Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to their instagram there is no video tomorrow because the babies haven't been feeling well so they could well all currently have covid, not that they'll do any sort of tests to see.
I swear those two babies are always not feeling well. I’ve lost count the amount of times they’ve said they aren’t posting because Karma and Koa are sick. They either use it as an excuse not to post cause maybe they feel to lazy to make a video or they just don’t know what to film or the babies actually aren’t feeling well which fair enough when anyone is sick their health comes first before anything else but if Karma and Koa are sick again then surely that’s worrying and not normal? yeah kids feel unwell sometimes it’s a part of life but not this much every few weeks that can’t be normal.

Reactions: 10
Why can’t Darren or Georgie look after the ‘babies’ and the other 3 make a video. In the real world one parent would be working and Mia and Sienna at school
They seem to spend very little time apart… it’s great that the kids have so much time with their parents as so many don’t have that privilege but it’s also very healthy and important to do things separately and get some ‘me time’. I think Georgie could definitely benefit some down time away from the babies

Reactions: 9
I hope the whole family is isolating and they're not stupid enough to let Mia around other people.

Reactions: 7
I hope the whole family is isolating and they're not stupid enough to let Mia around other people.
They’ll think she won’t pass it to other people if she eats half an avocado and carries rose quartz in her pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree to some extent that school isn’t the be all end all, HOWEVER, as a teacher myself, school provides stability, a routine and most importantly, social interaction with peers that is essential for development. Its clear that Mia isn’t as mature as other 17 year olds and that is from her not being in school from a young age, she missed out on that key time to make friends and develop bonds.
Not a teacher but a recently 18 year old. I dont know anyone who acts like Mia. I can't imagine being friends with someone with her attitude. I'm an Alevel student and couldn't see her being in a class. Thanks to covid I think we're all sorta still in our 16 year old mindset as that's where we got left but even still. Also Mia hasn't really experienced Covid and school just stopping etc in the same way so she didn't get that lockdown growth.

Reactions: 14
Been a silent for a long time but i think in mias last video she’s definitely using face blur. There’s no texture to her skin etc.
photos aren’t the greatest but I could see a filter jump on and off if she did any bigger facial expressions

49F44EC4-014B-4CF5-9654-1DCC568584B3.jpeg
68EDA812-2C1F-44D1-915C-D8B2FE807329.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I swear those two babies are always not feeling well. I’ve lost count the amount of times they’ve said they aren’t posting because Karma and Koa are sick. They either use it as an excuse not to post cause maybe they feel to lazy to make a video or they just don’t know what to film or the babies actually aren’t feeling well which fair enough when anyone is sick their health comes first before anything else but if Karma and Koa are sick again then surely that’s worrying and not normal? yeah kids feel unwell sometimes it’s a part of life but not this much every few weeks that can’t be normal.
Didn’t Darren mention he doesn’t wash his hands with soap? I might be reaching but if they don’t use anything to clean their hands…

Reactions: 8
Not a teacher but a recently 18 year old. I dont know anyone who acts like Mia. I can't imagine being friends with someone with her attitude. I'm an Alevel student and couldn't see her being in a class. Thanks to covid I think we're all sorta still in our 16 year old mindset as that's where we got left but even still. Also Mia hasn't really experienced Covid and school just stopping etc in the same way so she didn't get that lockdown growth.
I absolutely agree with you that she hasn’t experienced covid, that families life hasn’t been affected at all by the pandemic, no vaccines, no masks, no online school, no job loss etc..
the only thing that was affected was their ability to travel. So many people learned and grew from the struggles of lockdown and isolation but family fizz didn’t have that

Didn’t Darren mention he doesn’t wash his hands with soap? I might be reaching but if they don’t use anything to clean their hands…
Yeah he said he only washes himself with water….

What do we think will happen when Mia turns 18? Will she Be wanting to move out and experience some independence or will they want her living with them for content?

Reactions: 5
What do we think will happen when Mia turns 18? Will she Be wanting to move out and experience some independence or will they want her living with them for content?
I don't even think this girl strives for any independence at all. I think it'll be a good few years before she has any plans to move out especially when the family is constantly relocating every few years.

I remember her saying before that she wanted to do solo travelling when she was an adult but still have a base with her family. I don't remember if she meant 18 or like early 20s though.

Her most recent vid just says she wants a meaningful tattoo when she turns 18 and to start a family in her mid 20s.

