Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chinions is an off topic for Talia Oataway (Aaron Chalmers ex) she has a chin like a dorito amd claims to be a "medical mummy"
I gave up on Hinch she is so boring I only check the thread if a post makes the most liked comment list 🤣
I heard that Talia and Aaron thread was also savage like the Goodman thread? They friendly? I do lurk sometimes she seems insane and yes she’s a “medical mummy” lol that poor child has a lot of illness bless him but Talia and Aaron are both awful!

Reactions: 3
Chinions is an off topic for Talia Oataway (Aaron Chalmers ex) she has a chin like a dorito amd claims to be a "medical mummy"
I gave up on Hinch she is so boring I only check the thread if a post makes the most liked comment list 🤣
Ahh, I was mistaking that for the Chinmates (Bear). 😂 I never got into that Talia Oataway thread. Found it boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only go on our one, have in the past lurked on Dawsons but I gave that up ...Also lurk on Celebrity Gossip but don't think any are as friendly as ours xxx

• Heart
I heard that Talia and Aaron thread was also savage like the Goodman thread? They friendly? I do lurk sometimes she seems insane and yes she’s a “medical mummy” lol that poor child has a lot of illness bless him but Talia and Aaron are both awful!
At the height of their public arguments it wad bad then there was Team Aaron vrs Team Talia - neither of them are great but poor gorgeous Oakley was left in hospital for about 6 mts and she barely visited - she jas a carer 12 hours a day that definitely isn't needed, gave out this week she's overwhelmed as Oakely has 3 appointments- this coming from a woman whose face will explode she has so much filler - and is constantly getting hair, nails, lashes etc done as well as shopping trips and nights out - oh and she has now employed her mate as a carer so she essentially babaysits all the kids it's shocking
I lurk more than post but rhe ladies in the OT thread are all lovely

Ps - how is Duchess? Reading over Sophs one and only thread and you'd miss her on here

I only go on our one, have in the past lurked on Dawsons but I gave that up ...Also lurk on Celebrity Gossip but don't think any are as friendly as ours xxx
Her lage is very difficult to watch but there is a great bunch of tattlers on her thread that guve great laughs
@CrazyBaldhead does a brilliant job on the wiki too

I find the celeb Goss thread weird - there's a lot of off topic chat but I once posted something and was ignored I wasn't part of the click on there
We are definitely the friendliest bunch xx

• Heart
Ps - how is Duchess? Reading over Sophs one and only thread and you'd miss her on here
I know I was reading her posts on flaps thread and I laughing because she is a sarcastic funny fucker 😂 (my entire family are) She joined tattle when she was going through a difficult time so it really helped her x She had me lurking but I was too busy to join so ive basically been watching since she joined the Fakeys (I wasn’t into that Marcus Mitchell thread she enjoyed but she loved it and the beauts) shes in a much better place now and working part time and has two grandchildren that she minds so she’s busy and happy x Myself and my nieces and other sisters have asked her to come back but she says she’s lost her login and can’t get in and cba settings up a new account but she lurks when possible. She likes lurking on the KP thread , i think she was fed up with fakey and was on the KP thread before she decided to leave to go study and then lost her login/password so if she rejoins id say she will go on the KP thread ❤

• Heart
I know I was reading her posts on flaps thread and I laughing because she is a sarcastic funny fucker 😂 (my entire family are) She joined tattle when she was going through a difficult time so it really helped her x She had me lurking but I was too busy to join so ive basically been watching since she joined the Fakeys (I wasn’t into that Marcus Mitchell thread she enjoyed but she loved it and the beauts) shes in a much better place now and working part time and has two grandchildren that she minds so she’s busy and happy x Myself and my nieces and other sisters have asked her to come back but she says she’s lost her login and can’t get in and cba settings up a new account but she lurks when possible. She likes lurking on the KP thread , i think she was fed up with fakey and was on the KP thread before she decided to leave to go study and then lost her login/password so if she rejoins id say she will go on the KP thread ❤
I really enjoyed her posts you can beat the Irish sarcy humour 🤣 I'm glad to hear she is doing well ❤
I could never keep up with the KP threads - I follow far too many threads on here 🤣
I know around the time she left he was doing all our heads in

