Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my sister were just reminiscing about the PS2 game the Simpsons Hit & Run.. for anyone who remembers homer in his muumuu outfit option in the game... It's fuckin Big T

1712756720795.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t with big T 😂😂😂

What I wanna know is if her parents are her parents or if she’s adopted! Why does she look older than her mom and dad, it doesn’t look right when you see them together 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Reactions: 3
I can’t with big T 😂😂😂

What I wanna know is if her parents are her parents or if she’s adopted! Why does she look older than her mom and dad, it doesn’t look right when you see them together 🤦🏻‍♀️😅
The dad looks younger than all of them-including mini mark!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t with big T 😂😂😂

The “dad” is her stepdad isn’t he? So I don’t think we have seen her biological dad. Who she could have got her ageing genes off. The thing that birthed me looks 10 years older than my dad despite being younger. Luckily I got my ageing genes from dad’s side of the family as my grandma doesn’t look as old as she is either. And then there is the fact her diet is diabolical and she sits on her fat arse shovelling food into her mouth most of the day.

Stormzy is 72 years old needs walking, you lazy, gormless lump. Don’t worry about protein shakes. Clueless and looking rougher everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s trying to flog the protein powder in one video, saying it’s nice and it’s creamy but just a bit sweet for her, then in the next video when she isn’t trying to sell it she says she needs water because it has a horrible after taste 🙄 she’s so fake and her muggy fans believe all the tit she spouts

she doesn’t even need protein shakes, she barely moves each day and if she does want them she should use clear whey as its lower calorie. She’s so dense, physically and mentally

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think big T and her brother are biracial, and so I’m assuming her step dad is her much younger sister’s biological father.

• Wow
There she goes again, making “mark’s” lunch
“I’m going have” and “I’ve got”
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went back and found her dad trying on a tracksuit. That's her real dad is it? If anyone else had seen it.

I went back and found her dad trying on a tracksuit. That's her real dad is it? If anyone else had seen it.
No I think this is her step dad, I have a feeling Big T looks like her biological father she certainly looks like her brother.

she did four jumps on her trampoline so thinks she needs a protein powder drink with her breakfast . 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.