Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yuza

Chatty Member
I agree that Sienna is better at skateboarding but saying Mia is talentless is a bit harsh lol😅. She is not the best drawer but she can be pretty creative with her makeup and fashion and some of her food she makes are quite cool like the oreo sushi. Her Spanish is impressive for someone who doesn’t go to school hers is definitely better than mine and I learnt Spanish for 10 years in a normal school. She could be a translator or teach Spanish in international schools while she could still travel. Shame that she was robbed of education.
I meant with skateboarding & art. She has no talent in those. Does she enjoy it? Yeah. But she’s not talented at it. The same way a lot of people enjoy singing but aren’t talented at it. Whereas for her age, Sienna was in the road to being extremely talented in both until Mia took over/Georgie and Darren made her stop.

Reactions: 4

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Love the new hair! Really suits her and the fridge compliments her face structure! Definitely makes her look older too

Reactions: 3

avb00

Chatty Member
Yeah good point. She can be nice sometimes and cute but also she's probably very lost. She probably doesn't see how her birthday is a big deal, it's literally just sitting at home, no party or anything? A 5 year old should be having a party with all of their friends down at the play park or at the local soft play centre!
---

She's going to grow up to expect everything to be handed to her on a £5000 golden plate
---

They don't give a fuck about anything other than the cash at this point. They'll do anything so they can keep tubing it to Battersea Power Station 4 times a week and spending £2000 in the same shops again and again

Also on a different note, why is Mia so thin? I hate to be commenting on an 18 year old but is she being underfed?
Again they should stop the veganism, they are all so small and frail!
---

Thank you 😊
Think it’s just genetics for her weight! Although I do feel if she was eating some animal protein she’d be much heavier. The whole family is thin - Darren and Sienna especially. Georgie’s weight is fine.

The fact he had a meltdown about the pram. Then in the next picture she has taken him to a fancy cafe and bought him an icecream. Really reinforcing the 'No' arnt they 🙄. Be naughty and get rewarded with a hug and icecream
Is Selfridges a designer brand? I noticed the bag was strategically placed in the centre of the third photo

• Haha

Ashlee1904

Calm down. It's just a pet name. She's referred to as her real name in public.
I’m very calm, thanks! Just bringing up how calling her a baby is only going to shape her behaviour and personality as she gets older.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I'm a life long veggie (not quite vegan) and I definitely do have meat eating friends because that would be pathetic if not. But I can 100% get the falling out with Jon, hunting deer and eating meat are separate things to me, he took part in the killing. It could be a little pathetic but it is morals at the end of the day. And as vegans, I can 100% understand why that's upsetting. As D and G are known to have quite strong ridiculous beliefs too it's easy to understand
I thought people who actually take part in the killing may actually be less of a bad thing? As I’m sure they more often then not use more of the animal so create less waste?

• Angry

hayley

VIP Member
I genuinely think it’s because nobody her age will put up with her. Most 18 year olds love party life & drinking & University and studying. Neither of those things apply to Mia so she either has to relate to younger children or older adults. Surely this should be a wake up call to Georgie and Darren as to how much her development is stunted and to put a stop to it now before the other 3 grow up effected.
That's so true. The younger ones will think she's cool so in turn they themselves are cool 🙄🙄. No idea why the older ones want her around though, maybe to do things for them as Mia wants to please all the time. But yes it should be a wake up call to Georgie, but she's too much into wanting to be the cool best friend mum then an actual mum to give a damn.

hayley

VIP Member
Where's this picture from? They seem to have got them done today, but this pic isnt from today. And Georgie said they'd post the results later but i see nothing on hers🤷🏻

Edit: Just seen the results on the stories of where they got them done, and they are defo different from this pic

I know fillers go down once swelling subsides but I don't think Georgie needed them. Her body her choice tho 🤷🏻 Generally dislike fillers anyway though
That picture is from the 10th April. Its on georgies insta page.

avb00

Chatty Member
Doesn’t seem the kids are with Haz anymore judging by her stories the last few days, she definitely would’ve posted them. She was renovating and everything. Maybe they are now with the mother and sister.

Emxxx

VIP Member
I'm glad, but it's another test used up by somebody who wasn't ready when there are so many people that are that can't get them! I know so many people who aren't able to get tests (myself included) that were told they were ready by their instructors 6+ months ago. And for me, my theory runs out in a couple weeks so I'll have to redo that to then get a new certificate code to be able to even try and book my practical 🙃

At least there isn't 1 more irresponsible driver on the roads for now 🤷🏻 She got a taste of reality. Confidence is good, over-confidence is bad, and not everything is just a given.
I've been ready for 3 months, booked my driving test in March for August. That was the earliest slot.

lolatkim

Mia just looks like she needs a good wash. I just want to phone social services on Sienna - she’s still my favourite.

avb00

Chatty Member
In Gs latest carousel on Instagram she’s labeled one of her photos as treated her mum and sister to cakes. Am I rite in thinking Sienna and Karma have stayed with them this weekend?
Yes her sister Rose and mother, whom Harriette can’t talk with