Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia and sienna have each other to talk to but it’s not the same as having friends sienna is a completely different age group to Mia it must be lonely for sienna because Mia seems to keep herself busy with making videos etc. Where as sienna has to play on her own most of the time because karmas too young to properly play with sienna

Reactions: 8
It’s been 2 weeks since a video less than 2 years ago they would of posted 13 videos in this time frame what are they doing all day that Darren’s always sooo busy with??

Tbh, with a successful channel and already one book written and more to come Mia should have the funds to move out now so by the time she’s 18 the only reason for her not to is either she loves spending her life surrounded by the same 5 people or they’re either forcing her to stay, or taking some of her earnings for whatever reason. I hope once she’s 18 she can move out and start living, she can expand her channel and platform and make friends. There are so many things she’s missing out on by being so sheltered, not going to school, talking to friends about things no one wants to tell their parents, even things like exams and interviews to get jobs are important life skills everyone should have. I think in the coming years Mia’s channel may be more successful than family fizz, because people will see that she and her siblings are victims of their parents controlling behaviours.
Yeah that's my worry that somehow she will be manipulated to stay and won't have the strength to get out. I've been through it myself and even though you want to leave they convince you to stay and make up excuses as to why you can't move out/leave them etc, all so they can keep control. Also her not doing gcses is absurd!! If she ever does need to get a job in the future she will have to go through the whole gcse process again when everyone else her age has already done it and moved on in life.

Reactions: 6
Hate to say it but I can't see Mia leaving once she's 18! She will stay with the family for as long as she can - as many of you have said where is she going to go? She's got no friends, little family, and no ties to anything or anywhere.

I think she will stay because the babies are still so young - if she were to leave when she's 18 they will be 2/3(?) and won't grow up knowing her at all - we've all seen how they treat the rest of their family rarely visiting them at all and the family seemingly always being the ones to have to come over and visit (thinking particularly of Harriette here).

I think (sadly) she's been set up to only leave if she gets a boyfriend somewhere - Georgie in particular always puts an emphasis on "Mia's crush" "Mia's first kiss" "Does Mia have a boyfriend?" - when its painfully obvious to use that she does not. I can see that having an effect on Mia as she grows though.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve always been lowkey rooting for Mia and Isabelle from the Ingham Family to go their separate ways when they’re old enough, I really hope they see how their parents have exploited them and get out of there as soon as they’re old enough

Reactions: 18
I’ve always been lowkey rooting for Mia and Isabelle from the Ingham Family to go their separate ways when they’re old enough, I really hope they see how their parents have exploited them and get out of there as soon as they’re old enough
Unfortunately both families strike me as the type that drill the 'nothing is more important than family' mantra into their kids 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Recently I’ve actually been watching the ingham family’s videos and think, through all their faults, they’re definitely better parents than Georgie and Darren. At least Isabelle is doing her GCSEs and they make sure the girls do school work, whether or not they’re actually in school or not. I don’t agree with a lot of things Chris and Sarah do (I think no matter how nice they seem all family vloggers are exploiting their children) but I think they’ve instilled into their girls that an education is important. I can see them being fully supportive if their children want to move on to higher education and get jobs where they’d need qualifications and have careers and lives other than what’s shown on social media, were as, I don’t think the same can be said for family fizz.

• Haha
Recently I’ve actually been watching the ingham family’s videos and think, through all their faults, they’re definitely better parents than Georgie and Darren. At least Isabelle is doing her GCSEs and they make sure the girls do school work, whether or not they’re actually in school or not. I don’t agree with a lot of things Chris and Sarah do (I think no matter how nice they seem all family vloggers are exploiting their children) but I think they’ve instilled into their girls that an education is important. I can see them being fully supportive if their children want to move on to higher education and get jobs where they’d need qualifications and have careers and lives other than what’s shown on social media, were as, I don’t think the same can be said for family fizz.
Hahahahaha that’s hilarious!!!
They take their kids out of school ALL THE TIME so they can go on holiday?! At least twice this school year for Disneyland Paris and the Maldives.
They really don’t encourage their education at all, which is shame as the kids are thick as tit and need all the help they can get.
The school is only important for giving those kids a break from their parents shoving a camera in face!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
sorry but the ingham family are not better than family fizz, the dad is an actual paedophile, the uncle is in jail for being a child groomer, sarah is the biggest lying skanky bleep that ever lived. and they have not ever said education is important, izzzy gets taken out of school for being a bully, they go on holiday multiple times a year..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
sorry but the ingham family are not better than family fizz, the dad is an actual paedophile, the uncle is in jail for being a child groomer, sarah is the biggest lying skanky bleep that ever lived. and they have not ever said education is important, izzzy gets taken out of school for being a bully, they go on holiday multiple times a year..
I know but in a video Sarah’s mentioned how the girl’s school sets them work to do whether or not they’re in school. I don’t think their parents are anywhere near being good parents, but when looking at how well educated their children are their miles better than family fizz. I didn’t mean in anyway to act as a supporter for them, but I just wanted to state that I think ingham family might be more likely to be supportive of their children moving away and having careers besides YouTube, at least Isabelle actually has friends and a life outside her family which it seems family fizz are denying their children. Sorry for making it seem like I’m sticking up for them, I just wanted to point out the only thing they seem to be getting right.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t watch the ingham family but I thought they took izzy out because she was being bullied rather than being a bully?

