Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millisecond side view. She rarely shows herself from that angle, camera isn’t wide enough. 24 stone top. 24 stone bottom.
Another tent to return.

I really love this one but the pockets stick out. Lovely black dress for summer.

Idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Millisecond side view. She rarely shows herself from that angle, camera isn’t wide enough. 24 stone top. 24 stone bottom.
Another tent to return.

I really love this one but the pockets stick out. Lovely black dress for summer.

Idiot.
The pockets stick out cos it’s too tight for you Big T! And don’t ever show those ham hock style shoulders off again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another tent to return.

Idiot.
She looks like a huge milkmaid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread - thanks to @HowVery

Still pigging out and lying about losing weight
Just watched a video of her on holiday last year & she looks no different to now. In fact she’s wearing a size 22 dress which actually fits her well. A size 24 is too tight on her now,so god only knows where this weight loss has gone from !

Just watched a video of her on holiday last year & she looks no different to now. In fact she’s wearing a size 22 dress which actually fits her well. A size 24 is too tight on her now,so god only knows where this weight loss has gone from !
The moisture loss from her sparce lank hair and sweat from her puffy, red, bloated face!!!

• Haha
I wish she wouldn't sing and dance! She tries to make out that she's a light hearted and the fun mum but when she's doing the eat with me's her guard definitely slips, earlier on she was making all these stupid mmmm, and ahhhh sounds and dribbling over her gigantic breakfast and Marc coughed a little, the way she snapped at him, I can just imagine she's a right moody spoilt witch when the camera ain't on her! I actually feel sorry for marc and Daisy not being able to sit down and have a chat with each other because meat mittens is making "content" for her dumb followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
duck off there is nothing dainty about big T - a woman who sits there eating an omelette for two and piles her fork up with a portion of every piece of food on her plate. Her stomach always growls when she’s eats which is not a healthy sign and could indicate a bowel issue.

IMG_7248.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck off there is nothing dainty about big T - a woman who sits there eating an omelette for two and piles her fork up with a portion of every piece of food on her plate. Her stomach always growls when she’s eats which is not a healthy sign and could indicate a bowel issue.

View attachment 2886949
Her hands look like Mr Krabs on SpongeBob when he loses his shell, dainty my arse, absolute meat mittens merchant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The pockets stick out cos it’s too tight for you Big T! And don’t ever show those ham hock style shoulders off again!
Should have come with a trigger warning. I would have lost my breakfast if i ate any 😀

Reactions: 5
I wish she wouldn't sing and dance! She tries to make out that she's a light hearted and the fun mum but when she's doing the eat with me's her guard definitely slips, earlier on she was making all these stupid mmmm, and ahhhh sounds and dribbling over her gigantic breakfast and Marc coughed a little, the way she snapped at him, I can just imagine she's a right moody spoilt witch when the camera ain't on her! I actually feel sorry for marc and Daisy not being able to sit down and have a chat with each other because meat mittens is making "content" for her dumb followers!
She watches Nadia Sawalha (from Loose Women) on her YouTube, and I’ve noticed big T is desperately trying to mimic some of her behaviour which is embarrassing especially as Nadia has a thread on tattle! The songs she’s singing; some of the food she’s making/buying and even the way she calls out Maarrrk is all copied from Nadia who also has a husband called Mark. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She watches Nadia Sawalha (from Loose Women) on her YouTube, and I’ve noticed big T is desperately trying to mimic some of her behaviour which is embarrassing especially as Nadia has a thread on tattle! The songs she’s singing; some of the food she’s making/buying and even the way she calls out Maarrrk is all copied from Nadia who also has a husband called Mark. 🙄
I can’t stand that prat either!!

Reactions: 5