Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bro, have you seen how gaunt darren is? he is a walking skeleton. and how skinny sienna is? mia is tiny too. goergie looks like she’s going mental, probably because she doesn’t have enough food in her system
sienna's literally just a growing child. ofc she looks lanky. it's up to D&G to decide how much they want to eat. they're adults??

Reactions: 5
I felt bad for Mia on how Georgie was reacting to her TikTok’s, it must not feel good to have your own mom mocking you about it and specially online. Mia’s tiktok weren’t really too bad as Georgie made it out to be.
I have to somewhat disagree though because I do think Mia needs a bit of humility... her ego is very big.

Reactions: 13
What’s with all the beauty treatments Georgie and mia have been having recently? I get Mia probably feels self conscious about her acne (she should really see a doctor) but it feels like they’re trying to shift to the proper influencer life. Not just their “humble vegan minimalist” vibe they tried to start off with

Reactions: 10
What’s with all the beauty treatments Georgie and mia have been having recently? I get Mia probably feels self conscious about her acne (she should really see a doctor) but it feels like they’re trying to shift to the proper influencer life. Not just their “humble vegan minimalist” vibe they tried to start off with
I feel like it’s of a YouTube thing for moms. I saw the mom from ace family getting the same treatment calling it a mom make over. Could be G saw it and wanted to go with it as well

Reactions: 4
I love Family Fizz, but I am really worried that they're constantly planting seeds in their children's (and viewers) heads surrounding disordered eating. As someone in recovery from anorexia, systemic comments about fat loss, dieting, excersise, intense healthy eating, good foods vs bad foods, is all ways for eating disorders to grow and brew in vulnerable minds. Mia and Sienna are both at incredibly challenging stages in development, and while I have no doubt that Georgie is supportive of all bodies, she is also insecure about herself (and I am sorry that society's standards and diet culture has made her feel that way). But constantly hearing your mum talk about how she doesn't want to be fat, eats in disordered patterns, and has rigid rules around food is just a recipe for disaster. I just wish that Georgie and Darren would keep their worries about food and weight away from their children's ears, kids are sponges and enduring an eating disorder is absolute hell.

I love Family Fizz, but I am really worried that they're constantly planting seeds in their children's (and viewers) heads surrounding disordered eating. As someone in recovery from anorexia, systemic comments about fat loss, dieting, excersise, intense healthy eating, good foods vs bad foods, is all ways for eating disorders to grow and brew in vulnerable minds. Mia and Sienna are both at incredibly challenging stages in development, and while I have no doubt that Georgie is supportive of all bodies, she is also insecure about herself (and I am sorry that society's standards and diet culture has made her feel that way). But constantly hearing your mum talk about how she doesn't want to be fat, eats in disordered patterns, and has rigid rules around food is just a recipe for disaster. I just wish that Georgie and Darren would keep their worries about food and weight away from their children's ears, kids are sponges and enduring an eating disorder is absolute hell.
If your reading this Georgie- your body lives for you, it breathes for you, it is the vessel that sustains your life, and has sustained the life of your four children. It has evolved as you has evolved, we are not meant to look the same across the span of our lives. You are by no means fat or overweight, you are right where you need to be. Your body has no alterior motive other than your health. You don't need to give your money to people who profit off of exploiting your vulnerabilities and insecurities.

I feel like it’s of a YouTube thing for moms. I saw the mom from ace family getting the same treatment calling it a mom make over. Could be G saw it and wanted to go with it as well
It makes me so sad that diet culture and society's standards have made Georgie and Mia feel that they need to spend money on elaborate, psuedoscientific treatments to change their appearance. It perpetuates the idea to themselves, and their wide following (the primary demographic being vulnerable, easily influenced teens) that they need to have a 'perfect' body. They need to teach body ACCEPTANCE. They are so preoccupied with everything natural- there is nothing more unnatural than having your fat frozen off. Likewise, there is nothing more natural than giving your body the freedom and liberty to live unsurpressed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else noticed the constant references to suncream these days too? In yesterday's video when Mia was taking the kids (not babies as Georgie insists on calling them) to the park, Georgie said something about not needing suncream because they were going to stay in the shade...🤨
I've never heard them mention suncream before, only since their lack of use of it has been spoken about on Tattle!