Reactions: 2
I don’t watch the ingham family but I thought they took izzy out because she was being bullied rather than being a bully?
that has happed in the past not for bullying but kids saying to izzy about the terrible paedophilic things her dad has done, , a few months ago izzy was removed for being the bully! shameful

and the skinghams are far from being well educated

Reactions: 5
Think you’ve got some of that muddle up. Sarah’s brother is the pweirdo. The dad has been proven to have groomed a 16 year old on line but nothing came of it. He’s also cheated on Sarah with a couple of young women. Izzy was taken out of school for being bullied not bullying although some on the Ingham thread suggested it could have been the other way around. Both the Inghams and Fizz Fam parents have put money before their children’s childhood, including their safety, privacy and education. The only way you could say the Inghams were better is that at the moment they have a family home and the girls are at schools (even if they frequently miss it). They also see Chris’s parents (not that they’re any better than Chris) - so the Ingham girls are not as isolated. The Fizz girls seem far more brain washed by Darren’s opinions as well. Bottom line is all family bloggers are pond life.

Yes you’re correct although Sarah then went off on one calling out these “bullies” and name calling!

I know but in a video Sarah’s mentioned how the girl’s school sets them work to do whether or not they’re in school. I don’t think their parents are anywhere near being good parents, but when looking at how well educated their children are their miles better than family fizz. I didn’t mean in anyway to act as a supporter for them, but I just wanted to state that I think ingham family might be more likely to be supportive of their children moving away and having careers besides YouTube, at least Isabelle actually has friends and a life outside her family which it seems family fizz are denying their children. Sorry for making it seem like I’m sticking up for them, I just wanted to point out the only thing they seem to be getting right.
Nothing to say sorry for! I agree at the moment the Ingham girls are not as isolated as the Fizz girls. They have more stability with their house and when they are at school - a routine and opportunity to learn. Isla the youngest seems a keen learner but the other 2 seem to struggle and have not been supported in the way I would seek support if they were my girls. It’s a shame as Izzy wanted to be a doctor but I doubt very much she will obtain the necessary exam results and that is a direct result of being pimped out by her parents to make money. They don’t seem to have the same “we don’t work for anyone else” attitude as FF either. I don’t think one is better than the other, what both sets of parents have done to their kids is different in someways but the same in others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Still, at least the ingham girls get to go to school (it's definitely not the main priority but at least it is a priority) even if sarah and chris think it's ok to take them out to go on holiday about five times a year. They also go to dance, and sleepovers/playdates with friends so their parents aren't shutting them out from the world like Darren and Georgie. However, all family vloggers are essentially making money off their kids so none of them are great just cause they send their kids to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with all this Darren seems to be very controlling a lot more than Georgie it will be interesting to see in 2 years when mias 18 is she just going to follow them around forever
I've read a few times on her that Darren seems to be very controlling, but I'm not sure where you gather this from?
I'm just trying to get my head around all of this, especially with Georgie's religious past and potentially being very sheltered before rebelling.
It's interesting how back in the day, when the girls still went to school, they'd put more videos out than now, when the girls are not going to school nor being homeschooled.

I've read a few times on her that Darren seems to be very controlling, but I'm not sure where you gather this from?
I'm just trying to get my head around all of this, especially with Georgie's religious past and potentially being very sheltered before rebelling.
It's interesting how back in the day, when the girls still went to school, they'd put more videos out than now, when the girls are not going to school nor being homeschooled.
Darren makes the decision it’s his beliefs that are forced on to the children Darren believe’s that watching tv “rots your brain” many more examples he has that I’m better than everyone else personality that makes him seem very controlling in a video when they went out to a buffet Georgie wanted to try wasabi and Darren said “no your not allowed” to Georgie Georgie is a grown woman she can do what she wants he’s seems like he wants to control her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well educated? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.