Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a thought guys whilst watching mias videos.....all those presents they got for thier birthdays and christmas including clothes, have they all been "donated" just a few months later due to moving back to UK? What was the point in that exactly.....unless this really was a last minute move
Are we sure that they're just not on a long holiday? I just really don't see them throwing EVERYTHING away, selling their two golf carts, and just leaving Costa Rica permanently. Especially when they've said in a few videos how much they love it there and how much the children have made friends easily and they wanted to establish roots in Costa Rica. Have I missed something? Did they say for sure that they're not returning to Costa Rica? Also, are masks not required in London?? I'm so confused about how they're able to go into shops without masks on. Unless they use the "exempt" card. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
*TO twerk around the world. Their grammar is atrocious 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t understand why she’d specifically come to the UK for that, she’s had cosmetic work done in Costa Rica and I’m sure most counties have surgeons for boob jobs. All a bit weird
Also a lot of plastic surgery is done by medical tourism - people look for countries with cheaper offers for procedures etc.

I think they’ve mentioned he was a bad student in school and didn’t do his GCSEs until he was 18 (which isn’t that bad since people mature at different rates). I wonder if he only did English and maths because you have to and didn’t learn anything like evolution in biology (which they’ve taken out of this year’s exams 😳). It is really worrying how some people are regressing in what they believe is real or not. Especially for a family who are obsessed with taking all these supplements and drinking ‘restructured water’ 😂 which would have been developed by scientists. How can you trust that random supplements you’ve Googled are safe to consume but not believe scientific facts which have masses of evidence to support them and have been studied for years? He’ll be telling everyone that medicine is witchcraft next 🤣😬.
Evolution is not part of GCSE biology now? Seems a bit odd. I don't think you can understand genetics, cells and organisms etc without understanding Darwin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Are we sure that they're just not on a long holiday? I just really don't see them throwing EVERYTHING away, selling their two golf carts, and just leaving Costa Rica permanently. Especially when they've said in a few videos how much they love it there and how much the children have made friends easily and they wanted to establish roots in Costa Rica. Have I missed something? Did they say for sure that they're not returning to Costa Rica? Also, are masks not required in London?? I'm so confused about how they're able to go into shops without masks on. Unless they use the "exempt" card. :rolleyes:
I reckon they will be in UK at least 4 months what with georgies surgery/recovery time, mia learning to drive. Maybe they have to stay away for a few months because of tourist visa or something, im nkt sure on that one. With the masks we have been told its now down to personal preferences bjt most places still encourage you to wear them

Reactions: 3
Just had a thought guys whilst watching mias videos.....all those presents they got for thier birthdays and christmas including clothes, have they all been "donated" just a few months later due to moving back to UK? What was the point in that exactly.....unless this really was a last minute move
So bizarre isn't it, really think they're not going back to Costa Rica because they're being so vague, and then in the latest vlog they showed that 'family' picture they said a neighbour made them as they were leaving, surely they wouldn't have brought it if it were just a trip like they're making out.

Wonder how Mia feels having to leave all her friends as it seems the first time she's been in a friend group like that.

The decision seems so quickly made I will be interested to see their reasoning. Buying golf carts, land etc is so excessive if they even thought there was even a chance they might not be able to stay e.g visa reasons.

I reckon they will be in UK at least 4 months what with georgies surgery/recovery time, mia learning to drive. Maybe they have to stay away for a few months because of tourist visa or something, im nkt sure on that one. With the masks we have been told its now down to personal preferences bjt most places still encourage you to wear them
I can't remember ever seeing them wear masks, perhaps at the start of the pandemic and it was compulsory. I'm UK too and even though we don't have to most responsible people still do wear them in a lot of places like shops and busy areas but I doubt we'll see fizz fam wearing any.