Reactions: 11
Georgie said something about not needing suncream because they were going to stay in the shade...🤨
Well given her eldest daughter is very pale, I hope she realises that you can still burn in the shade... they should be even more careful with two young children and with Mia with her fair skin. 🤦‍♀️

Those 3 treatments Georgie had done would’ve taken at least 2 hours all together, why the hell did they leave Sienna to wait in the car? Surely Sienna could’ve stayed home with Mia and ‘the babies’.

Well given her eldest daughter is very pale, I hope she realises that you can still burn in the shade... they should be even more careful with two young children and with Mia with her fair skin. 🤦‍♀️
Mia used the Drunk Elephant tinted moisturiser with SPF on her face, she mentioned it in a recent-ish video. I’m slightly darker than Mia and I’d still need SPF 50 in Costa Rica though, I’d burn tinted moisturiser within about 10 minutes.

Reactions: 7
I never used to mind this family but yesterday, I found my children watching a video of Georgie getting some sort of treatment on her belly. This was the last straw. After letting pass their constant smugness about their life in Costa Rica, banging on about being kind to the planet whilst wearing clothes made in sweatshops, their toxic positivity and sexist views, this video was the last straw. Unsubscribed. What about focusing on the good? What sort of message do they think this video portrays? So disappointed in them.

Reactions: 19
Just watching the "Family fizz" Instagram stories and oh my God, what's with the ridiculous laugh that Mia has started doing lately?! It's so over the top and fake! Not to mention annoying AF! I've noticed her doing it in a few of their main videos too. 🙅
i know there all over reacting to almost anything and there videos are really starting to just piss me off its a shame

Those 3 treatments Georgie had done would’ve taken at least 2 hours all together, why the hell did they leave Sienna to wait in the car? Surely Sienna could’ve stayed home with Mia and ‘the babies’.

Mia used the Drunk Elephant tinted moisturiser with SPF on her face, she mentioned it in a recent-ish video. I’m slightly darker than Mia and I’d still need SPF 50 in Costa Rica though, I’d burn tinted moisturiser within about 10 minutes.
sienna was left to play on that little playground thing in the mall ,

Last edited:
How did karma standing on siennas feet repeatedly end in sienna getting reprimanded! Poor girl! She might only be 3 now but wait until she’s 16 with the attitude and lack of discipline.
don’t get me started on theyoungest kids in that golf buggy 😱

Reactions: 14
sienna was left to play on that little playground thing in the mall ,
Oh my mistake. I think that’s just as bad though, they won’t have been able to keep an eye on her because there won’t be a window in the room where they do the treatments. I think social services would be involved in this country if parents left there kid alone in a play area for 2+ hours. I don’t understand why she didn’t stay home with Mia, Karma and Koa.

Oh my mistake. I think that’s just as bad though, they won’t have been able to keep an eye on her because there won’t be a window in the room where they do the treatments. I think social services would be involved in this country if parents left there kid alone in a play area for 2+ hours. I don’t understand why she didn’t stay home with Mia, Karma and Koa.
maybe it was too much for mia to look after all the kids? Idk

also they shouldn’t have posted that video of Georgie getting all those treatments on their main channel it doesn’t send a very good message to all their young followers. She should make her own YouTube channel if she wants to post stuff like that

maybe it was too much for mia to look after all the kids? Idk

also they shouldn’t have posted that video of Georgie getting all those treatments on their main channel it doesn’t send a very good message to all their young followers. She should make her own YouTube channel if she wants to post stuff like that
I don’t think it’s too much that Mia looks after her siblings sometimes. Everyone with siblings had to look after the other at one point for a few hours. I even do that to this time😅

