Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I watched family freedoms latest video it’s a q&a so I was nosy to see if they mentioned family fizz and they did so they’re still in touch with them so that confirms they’re all still friends cause some of us on here had been curious about that. They said that JoJo and Sienna send letters to each other every week as a way to stay in touch and of course that’s good Sienna still gets to have that contact with him and has a friend but what I find a bit odd is how both families live in London yet the kids rarely get to see each other. I get the feeling from how Bob and Katie talk about it that family fizz seem to be the ones who are always saying they are too busy whereas Bob and Katie in my opinion sound like the ones putting the effort in to ask to meet up for the kids to see eachother.

They said they’ll hopefully see family fizz soon and for Siennas sake I hope that happens so she can keep that friendship going with JoJo. I know London is a big place and it’s not like they live right next door to each other but you would think Darren and Georgie would put in more effort for Sienna to see JoJo in person more often. It’s not like they would have to give up their whole day to babysit them if that’s what bores them which wouldn’t surprise me as they are selfish so don’t think of what their kids deserve and I’m sure Bob and Katie would happily have Sienna over at their home or wherever cause Bob and Katie seem very good with the kids.

I know life gets busy but Darren and Georgie don’t have jobs to go to they just do social media so they don’t have a strict schedule like a lot of adults have but still act like they’re too busy to take Sienna to see JoJo more often yet have all the time in the world to have their 11 year old make tiktoks. Hopefully when Sienna gets her own phone she can text and call JoJo , not sure if he has a phone but it would be a way for them to talk most days rather than always waiting for a letter.
Do they know what email is? You can just use a computer or a parent's phone.
Oh wait, they are probably too scared to use it because they think that they will be killed by radiation or some shit

Reactions: 4
70mph on dual carriageways, 60 on single carriageways. Obviously that's max speed and I know some roads near me are 60 but you can't do more than 50 safetly at some parts due to them getting narrow and windy.

My instructor makes me do 2 on top (72, 62) and not more than 5 below.

Did she think she was speeding or going too slow if she thought it was meant to be 40? Probably way too slow if she doesn't even like going into 3rd
Aah near me we don’t really have single carriageways, mainly dual carriage ways so I was always told in my lessons to do 70 when I see the National speed limit sign 😅
She said she was doing 30 but that she should have been doing at least 40 to not get a serious fault

avb00

Chatty Member
Her pull up attempt was shocking! Even after years of not training, she should be able to do one at least. She won bodybuilding shows 6-7 years ago which is hard to imagine with being vegan but her and Darren’s physique were proper lean and muscular, she definitely was using steroids I’m sure or PEDs, not sure if she ever disclosed that when they were vegan fitness tv.

I can’t believe she was almost 17 when she had Mia and 23 with Sienna, in the photos on Instagram of the pregnancy bump for Sienna and birth of Mia, she looks in her late 20s!! That was even before vegan or any YouTube shit!! Still I think she looked way older when the channel first started, she’s had work done right? .. has helped a little

ZoeRae

I thought it would be weird for them to move abroad again now since they’ve recently re-connected with Georgie’s mum and sister and obviously get help from them in terms of looking after the kids

hayley

VIP Member
I agree, it makes her look even more pale. The reel of her and Darren dancing, the dark hair and fringe doesnt look good in my opinion. Its too harsh and doesnt look natural, blonde looks better.
On another note, why do they always use american terms. In their story they are talking about kindergarten and grade 6?
I'm not a fan of the colour either, the fringe looks alright. Agree with the whole using American terms too, and I think 6th grade is actually year 7 yet that site was upto year 6. Plus wouldn't Sienna be year 7 now and not year 6?

avb00

Chatty Member
I have an autistic child, Koa isn’t neurodivergent he’s just never had boundaries or structure in his life and Georgie is now dealing with the consequences.
looks like the comments been deleted.. about him being a spoilt brat

Me too, I’ll take it back if there is something we don’t know about, but all we’ve seen is break ups and painful high heels as her biggest issues in life so that’s all we can (rightly) judge on, and also educate them on correct terms!
The seeming fall out/break up in relationship with her dad maybe? That would be fair enough to describe like that to me, especially for someone as relatively young as Mia.

Mia is favourited because she's first born and Georgie wants to be very much like her and for Mia to be her best friend for life (as she has no one else) because they’re close in age. Koa is favourited because he is the only son and he's put on the pedestal as is Darren because they are male.
Karma is too much for Georgie so she would rather not deal with her.
Sienna isn't liked much because she isn't Mia (yet).
Mia pisses me off to no end as well I can not stand that girl at all, way too big for her boots and thinks the world revolves around her
Thanks for the info, I've watched them before but not in depth so good to know 😀

ninini

Are you blind or are you just dumb? A D U L T T E E T H. NOT BABY TEETH
No need to shout. Chances are it’s probably not that she had baby teeth fall out and the adult teeth just didn’t grow in and are “missing”, baby teeth fall out because the adult push through. She’s either had the baby teeth removed early so those two adult teeth aren’t yet ready to grow through or she had two adult teeth removed. I looked back at some videos from the end of last year, it looks like she had them removed around when she got those braces.

avb00

Chatty Member
what would happen if Sienna said she didn’t want to make or be in a video (talking near future)?

hayley

VIP Member
According to her insta, Mia is flying solo tomorrow. Now is that flying completely solo or flying solo without parents. Costa Rica maybe?

account70032

VIP Member
Exploiting their kids to make all this money and the two of them just going off to spend and enjoy money they didn’t work hard for and earn themselves.

hayley

VIP Member
Watching the gymnastics haul on the fizzer channel. Why was georgie talking to Sienna like she's much younger. She talks like that to Karma and Koa. I just found it so weird and a bit disrespectful really.