Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so summary of their latest video because I'm not feeling well but no-one else should have to sit through it.

They've decided "they may very well not go back" to Costa Rica but they were already planning a holiday back.

Mia seems to imply that you have to pass the written test first before you can start lessons (which you don't) and says she is working on that.

Reasons They Don't Want To Go Back To Costa Rica:

March to May they didn't vlog because the "babies" were sick and had skin rash which turned out to be ringworm (they say it was diagnosed but not who by), which spread through the family and they apparently had it 3-4 times. It doesn't sound like they took any medicine for it though and it sounds awful. I looked up treatment and according to the NHS you need to take antifungal medicine (cream, gel or spray) for up to 4 weeks and honestly it just sounds like they let themselves and the kids suffer. Apparently you need to "let the skin breathe" and eventually your body gets used to it. They also apparently got better every time they went to San Jose where it is colder.

Mia wants to do other stuff rather than just always go to the beach and was struggling to make the videos she wanted to make. Mia was feeling uncomfortable with how men were looking at her and didn't feel particularly safe doing things without her parents and there were old men catcalling on her 14 year old friends.

Sienna was also getting bored of just doing the same stuff. Dream house was denied and it was going to take another year to get a house they didn't like the look of built. Mould was growing on every thing including all their bamboo kitchenware. Very remote where they were, 10 hour round trip to go have a haircut or go to the shops. Deliveries take like 6 weeks. More expensive living there than Dubai.

Still wanting to build their house but it might be in another part of Costa Rica or another country so basically they don't know what they are doing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I get that ringworm might be more common there with the humidity. Same with mold and bugs. But what about going to the doctor? Prescription medication? Also fluoride free toothpaste is not good for children. Those poor things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mia wants to do other stuff rather than just always go to the beach and was struggling to make the videos she wanted to make. Mia was feeling uncomfortable with how men were looking at her and didn't feel particularly safe doing things without her parents and there were old men catcalling on her 14 year old friends.
Strange how only a few months ago she was saying she never wanted to return to England

Reactions: 15
Strange how only a few months ago she was saying she never wanted to return to England
I've always got the vibe that Mia wants to be a California girl. I don't think she likes the cold.

Reactions: 9
Why have they literally said in nearly every video Costa Rica is their dream, living their dream life, this is the best place they've ever lived if that's not how they really felt? It's like they have to have this fake OTT crazy happiness all the time, which is why I started to find their videos got annoying anyway..

Reactions: 24
Even if Siennas teeth colour is not because of veganism I think she should go to a properly qualified dentist and doctor at least to get a check up. Looking around online it looks quite like discoloration caused from tetracyline antibiotic so might be that. She is also missing a tooth on the lower right hand side. What I meant about the breast milk is yes ethically it's vegan but it is an animal product so not plant based. So that shows that humans need animal products to survive from birth so it raises the question why wouldn't older growing children also need them ideally. Formula is also not vegan it's based on cow milk and soy milk formula is not recommended to under 6 months

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They won’t ever go back to live in Costa Rica, the land will be sold and they will move on - possibly back to Dubai.

Clutching at straws to find any reason why they hated Costa Rica. Really feel for Sienna she was bored all day in Costa Rica doubt it will get any better anywhere else.

Reactions: 14
I kind of understand where Mia was coming from saying that she craves a faster pace of life but on the other hand, of course she and Sienna were getting bored, they don’t do anything! If they were at school like all of their friend and did some extra curricular activities, they wouldn’t be bored and would appreciate their free time more at the weekend.
i also remember someone here commenting on their rashes saying it looked like ringworm! I am appalled they didn’t go to the doctor and they let the babies suffer like that for months even though Darren claims he “wants to cry thinking about it”. T

Reactions: 23
Mia seems to imply that you have to pass the written test first before you can start lessons (which you don't) and says she is working on that.
How do they do so little research?! You HAVE to have your provisional license to apply for and take your theory test, you can't just rock up and do it when you want 🙄
They check your license before you go into the testing room, and someone got turned away when I did mine cos they didn't have it with them!

As I, and others, have said before Mia won't be eligible for her provisional license until they've been in the uk for 6 months so the earliest she would be able to do the test would be in a minimum of 6 months!

