Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said before that he shares it out with colleagues, so clearly overpacks. If I pack my husbands lunch it’s a roll or sandwich, piece of fruit, a yoghurt and a biscuit. He does a manual job and that’s more than enough. I wonder if it’s a trait from her mum. She’s a fair size. Learnt behaviour.
Who the duck shares out their lunch at that big age. Shes such a liar 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The lying is embarrassing. First the cheese and butter lastage, now Marks sharing his lunch? Pull the other one Big T, she honestly sounds ridiculous. Still it’s bloody funny & im still laughing about someone saying miniscule mark reminds him of the man who got locked in the holdall !! Couldn’t get a better description

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her packing “Mark’s” lunch, full of her faves and things he doesn’t like! You sure it’s for Mark, Big T??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband works 10-12 hour shifts (labour intensive job) and cycles to and from work. He takes a sandwich or tub of pasta/dinner leftovers, a packet of crisps and an apple. He might buy an extra snack from the vending machine and they’ve usually got biscuits that everyone shares, but that’s it. Mark’s packed lunches are huge. They must cost a fortune with all the different fillings, breads and snacks every day.
I’ve noticed she keeps saying “I” when making it as if she’s the one that’s going to be eating the packed lunch which wouldn’t be surprising given that SHE’S STILL THE SAME SIZE, the lying toad.

Reactions: 8
Did she state who she shared it with? Could be the rubbish bin for all we know. Or the local stray cat.
His bit on the side😂
---
She’s definitely getting bigger look at her hands!! She must look ridiculous when she’s out with Mark. Even though she had considerably more cheese and mince than Mark did when she first served up her meal, she paused her video tonight to add more. I wonder why never seems to notice that her meal is twice as large as everyone else’s?
IMG_7051.jpeg
IMG_7047.jpeg
IMG_7046.jpeg
IMG_7050.jpeg
IMG_7048.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure if it was mentioned on the previous thread but I’m really baffled with the stares she gives to other people’s plates of food, it was so noticeable in the Nando’s video but she’ll be eating her own food and then eyeballing everyone else’s plate as if she’s working out what they have that she can ask to taste once she’s finished filming!

Marks lunches are extremely excessive but then I bet the fact she fills her days with shopping she probably fills the cupboards with so much food she has to get rid of it one was or another, my other half works a similar job/hours and a sandwich with a pack of crisps and a porridge pot for breakfast is more than enough.

Reactions: 5
She's gluttonous in every respect, she over feeds her husband and clearly she's overfed her daughter and herself to a dangerous point

Big T said on her trampoline video that she didn't usto be able to get out of the chair if noone was home and she'd have to stay there till someone came home!

How big was she???

Attachments

She's gluttonous in every respect, she over feeds her husband and clearly she's overfed her daughter and herself to a dangerous point

Big T said on her trampoline video that she didn't usto be able to get out of the chair if noone was home and she'd have to stay there till someone came home!

How big was she???
Fuckin same size as she is now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone watch Lawrence, I know he’s irritating but has recently had a bypass and lost over 6 stone. He has done a jumper comparison and it hangs off him, how do her clothes pre 8 stone loss still fit??

Reactions: 9

How big was she???
They are not married

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch Lawrence, I know he’s irritating but has recently had a bypass and lost over 6 stone. He has done a jumper comparison and it hangs off him, how do her clothes pre 8 stone loss still fit??
He has done well but his food choices are awful.

Reactions: 3
I like Lawrence 🤣 he does eat some bits he shouldn't after his bypass but you can see him shrinking. Plus he actually shows the scales!!

I don’t mind Lawrence. I think he is a scrounger on TikTok staying on lives all night to get money thrown at him but he does seem transparent about his issues with food.

Simple big T is on TikTok crying about her dog not having hands. Seriously this women needs a a real job instead of posting ridiculous tit online to gain validation and compliments from strangers.

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand the fat duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.