Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh here we go she’s got lockjaw again. Perhaps if she stopped talking she’d feel an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't deal with this lockjaw nonsense. Trying to squeeze the food through her teeth. Has she diagnosed herself? Who goes 6 weeks at a time not being able to eat due to 'stress' and is a size 28 or whatever. Nonsense.

Reactions: 16
Why does she keep filming herself struggling to eat if she has lockjaw, the greed is really oozing from her. She reminds me of Wallace

IMG_6330.jpeg
IMG_6329.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It will be a no loss or gain tomorrow and she will blame not eatting enough because of the lockjaw

Reactions: 4
When she got her curry earlier and said ‘I’m so happy’ - that was all you needed to know to confirm that she’ll always be the size of the back end of a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m cringing at her showing the pound of fat “as a reminder how well I’m doing”. Her weight losses and gains the majority of the time will be FLUID. Not fat. Hence the reason why she looks hardly any different from many months ago and her face looks bigger. And this is the woman who wanted £50 a month for weight loss advice 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely just water from her carb filled meals then pounds are on and off quicker than a prozzys nickers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel sorry for Mark when I see videos like the freeze dried sweets video. She's a bossy cow.
---
Makes me laugh when she sits there jabbering on about what is on her plate and then complains it's cold😂
---
I still can't get over her hands.
They must be so uncomfortable!

Attachments

Last edited:
Feel sorry for Mark when I see videos like the freeze dried sweets video. She's a bossy cow.
---
Makes me laugh when she sits there jabbering on about what is on her plate and then complains it's cold😂
---
I still can't get over her hands.
They must be so uncomfortable!
And sitting there with a stain down her top. Scruffy lump of lard.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.