Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Big T and Mark have sex, how does he get through the folds of flesh? She’d crush him during any other position.
Remember when she said she doesn’t have to worry about chaffing as her legs are so big they don’t even part….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when she said she doesn’t have to worry about chaffing as her legs are so big they don’t even part….
That's the whole part about chaffing. My thighs don't part and I chaff like fook

Reactions: 4
Her ego is through the roof, she’s on holiday but wants everyone to ask her loads of questions. No better subject than yourself huh Big T?

She'll only pick the arse kissing ones anyway. I'd ask but then I'll be blocked on all my accounts.

Reactions: 5
Her holiday vlogs are an illiterate tit show.
She could be in the UK. Show us Crete you blood cretin
Doesn’t look like they’ve even left the hotel, but then I bet she can’t walk far…all she’s doing is eating, and the food doesn’t look great.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t look like they’ve even left the hotel, but then I bet she can’t walk far…all she’s doing is eating, and the food doesn’t look great.
Her mate Jade is a big girl, so I bet she can’t waddle far either. Big T really holds micro Mark back. No excursions or sight seeing for Fatlacious. She runs the show with slapped arse face!!

Reactions: 7
I saw one of her holiday wieiad videos and she had like yoghurt granola and fruit, salmon and veg
She should be 8 stone eating that healthy
What isn’t she showing lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw one of her holiday wieiad videos and she had like yoghurt granola and fruit, salmon and veg
She should be 8 stone eating that healthy
What isn’t she showing lol
Granola is very calorie dense so she is probably eating that in excess, just like whenever she makes veggies for those evil houmous plates they’re swimming in oil

Her eye bags are so bad. She should be glowing being on holiday, I know I usually look better 🤣 she just looks so disheveled all the time

Reactions: 5