I don’t think it’s too much that Mia looks after her siblings sometimes. Everyone with siblings had to look after the other at one point for a few hours. I even do that to this time😅
I agree, I think it’s good for Mia to have some responsibility, she’s almost 17 after all. A lot of people her age have had at least some experience with babysitting

I agree, I think it’s good for Mia to have some responsibility, she’s almost 17 after all. A lot of people her age have had at least some experience with babysitting
I agree
I think Mia needs a sense of responsibility and maturity, because all her life she’s been influenced by G&D
Not saying that parents shouldn’t influence their kids but these kids haven’t had the chance to broaden their horizon just yet, or to explore the world and their beliefs from there own perspectives
I think with Mia nearly being 17 now it’s time she gets that chance as well, because her age may be 17 but her developmental age is years behind which isn’t fair on her at all.
however I also feel as though Georgie kind of psyches Mia into believing she has freedom but really just controls her and puts her down every now and then, it’s like these two just enjoy bashing each other, makes the whole video very awkward.
How did karma standing on siennas feet repeatedly end in sienna getting reprimanded! Poor girl! She might only be 3 now but wait until she’s 16 with the attitude and lack of discipline.
don’t get me started on theyoungest kids in that golf buggy 😱
I think that was really rude of Darren reprimanding Sienna like that
I understand that kids need discipline but kids plural not just one. Sienna getting shouted at shows Karma that she’s got a free pass to do whatever she wants, without the fear of getting in trouble by doing so. I also don’t agree with shouting at your kids on camera when they know hundreds of thousands of people are watching them, I don’t think in the future their kids will appreciate them for this. It’s almost as if they want to prove to everybody that they include discipline and sun cream and what not in their life when clearly they are lacking in all departments of being stable parents.

I know I’m off on a tangent but I’ve just got another thing to say did anybody else think Georgie’s reaction to the golf cart was fake and awkward, it’s as if they don’t know how to show love to each other, like their more so business partners rather then a family. I think all their reactions were really off as if they were reading and reacting from a script, idk the vibe watching that just didn’t add up it didn’t feel as wholesome as it should have not for the viewers and most likely not from each other either.

Reactions: 10
Thought it was an odd thing to share on a 'family' channel... I feel like she blames breastfeeding & lack of sleep for everything - whereas perhaps she looks different because she's aged over 3 years and doesn't wear enough sun cream, perhaps her stomach has changed and isn't as flat because she's been pregnant 4 times...

Reactions: 15
oh i totally agree with you!

Reactions: 1
Thought it was an odd thing to share on a 'family' channel... I feel like she blames breastfeeding & lack of sleep for everything - whereas perhaps she looks different because she's aged over 3 years and doesn't wear enough sun cream, perhaps her stomach has changed and isn't as flat because she's been pregnant 4 times...
this!!! I get wanting to look and feel your best, that’s not the problem. The problem is preaching this minimalist, “one with nature” lifestyle then going and getting every unnatural treatment she can find. She obviously spends a lot of money on these treatments but can’t take Mia to a dermatologist. Georgie is a very self absorbed person with a lot of body image problems, I really hope it doesn’t rub off on her children:confused:

Reactions: 13
This has probably been discussed before, but they soooo move to countries for low tax rates. I feel so sorry for Mia because they've really screwed her over by not having her get formally educated. Could they not have provided private tutors with the money they make so that she could at least get 5 GCSEs under her belt? They recently mentioned about her moving out... how the hell is she going to get a formal job? Yeah there's social media but I hate how parents don't instil their kids with backup plans!! Had my rant that everyone here has probably mentioned a million times before haha

Regarding the golf cart thing... it just seemed a bit odd, I think it would have been better to pay for Georgie to have driving lessons to build her confidence first. The golf cart is so open and exposed, driving that for the first time would be terrifying if you lack confidence, which I think she does. Idk, it did seem genuine on Darren's part, but it was partly for the view reaction of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.