They honestly seem to act like covid isn't a thing anymore. They never talk about it, other than when they couldn't leave UK at the start and making out it was so hard for them not being able to fly anywhere (even though they did anyway much sooner than others), when people were literally dying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They’ve completely lost their identity; they used to preach being minimalist! There’s nothing minimalist about donating your Christmas presents to a charity shop in February! Money has changed them

Reactions: 15
To the person who asked - the UK has up and decided to lift all mandates and mask rules. It's no surprise at all to see them return to the UK *right* when that started.

Reactions: 12
So bizarre isn't it, really think they're not going back to Costa Rica because they're being so vague, and then in the latest vlog they showed that 'family' picture they said a neighbour made them as they were leaving, surely they wouldn't have brought it if it were just a trip like they're making out.

Wonder how Mia feels having to leave all her friends as it seems the first time she's been in a friend group like that.

The decision seems so quickly made I will be interested to see their reasoning. Buying golf carts, land etc is so excessive if they even thought there was even a chance they might not be able to stay e.g visa reasons.

I can't remember ever seeing them wear masks, perhaps at the start of the pandemic and it was compulsory. I'm UK too and even though we don't have to most responsible people still do wear them in a lot of places like shops and busy areas but I doubt we'll see fizz fam wearing any.

They honestly seem to act like covid isn't a thing anymore. They never talk about it, other than when they couldn't leave UK at the start and making out it was so hard for them not being able to fly anywhere (even though they did anyway much sooner than others), when people were literally dying.
Its very bizzare...i didnt think about the picture thing but that does make sense....and actually them going through their clothes and donating makes sense now too. I bet mia would be upset in a way but shes too used to moving around and losing friendships, wonder how long her and ornella will keep in touch as i doubt it will be long at all.

They have never worn a mask, well not that ive seen anyway

They’ve completely lost their identity; they used to preach being minimalist! There’s nothing minimalist about donating your Christmas presents to a charity shop in February! Money has changed them
They really have, why go out spending money on things then just getting rid shortly after. Just buy the kids sweets or something, such a waste really

Reactions: 6
To the person who asked - the UK has up and decided to lift all mandates and mask rules. It's no surprise at all to see them return to the UK *right* when that started.
That is not true, ENGLAND has, here in Wales masks are still mandatory and will continue to be so.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s nothing wrong with being homeschooled many of us have said this on this thread but the point we are making is homeschool only works if it is done properly. These kids in Family Fizz are not homeschooled at all in the way they should be they don’t do anything in regards to a proper education. Siennas handwriting is due to neglect not receiving the time and education she deserves. There’s been times Sienna won’t even know what basic words mean when at her age you should know them. Sienna should know how to use a dictionary at her age but she probably would struggle but that’s not her fault. Mia learned a lot of Spanish and I’ll give her respect for that cause she’s done well but Mia would fail gcse and a level exams if she sat them cause she doesn’t know anything outside of the world of YouTube and Tiktok. Mia has no qualifications she has nothing to fall back on or no knowledge of things going on in the world. Sienna will be 11 in September but for a 11 year old if she was put in year 7 she wouldn’t cope at all she wouldn’t understand maths or how to do homework and essays the poor girl would be lost. We all know Georgie and Darren do not sit down with these girls for hours in the day teaching them the right school curriculum. Mia has even said herself they don’t need to do stuff like that cause they don’t need it which shows the kids have been taught education isn’t important. Fair enough Mia has a YouTube channel she makes a lot of money from so maybe she is set for life financially I don’t know but that doesn’t take away the fact for a 17 almost 18 year old her mind is stuck at 12 years old and if you asked her basic questions that you would learn in secondary school she wouldn’t be able to answer them. Georgie has even said herself that they do unschooling rather than homeschooling cause they believe the kids should be allowed do what they want with their time whether that’s skateboard , art , make YouTube videos or tiktoks. If you’re homeschooled or homeschooling your kids that’s absolutely fine as long as you’re doing it correctly and giving your kids the right to a good education but this isn’t the case of Family Fizz. Karma and Koa get all the time and attention that poor Sienna gets pushed to the side and no one on one time or help to improve her writing or someone to sit down with her and teach her things that at 11 she should know and be learning at school. I’m not saying they don’t love their kids but they haven’t fully cared about the kids well being and anyone who says they do fully care about it is not looking at the situation properly. If you cared about your kids well being you would not be using them to make money. You would not be posting your kids lives online for many people to watch as that’s invasion of privacy. There are weird people out there who doing god knows what with pictures of their kids and how that doesn’t keep them awake at night I’ll never understand. They have instagrams for their kids and I’m excluding Mia cause she’s 17 so fair enough but the other three kids should not be on Instagram there’s no need for it. It’s all for attention and money and it’s disgusting. Any decent parent would do anything to protect their kids but Darren and Georgie have failed at this aswell as many other YouTube families and influencers. If you really think they care about their kids well being well you are wrong cause look at everything these kids have missed out on all because their parents wanted a rich life of travelling.
I agree with what you’re saying but Sienna would be in year 5 now as she’s 10

