Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She’s pissed off about the comments on her snack banquet for the car. We “need to watch what we’re saying” apparently - we shouldn’t comment on what people eat. Ironically telling us this whilst licking runny egg yolk off her fingers, and gobbling down a floppy, greasy pikelet “sandwich” on camera for our entertainment.

I’m not sure what else she thought making and eating copious amounts of food on camera as a morbidly obese woman would entail. She’s turning into Amberlynn Reid.
Ooo she showed her snidey streak over this. Sensitive Susan didn’t like a bit of criticism did she?
As for her dirty weekend in Abingdon, I haven’t laughed so much in ages. Mark takes his side piece to much posher hotels 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Handwash30

VIP Member
She looks like a right prick in that high neck, shoulder frill style she always wears. What on earth has compelled her buy 20 different variations of it?

It’s insane to me that she’s bought these too-small dresses, tried them on all creased and tight round her jiggling gut, then having the nerve to try and flog them to us. Must be some kind of joke. I’m not convinced anyone could make those frumpy circus tents look good. Least of all her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

gimm3more

VIP Member
I do think the lockjaw could be due to stress. She lives a life where she has to control everything and everyone and that just isn’t going to be possible. I can imagine that she finds this hard to cope with and it will affect her physically somehow.
Again to clarify, lockjaw only happens as a result of tetanus infection, Big T does NOT have lockjaw - she is lying as with everything else in her life 😭

Reactions: 3

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I didn’t watch her live. Any screenshots?

and there’s no way in hell she lost 9lb. She prefaced it by saying she has birthdays and Father’s Day yadda yadda yadda like these were hurdles for her. So that means if she didn’t have these events then She would’ve lost more?! Yes ok then Pinocchio.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So she's lost an average of 2lb per week over 4 weeks. Yeah that didn't happen. She says she's lost 9 but does t say how much she's gained.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Bloody hell the size of the bowl of food, full of heartburn food…listen to the noises her stomach is making, sounds like she has serious gastric and stomach acid issues.

• Sick

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
Shes obsessed with her next meal.. maybe stems from her being homeless? Daisy will end up like Big T if she doesnt take the steps to have a healthy relationship with food.

Madamex

VIP Member
During her live last night she said she had a few birthdays to celebrate, why does that mean piling on the weight? Have some self control perhaps? Mark wasn’t in a good mood and she kept making sarky comments aimed at him, I don’t think they find each other attractive, more a partnership of convenience. She said her 28 year old son didn’t like them much and didn’t like spending time with them so is never at home.
Her son doesn't like her?

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She hasn’t got lock jaw at all, she’s worn her jaw out from all the fucking eating she does! Still can’t get over how people are happy to watch a fat bird shoehorn massive plates of food down her neck! She looked a right state eating her breakfast with the little towel bib!
Grubby tea towel to add to the 🤢

• Sick