• Heart
Hey Faksters, id usually say Happy Paddy’s Day but im not bothered this year and it looks like tattle isn’t bothered either??? where’s the hats?? haha its a load of old shite and when you’re kids start going out on the piss for it then I really couldn’t be bothered plus I don’t fancy a hangover! I will of course be putting on my Irish ballads to piss off my neighbour 😊 because he is very like Fakey, I think I even despise him more than Fakey! Thats how fake he is and the other neighbours think he’s lovely but I see straight through him! Anyway… hope you are all well ☘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi you lovely lot🥰
God, I've had such an awful few days, my family member has relapsed again😭😭😭 their mental health has been rock bottom and they started drinking again this week. They went awol on Friday, not answering anyone's calls or messages, just gone totally off grid. It was reported to the police, who were amazing and took it very seriously as it's the 3rd time in 9 months it's happened😥😥.
They were found yesterday afternoon, on the street, unconscious😟😟 the police took them home in a riot van. They live with their partner in a very affluent area, where you don't get riot vans turning up at all.
They were in bed all day yesterday, throwing up all over the place this morning, and they feel absolutely terrible now. Their partner has absolutely read them the riot act , this has to be the last time this happens, they are going to go on blockers and medication for mental health, partner is taking them to the doctor's tomorrow, the police have also referred them to Alcohol services. They've realised that they simply cannot do this again. They are determined that this is it and the only way is up and to get better. Partner told them they cannot do this anymore and that they must get help and stay off booze for good. I know they can do it, they did it for 10 years, they've had an absolutely horrific 14 months and this has caused all the issues.
I just feel so drained, and feel so sorry for their partner coping with this, they are 400miles from me so it's difficult to help on a practical level, but I've told them both I'm at the end of the phone and will keep checking in on them both.
Now I'm going for a long hot shower and putting my pj's on, I am absolutely done😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi you lovely lot🥰
God, I've had such an awful few days, my family member has relapsed again😭😭😭 their mental health has been rock bottom and they started drinking again this week. They went awol on Friday, not answering anyone's calls or messages, just gone totally off grid. It was reported to the police, who were amazing and took it very seriously as it's the 3rd time in 9 months it's happened😥😥.
They were found yesterday afternoon, on the street, unconscious😟😟 the police took them home in a riot van. They live with their partner in a very affluent area, where you don't get riot vans turning up at all.
They were in bed all day yesterday, throwing up all over the place this morning, and they feel absolutely terrible now. Their partner has absolutely read them the riot act , this has to be the last time this happens, they are going to go on blockers and medication for mental health, partner is taking them to the doctor's tomorrow, the police have also referred them to Alcohol services. They've realised that they simply cannot do this again. They are determined that this is it and the only way is up and to get better. Partner told them they cannot do this anymore and that they must get help and stay off booze for good. I know they can do it, they did it for 10 years, they've had an absolutely horrific 14 months and this has caused all the issues.
I just feel so drained, and feel so sorry for their partner coping with this, they are 400miles from me so it's difficult to help on a practical level, but I've told them both I'm at the end of the phone and will keep checking in on them both.
Now I'm going for a long hot shower and putting my pj's on, I am absolutely done😩😩😩
Aww sorry to hear that Jane. It sounds like a lot of worry. Hopefully they will get a place quickly on some kind of rehab programme. I'm so glad the Police found them and they are now safe. Sending love. (My friend's sister was celebrating 10yrs of sobriety yesterday. It can be done). X

• Heart
Hi you lovely lot🥰
Sending you love Jane ❤. Alcohol can be the absolute devil for some. Hope your family member finds the strength to get through it.

• Heart
Hello lovely xxx Sorry to hear this and I do hope it resolves itself x Relax put your feet up, it's your time now xxx

• Heart
I thought I'd check in as it's been so long since you posted here - that will tell you how much this week is dragging for me 🤣

I hope you are feeling better and your relative is in a better place than last week ❤
Hi Turmeric yes thanks they are in a much better place, they have been signed off work for 4 weeks and seen their GP, and been to Alcohol services. They now have lots in place to help them, and are feeling much better in their mental health, so fingers crossed no more slip ups🥰🥰🥰
I am feeling better too also, looking forward to a nicer weekend this time❤🩷🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope everybody is well? 💗 I can't believe it's May already!

Whoever recommended Midnight Diner (ages ago), thank you very much. I've only got around to watching it from my list and I loved it! When I eventually get to Japan (that's on my bucket list), I can't wait to go into little diners like this! Hopefully there will be some interesting characters in there like this series!

• Heart
Reactions: 1