Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think this is her step dad, I have a feeling Big T looks like her biological father she certainly looks like her brother.

she did four jumps on her trampoline so thinks she needs a protein powder drink with her breakfast . 🤣🤣
affleet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This woman has apparently lost less weight than Little G has, but you can actually see a difference, funny that…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This woman has apparently lost less weight than Little G has, but you can actually see a difference, funny that…

Wow!! Teresa bleeping wishes. Good on that lass, she puts people like Big T to shame, lying fat oaf.

Reactions: 7

This lady Lisa is totally honest about her weight loss journey. And owns it. And you can see the difference.

Reactions: 4
Omg she is disgusting. She needs help. Does she not feel embarrassed by herself? With the mountain of food dripping in fat and mayonnaise she deserves to be obese and unhappy because she isn’t even trying to cut back at this point. Her TikTok is helping no one with eating issues and weight issues. She should be reported under disordered eating on TT.

Reactions: 6
Like duck has she lost 115lbs!! She’s absolutely massive!
---
Also spotted sly bit of hidden butter next to her corn on the cob! I’m sure she says she was stopping the bu-uhhhhh! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The “dad” is her stepdad isn’t he? So I don’t think we have seen her biological dad. Who she could have got her ageing genes off. The thing that birthed me looks 10 years older than my dad despite being younger. Luckily I got my ageing genes from dad’s side of the family as my grandma doesn’t look as old as she is either. And then there is the fact her diet is diabolical and she sits on her fat arse shovelling food into her mouth most of the day.
Oh right I didn’t realise it was her step dad but makes sense when he looks younger than her lol I do recall her saying he was Turkish and she doesn’t look Turkish so it does make sense.
---
Her fake attempt at ‘I don’t want this burger’ and taking it out to just ram it back in 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s definitely a binge eater, no doubt stuffs her gob off camera them on camera acts like she’s full/not hungry to go along with her fake weightloss story 🤥

Last edited:
Like duck has she lost 115lbs!! She’s absolutely massive!
---
Also spotted sly bit of hidden butter next to her corn on the cob! I’m sure she says she was stopping the bu-uhhhhh! 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Is this a recent picture??? That's the top she wore before she'd lost 119lbs supposedly? She's such a bullsh*tter!

anyone know the name of the diet she is on? I want to try it. My diet doesn't allow massive burgers like that, must be where i am going wrong,i'm only losing 2lbs a week every week. i need to up the burgers, mayo, butter, hummus intake to really start losing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
anyone know the name of the diet she is on? I want to try it. My diet doesn't allow massive burgers like that, must be where i am going wrong,i'm only losing 2lbs a week every week. i need to up the burgers, mayo, butter, hummus intake to really start losing.
It will be the see food diet. She sees food she eats it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does this ever just have a sandwich for lunch? It seems good enough for Mark. She has a serious food addiction.
IMG_7080.jpeg
IMG_7081.jpeg
IMG_7083.jpeg
IMG_7085.jpeg
IMG_7086.jpeg
IMG_7088.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The fact she said in a video the other day she likes to have something different for breakfast or lunch every day tells you everything. Most people will have the same or similar things Monday to Friday because they’re working and it’s routine but she literally does nothing all day so has nothing to think about other than what she’s going to eat for each meal. It’s an obsession at this point. She needs a hobby or a job

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.