GEORGIE, DARREN, MIA, INFORMATION IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE IN THIS DAY AND AGE SO WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR SUCH IGNORANCE. All it takes is a quick Google search of "what do I need to take my theory test" or "what do I need to start driving".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mia seemed really off in their latest video it was strange like she was holding in anger and on the verge of tears at times. This is the same girl who was talking badly about England a while ago like it wasn’t good enough for her and now she’s talking badly about Costa Rica instead. Those four kids need a more normal life cause going to the beach everyday with your friends and family would get boring for anyone. They should put Sienna into school even though she’ll be very far behind the other kids but it’s better to put her into primary school now and give her a chance to try catch up to a certain extent so she could have a better chance at being able to do the work in secondary school. She would be able to make friends and have a normal childhood cause they don’t do homeschool properly and the kids have no friends to hang out with so that’s another reason why being in school would help her socially too so she’d be less likely to be bored. Karma should go to school too or nursery or whatever is right for her age because she’s developed a very entitled spoilt attitude that she never gets in trouble for and that’ll only get worse the older she gets so being in school will teach her how to behave , how to listen and how to engage with other kids which will help her make friends too. I really think they should have a permanent home in London and then if they want to go on holidays here and there fair enough that’s their choice but those kids need stability. Those kids have very weak immune systems too and the kids will probably feel and look much healthier if they live in the uk cause when you are against vaccinations you are putting your body at risk of picking up diseases and other things more quickly and finding it harder to fight off which is why those kids have such weak immune systems. Fair enough if they’re against vaccinations nobody can force them to get them but their bodies needs a rest from constantly being sick so they’re better off not travelling for a while in my opinion. They got so caught up in a materialistic lifestyle spending so much money on golf carts and other things that they need to humble themselves. They are so fake for constantly saying how amazing and perfect their life in Costa Rica is when clearly it wasn’t and we all could tell that at times it seemed forced the things they would say or too good to be true. Of course no matter where you live in the world there will always be the good and the bad but I think the uk for them is a way better place for them to live and for the kids to be around people they know.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I kind of understand where Mia was coming from saying that she craves a faster pace of life but on the other hand, of course she and Sienna were getting bored, they don’t do anything! If they were at school like all of their friend and did some extra curricular activities, they wouldn’t be bored and would appreciate their free time more at the weekend.
i also remember someone here commenting on their rashes saying it looked like ringworm! I am appalled they didn’t go to the doctor and they let the babies suffer like that for months even though Darren claims he “wants to cry thinking about it”. T
It’s sad because ringworm is quite easy to treat.

Reactions: 9
Sounded more like Impetigo she was describing. Either way they should have been prescribed creams and perhaps antibiotics if it was oozing as she said.
I thought they had returned back to the UK because they didn't have their vaccines and were not allowed in any restaurants in Costa Rica without them?

Reactions: 3
I've always got the vibe that Mia wants to be a California girl. I don't think she likes the cold.
They honestly probably would've gone back to california but they're unvaxxed lol

Sounded more like Impetigo she was describing. Either way they should have been prescribed creams and perhaps antibiotics if it was oozing as she said.
I thought they had returned back to the UK because they didn't have their vaccines and were not allowed in any restaurants in Costa Rica without them?
I'm sure that's part of it but they're not gonna say that lol

Why have they literally said in nearly every video Costa Rica is their dream, living their dream life, this is the best place they've ever lived if that's not how they really felt? It's like they have to have this fake OTT crazy happiness all the time, which is why I started to find their videos got annoying anyway..
Exactly my thoughts!!! They act like every single day they spend there is perfect and then two months later everything was wrong?!? Come on. They're exhausting me.

Reactions: 8
I still don’t get why Mia as a 17 year old have to share room with her little sister. Don’t they have enough money to rent a home with enough rooms? Honestly why don’t they ever rent a home with enough room for everyone. Surely they could have looked for a home where at least sienna and Mia could have gotten their own rooms where as Koa and karma could share, or do London just not have that for them?

Like even when they go in holidays or anything, they always make the kids share a room, like when Karma, Sienna and Mia have to share, surely they can afford a place with more rooms for everyone and not have to share. If I was Mia I would have honestly been kind of annoyed by that if I was 17. Maybe it’s just me who thinks like that but my family is very close as well but I would still find it somewhat annoying if it was like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What on earth possessed them to live 5 hours away from any shops or hairdressers 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on earth possessed them to live 5 hours away from any shops or hairdressers 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s what I don’t understand! They chose to live there knowing they were far away from the city. I’m so confused how they were about to invest their life savings into their ‘dream house’ and then all of a sudden decide they weren’t happy?! Something seems off

Reactions: 12
Mia seemed really off in their latest video it was strange like she was holding in anger and on the verge of tears at times. This is the same girl who was talking badly about England a while ago like it wasn’t good enough for her and now she’s talking badly about Costa Rica instead.
There's got to be a lot more going on under the surface. Sienna seems really excited about doing things but Mia just looked empty.

Sienna is excited to see Jojo whilst Mia no longer seems to have an UK friends. Sienna is excited to see her grandparents but they aren't Mia's grandparents and whilst I remember them gifting Sienna presents I don't recall any being sent to Mia, same with when Sienna stayed with them by herself Mia was not included. The only relative Mia is going to be allowed to see is Harriett (Georgie's sister) and I doubt they are that close given how little they see her. Also if they are in London they are going to be nearer to Mia's dad and her paternal siblings and it's probably harder for her to act like they don't exist.

When they came back to England from Gran Canaria Mia's first guess for where they were going was Thailand. She doesn't want to be in England, but my guess is that with everything she was initially glad to leave Costa Rica but reality is setting in and she's 17 sharing a bed with her little sister and has no stable idea of what she is doing with her life.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.