Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
When you’re so wide your hands can’t meet to make a bloody sandwich, surely that’s when you need to take a good look at yourself!

Reactions: 4

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She still doesn’t get that she needs to start eating less and then she wouldn’t be such a beached whale. Eating veg smothered in oil defeats the object of clean eating.

The weekend away is gifted, but she is hiding that fact in the captions full of hash tags.

What will she do when she has to get a real job?! And she should remember this is only her job for as long as people are following and if she’s rude to the people who give her their time there will be no job!
View attachment 3008983
Work? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
She’s ramped up the commission paid ads, gets tat for free; lies about its performance/ quality and expects her viewers to buy it. Reported as exaggerated product effect. Bloody grifter.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
How can someone that clueless have a “weightloss” tiktok. Yes her calorie deficit is a lot higher than some a couple of stone overweight, but she hasn’t explained that correctly and the “healthy” stuff she eats has lots of hidden calories in it.
Just the first sentence had me actually dying 🤣

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She really is a bit fick ain't she 🥴 I don't comment here much but I have been following for a wee bit , is mark not daisy's dad?

CrapEars

VIP Member
Looks like it’s floating above her huge bonce. Her massive head is clearly too big for it.

• Haha

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Did she really mean 2295 or do you think it was 22095? Surely she can’t mean 2295 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im actually shocked if it is and she thinks it’s so much. Like others, I do more than that on even a twenty odd minute dog walk. I know some people can only manage 2000 a day so not bashing but it just shows how in denial she is about everything. Surely she must know that the aim is for everyone to have 10k steps a day.
I took it as 22095 but who knows

CrapEars

VIP Member
Were BOTH of those bowls of food her lunch? PLUS bread?
And she’s still kidding on that she’s losing weight? Bonkers

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
If she thinks that a lot of steps she will fall down in shock if I said I did over 3 times that walking my dog last night. It was an hours walk……

I think shes getting confused with miles and yards. I walked 1.5 miles and did 3600 steps, so to do less than that all day shows she has not walked miles.
And they used the car so even fewer steps. I thought most people avoided driving in Oxford as it’s so pedestrianised and full of zero emission areas.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
XL eggs as well!!
---
View attachment 2982313
I spy with my little eye a morbidly obese woman that had consumed enough calories for the whole year by the end of January and won’t die from one missed lunch.
XL eggs as well!!
---
View attachment 2982313
I spy with my little eye a morbidly obese woman that had consumed enough calories for the whole year by the end of January and won’t die from one missed lunch.
looks like some tick tacks have stuck to her gigantic bonce! They’re like nipples 🤮

• Haha