FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos its her daughters birthday it feels like it's her own birthday. Oh grace you're on another level! Also what mother doesn't know what time her child was born? 10.31 ish

Reactions: 31
“It’s my birthing day today”, Jesus is there anything this one doesn’t make about herself

Reactions: 34
MY BIRTHING DAY HAHAHAHA!!! Me me me me me!!! Shes washed and curled her hair to go eat chipper in a field for HER birthing day!. Lord give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't wait for my birthing day on Thursday 🤣 that's unreal poor Sienna doesn't even get the day as her birthday 😢

Reactions: 12
How can she make everything about herself? Also please no more tutorials. We've seen enough and they are crap. Thanks.

Reactions: 11
How can she make everything about herself? Also please no more tutorials. We've seen enough and they are crap. Thanks.
Oh no don’t say that..she promised a hair braid chewtorial back in August and I’ve been on the edge of my seat in excitement since 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no don’t say that..she promised a hair braid chewtorial back in August and I’ve been on the edge of my seat in excitement since 🤪
I'm going to be honest here the only content I ever really enjoyed was when she went through her healthy eating phase at the start of summer and she used to make her lunches with full blocks of cheese and packets of salmon. That was hilarious. While scoffing hot dogs and McDonald's at every turn obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.