years ago. My nephew passed just before lockdown and his insurance was included. She seemed to be in a car with duel pedel control IE a driving school car. You need insurance if you are learning in a parents car - I spent a lot of time practicing in my dad's company car when I learned to drive and his works insurance bond were happy for me to do so. Others have said she has not been in the UK long enough to apply for a UK driving licence, Adrian flux have a reputation for insuring those that mainstream insurers won't touch with a barge pole ... At a price.

stargirl23

VIP Member
3E47D46E-A514-41FE-92F2-1987BD13E4B9.jpeg

happy to say this video was removed, but sadly the others and the account say ‘no violation’ but if more people report after this video was removed hopefully it’ll flag up and delete the account

Just like to add. Got another one come through for a second video deleted now! Glad tiktok are finally doing something