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Darren is so up himself it hurts, mate shut up you don't sound intelligent you just sound like a tool. He irks me so much I don't think I could actually be around him for long without having to take a breather

Reactions: 19
Isn't it also surprising that they knew England has lifted mask mandates if they always say they don't watch the news :unsure:? They admitted to not even having weather apps on their phones, which is weird to go out of your way to delete the app. Poor Sienna looked cold in London!

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get how they can claim they don’t watch the tv because it rots the brain, what on Earth are their vlogs then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just don’t get how they can claim they don’t watch the tv because it rots the brain, what on Earth are their vlogs then 😂
The only thing they watch is documentaries and they only let their kids watch them as well. Beside on the flight when they weren’t sitting together 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Darren’s pronunciation of Marylebone 😭💀 i understand it’s not pronounced how it looks, but they lived in london before? and are from england

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with what you’re saying but Sienna would be in year 5 now as she’s 10
She’s 11 in September so regardless not far away from year 7 was the point I meant and no matter what year she’d been in she’s very very far behind and would struggle but not her fault but when she gets older she will be realise all she missed out on

Reactions: 5
That is not true, ENGLAND has, here in Wales masks are still mandatory and will continue to be so.
My mistake - still, England is where they are... so still relevant!

Isn't it also surprising that they knew England has lifted mask mandates if they always say they don't watch the news :unsure:? They admitted to not even having weather apps on their phones, which is weird to go out of your way to delete the app. Poor Sienna looked cold in London!
LOL you know they watched it for this reason ;)

Georgie mentioned sienna doing wizardry with a gift she received in family freedoms vid. Is that what they're doing now or was that just a random comment?

Reactions: 2
Are you not in the uk
masks are not mandatory in shops as of last Thursday

Are you not in the uk
masks are not mandatory in shops as of last Thursday
Sorry not uk just England

Why the hell is karma in a buggy???

Still mandatory in Scotland too!! Also still have to self isolate if got covid! That should never be taken away, Boris has gone mad!!
I agree You should isolate if positive covid

Georgie mentioned sienna doing wizardry with a gift she received in family freedoms vid. Is that what they're doing now or was that just a random comment?
I don't think they are ever that clear about what they truly believe (or most of what they do tbh) for fear of alienating their audience. They obviously say some things that seem completely out of touch but some things are more acceptable oddities. Mia received "The Green Witch" as a present and whilst they did try to say it was not really about witchcraft it is about nature but as someone who has read it there is quite a lot about witchcraft.

Obviously JoJo is a big Harry Potter fan which explains Sienna gifting him a wand but we have no evidence that any of the Fizz kids have seen or read anything HP.

Either way I think they are carefully curating their image. Just enough "crunchy left" to attract people of that lifestyle (which seems to be what they truly want to be) whilst staying modern and stylish enough to appear to the masses (and also not feel like they are missing out on things). Who even knows what they do when the camera is off. I think it is one of the reasons why they seem so much more hollow now when you watch them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.