Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposting my old one from a few pages back that got 15 likes

Family Fizz #6 - building their dream home! But poor sienna is all alone...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to watch Family Fizz every day without fail when I was younger, I want to say around 12 and even 13 (I’m 18 now). I hated the way they have changed so much and really loved them when they were living in Brighton and Grand Canaria. I went back on their Grand Canaria vlogs a couple of days ago and actually felt a little sad because I miss how fun they use to be in their little apartment. Maybe I’m just being silly.
How often did they used to upload? Can't remember when I found them, maybe when Georgie was pregnant with Karma and one of the first videos I watched was either Christmas or Mia's birthday and they had been so frugal and had bought her two gifts as they didn't seem to like waste or consumerism (very different to now). I don't really watch their challenge videos, more their vlogs once in a while to see what's going on, but they haven't posted for ages now, I presume this isn't normal by looking at the comments on here. Just wondering where all the money comes from.

Reactions: 3
How often did they used to upload? Can't remember when I found them, maybe when Georgie was pregnant with Karma and one of the first videos I watched was either Christmas or Mia's birthday and they had been so frugal and had bought her two gifts as they didn't seem to like waste or consumerism (very different to now). I don't really watch their challenge videos, more their vlogs once in a while to see what's going on, but they haven't posted for ages now, I presume this isn't normal by looking at the comments on here. Just wondering where all the money comes from.
I started watching them when they were small and were called veganfitnesstv they uploaded regularly when they shifted to become a family channel veganfamilytv I believe they started to upload everyday

Reactions: 1
Just found a surfing article from June 2019 where he was listed as 13, so i assume he is between 15 and 16 now

He looks so much younger though 😀 but that can change fast at that age. I wonder if she'll make a statement or a video about that picture soon

He’s definitely only 9 years old I refuse to believe he’s any older than that. Yes I understand there’s proof he’s around 15/16 but I’m going to be in denial for some time until I can get my head around this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.