It would be interesting to know if she has actually properly planned anything. I know she's only just turned 17 but I remember when I was 17 (only 19 now) and then covid hit and all of a sudden I was 18 and was having certain people view me in a different way because I was technically an adult. I really worry for Mia with her social media presence because there are a lot of weirdos out there and I'm dreading them becoming worse just because she legally becomes an adult as they often use that as an excuse for their disgusting behaviour!

I remember her saying before that she wanted to do solo travelling when she was an adult but still have a base with her family. I don't remember if she meant 18 or like early 20s though.

Her most recent vid just says she wants a meaningful tattoo when she turns 18 and to start a family in her mid 20s.

It would be interesting to know if she has actually properly planned anything. I know she's only just turned 17 but I remember when I was 17 (only 19 now) and then covid hit and all of a sudden I was 18 and was having certain people view me in a different way because I was technically an adult. I really worry for Mia with her social media presence because there are a lot of weirdos out there and I'm dreading them becoming worse just because she legally becomes an adult as they often use that as an excuse for their disgusting behaviour!
I had a similar experience having only turned 18 a little while before covid hit and now at 20 I’m still living at home. I think it’s pretty normal for most people to stay at home until they’re into their twenties nowadays. Especially with the state of the property ladder. Mia has the advantage of having been working since she was a pre teen and so will have money to set herself up much easier than most people her age do (although I find it quite unethical how she’s been working since such a young age). However, she doesn’t have any life skills. She’s spent most of her teen years with her little sister as the person closest in age and even now she has some more age appropriate friends she doesn’t seem to have grown up. Most people my age who do still live at home have the life skills to look after themselves, just not the funds to move out yet. I do hope Darren and Georgie get her involved in things like household jobs and show her how much it costs to live before she decides to pack herself off because otherwise she’s going to get a massive shock. She won’t even be to blame because they’re the ones who have kept her so sheltered.

I don’t think would be ready to leave home at 18, yes she financially is able to but as it’s been said before, she has zero life skills and doesn’t seem to have much street smarts either. She is very forgetful and oblivious to what’s going on around her, so I dont think it would be smart for her to go traveling alone either..

Reactions: 12
I don’t think would be ready to leave home at 18, yes she financially is able to but as it’s been said before, she has zero life skills and doesn’t seem to have much street smarts either. She is very forgetful and oblivious to what’s going on around her, so I dont think it would be smart for her to go traveling alone either..
Agreed. She's very sheltered to others her own age.

Reactions: 5
My daughter was just in an Instagram live with the boy who was at Mila’s birthday party and who broke her heart. He is only 14 years old. He said they were happy to go out et. but Darren and Georgie broke them up because of the age difference. He was saying all kinds of stuff about Mila. He said Darren and Georgie are really chilled and nice until the camera goes on and then they act all over the top and loud but said he thinks they are both really nice. There was only about 30 people on the live and it was all about mila. Ornella joined briefly but left

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My daughter was just in an Instagram live with the boy who was at Mila’s birthday party and who broke her heart. He is only 14 years old. He said they were happy to go out et. but Darren and Georgie broke them up because of the age difference. He was saying all kinds of stuff about Mila. He said Darren and Georgie are really chilled and nice until the camera goes on and then they act all over the top and loud but said he thinks they are both really nice. There was only about 30 people on the live and it was all about mila. Ornella joined briefly but left
I think it was kind of reasonable for Darren and Georgie to break them up because of the 3 year age difference. When you’re older 3 years isn’t a big deal at all, but a 14 year old and a 17 year old is a strange age gap. I do wish that they had spoken to Mia beforehand about appropriate age gaps before she became so invested. To wait until she became heartbroken about it is cruel. Maybe the boy is mature for his age, and we know that Mia isn’t super mature, but at the end of the day 14 and 17 is a bit weird. But as I said, D and G should have stopped it right away if they had such strong opinions about Mia not dating this boy. It was wrong for them to let her get her hopes up about it and then breaking it off when they did. Although, they let Mia hang around other people at his age so I’m not sure why they would have such a big issue with her dating someone they would allow her to be friends with.

Reactions: 20
Maybe they were also thinking of the fact next year she will be 18, and if it did work out, a relationship between a 15 year old and an 18 year old would appear even worse as she would legally be an adult. So would probably get a lot of backlash if it was made public. 🤷‍♀️

I was on a live earlier today with her ex on it (the 14 year old one) and he said that she sent him nudes while knowing that he was 14.. that’s disgusting and I hope Georgie finds out tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.