Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I didn’t watch her live. Any screenshots?

and there’s no way in hell she lost 9lb. She prefaced it by saying she has birthdays and Father’s Day yadda yadda yadda like these were hurdles for her. So that means if she didn’t have these events then She would’ve lost more?! Yes ok then Pinocchio.

Reactions: 2

Madamex

VIP Member
I saw an American guy who seems to work out how many calories someone is eating in a day. I saw him do one on that guy Corey from Wales. He should do one on her.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So she's lost an average of 2lb per week over 4 weeks. Yeah that didn't happen. She says she's lost 9 but does t say how much she's gained.

Madamex

VIP Member
During her live last night she said she had a few birthdays to celebrate, why does that mean piling on the weight? Have some self control perhaps? Mark wasn’t in a good mood and she kept making sarky comments aimed at him, I don’t think they find each other attractive, more a partnership of convenience. She said her 28 year old son didn’t like them much and didn’t like spending time with them so is never at home.
Her son doesn't like her?

She’s literally getting bigger every day. Mark must be a proper pussy hole to just sit back and enable her absolute hogness. I know my husband would be having a word with me .. if only for health reasons. Greedy pig.
---

Her weekly shopping bill’s definitely close to my monthly mortgage payment.
Maybe he’s a chubby chaser.

• Heart

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Weight loss journey though?
This was freebie so she went all out. She once again had three times the amount of food Mark had, he had chicken pieces and her order was a huge burger, large waffle fries and chicken wings covered in cheese, plus cheese sauce and milkshakes…when Mark turn down her offer to try the burger she went bright red then said oooo what happens if I can’t eat all the burger😂 but by the end of the video she’d almost finished it of course!
View attachment 2998429View attachment 2998430View attachment 2998431View attachment 2998432View attachment 2998433View attachment 2998434View attachment 2998435
This is a sick joke. She needs reporting.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She does not see herself as I see her. What a laugh standing in the long blonde wig and silver hat. Terrible. another one full of confidence like Becky.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I can’t understand how she keeps saying she’s really hungry during every meal. Her portion sizes are getting bigger and so are her arms.
And why does she have the dog in the kitchen 🤢pining for food every meal time?

IMG_7955.jpeg
IMG_7958.jpeg
IMG_7951.jpeg
IMG_7957.jpeg

• Sick

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She keep buying awful TikTok dresses that are too small for her; the one she’s wearing in today’s video looks like an old fashioned pair of thick curtains, she ages herself with her outfits.
They look so cheap. If she invested in a few quality pieces in the right size, she’d look so much better. Had them professionally altered instead of tucking into her bra.