Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gotta say I love how Georgie put on lipstick before starting to film in the middle of the night to tell us how scared she is šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like ā€œ Iā€™m scared guys but hold on, let me put on my lipstick first ā€œ šŸ˜­View attachment 2881335
pretty sure she had her lips permanently tattooed (+ filler), she posted about it on her insta story at the time and it'll be somewhere on this thread or an old one

Reactions: 4
Can't stand Georgie calling everything "African" - "these beautiful African print pillows", "are these famous Africans?", "I haven't had a single Mosquito bite in Africa", "we are having an African breakfast"

Wish they would just say the area they are in, it's like saying you went to the United Kingdom instead of saying you went to London or Cardiff etc.

There's a huge difference between cities & Africa has an even bigger difference from one end to another, it's so ignorant.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can't stand Georgie calling everything "African" - "these beautiful African print pillows", "are these famous Africans?", "I haven't had a single Mosquito bite in Africa", "we are having an African breakfast"

Wish they would just say the area they are in, it's like saying you went to the United Kingdom instead of saying you went to London or Cardiff etc.

There's a huge difference between cities & Africa has an even bigger difference from one end to another, it's so ignorant.
But itā€™s all veryā€¦ ā€œauthenticā€ . Yeah drove me bonkers too. Theyā€™re very cultured from all that home schooling though allegedly

and an irk was sienna saying how they saw all different huts on their way to their accom and sheā€™s glad they got one of the bigger ones ā€¦ like not her fault obviously sheā€™s a child but cā€™mon D&G like allow your children to realise their privilege and you are getting the best / nicest experience because youā€™re rich tourists

Reactions: 11

Ugh yes!!! ā€œDay in the life in Africa!!ā€ They are just like those Americans who refer to Europe as if itā€™s a country šŸ„²
So ignorant

Reactions: 7
There are definitely so many questionable and cringe things that come out of their mouths, itā€™s clear they are out of touch in many ways!

But still, this is as good as their content gets for me as I only ever watched for their travel aspect in the first place. London was the worst move they made in terms of becoming overly superficial etc so itā€™s just nice to see them out of that superficial environment where shopping and consuming is their usual main priority.

Reactions: 6
Mia making TikTokā€™sā€¦. looking into the camera, very poorly miming to the song whilst pouting and failing to even properly move her lipsā€¦ Stop it. She acts 15 still. Who are these videos for? šŸ§ šŸ«£

The way she poses etcā€¦ Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to be some kind of ā€˜thirst trapā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ™„ . Itā€™s embarrassing because sheā€™s nothing like the persona she tries to give off. Sheā€™s a literal square thanks to her weird parents.

Mia making TikTokā€™sā€¦. looking into the camera, very poorly miming to the song whilst pouting and failing to even properly move her lipsā€¦ Stop it. She acts 15 still. Who are these videos for? šŸ§ šŸ«£

The way she poses etcā€¦ Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to be some kind of ā€˜thirst trapā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ™„ . Itā€™s embarrassing because sheā€™s nothing like the persona she tries to give off. Sheā€™s a literal square thanks to her weird parents.
Tbh I think all of Miaā€™s videos are targeted for girls 16 and under cus itā€™s clearly not for young adults, imo at least since she canā€™t relate to anyone her own age and also itā€™s kinda too late for her to change her viewers by now

Reactions: 5
She's always been rubbish at lip syncing. And so has georgie. If I mess up or don't start at the right time I always start over

Tbh I think all of Miaā€™s videos are targeted for girls 16 and under cus itā€™s clearly not for young adults, imo at least since she canā€™t relate to anyone her own age and also itā€™s kinda too late for her to change her viewers by now
Most people her age are posting vids about uni, work, gap years, starting adult life, etc. with some general fun and messing about mixed in. Hers whenever I see them just all seem immature imo and, as you said, definitely aimed at teens up to about 16 max.

They've posted an old tiktok on their Facebook page and shows just how bad their lip syncing actually is

Reactions: 1
Watching Mia have a mental breakdown of her cutting her hair is bisare...when i Listen to her speak about getting a parcel in a week and saying how Long that is and how impatient she is and her being upset about her hair not being blonde enough really makes me realise that she doesn't have real problems and sensible priorities in life

Reactions: 8
Watching Mia have a mental breakdown of her cutting her hair is bisare...when i Listen to her speak about getting a parcel in a week and saying how Long that is and how impatient she is and her being upset about her hair not being blonde enough really makes me realise that she doesn't have real problems and sensible priorities in life
Lmao i feel like she definitely did it for views too, it was very small amount of hair, thin layer at the front, she can easily swoop that to the sides as normal

Also since I know they read on here, Hi g & d, please give your kids the freedom of choice, educate them about good bad and the ugly and let them be able to form their own views and opinions, so they can become their own people.. for the love of god.

Lmao i feel like she definitely did it for views too, it was very small amount of hair, thin layer at the front, she can easily swoop that to the sides as normal

Also since I know they read on here, Hi g & d, please give your kids the freedom of choice, educate them about good bad and the ugly and let them be able to form their own views and opinions, so they can become their own people.. for the love of god.
I agree, seemed very staged. Especially the way she just cut such a large chunk straight away, most people would be nervous and start with smaller amounts!

They think having money and lots of subscribers and followers means you are successful and mature but they donā€™t understand no matter how rich you are it doesnā€™t make you mature because maturity is something you learn as you grow but these family kids including Mia have not been maturing and developing normally because they havenā€™t been raised in reality and have mostly spent their time in this bubble with no real life lessons and experiences that a child needs to develop into an adult with maturity and common sense. These kids donā€™t know the value of money they do think money grows on trees and this is Darren and Georgieā€™s fault that the kids donā€™t know how privileged they are.

Like others have said a bad day to Mia would be not being able to get her nails done or a huge problem in her mind would be not knowing what colour she should dye her hair so she thinks those are serious hard things to go through cause she has no idea or experience in dealing with real life stress and problems. Of course I know no matter how much money someone has they can still feel sad and go through something difficult cause weā€™re all human nobody is perfect but the difference with Mia is that sheā€™s been living in this perfect bubble and seems out of touch with reality so I donā€™t think she has the maturity to understand the hardships other people go through or world problems and her development was stunted a long time ago unfortunately so I donā€™t know if thereā€™s any hope of her ever acting her age.

Reactions: 3